剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I don't know if I was the target or Nighthorse,
但是埃蒙中弹了
but Eamonn caught one of the bullets.
埃蒙
Eamonn did?
是的 他腿部中弹 流了好多血 但没事
Yeah, he got hit in the leg, lost a lot of blood, but he's okay.
医生说如果你想见他就可以去看看
Doctor said you could go see him if you want.
你跟上开枪的人了吗 你看到他们了吗
Did you follow them, the shooters? Did you see them?
我当时在照顾埃蒙 但是夜马追出去了
I was taking care of Eamonn, but Nighthorse ran after them.
他追不上
He couldn't catch them.
不管他们是谁
Well, whoever they were,
还好他们枪法不准
I guess we're lucky that they have shitty aim.
你应该 去看看你的...
You should, um, go see your, um...
去看埃蒙
Go see Eamonn.
我得回去找夜马了
I should get back over to Nighthorse's,
确保没人破坏犯罪现场
make sure nobody disturbs the crime scene.
你觉得我们在约会吗
Do you think that we're dating?
我和埃蒙
Me and Eamonn?
你自己说的
You said you were.
没有明说是约会 但是...我以为
Not dating, exactly, but... I just figured--
好吧 因为没有
Uh, yeah, 'cause we're not.
好吧
Okay.
那你不想去看看他吗
So you don't want to see him?
我会去看看他的
Oh, I'm gonna go see him.
好 那我们待会见
Right. I guess I'll see you later.
你穿着衣服吗
You decent?
站起来就不是了
Not if I stand up.
你的上司太善妒了 他想杀了我
Your boss is so jealous, he tried to kill me.
你不是应该在休息吗
Aren't you supposed to be resting?
既然我有时间
Well, since I have some downtime,
我想趁此机会
I'm taking the chance to
找找其他工作
look up some career alternatives.
不会中枪的工作
Jobs where you don't get shot.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
所以当然要排除所有执法部门的工作
So everything in law enforcement is out, of course.
我想也许我会回医学院工作 但你看
I thought maybe I'd go back to medical school, but look.
"疯狂贩毒老大枪击急救室"
"Crazed meth head shoots up emergency room."
然后我想 不如跟孩子们一起工作吧
Then I thought, maybe I'll work with children.
"五年级学生带乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥上课"
"Fifth grader brings Uzi to class."
很高兴你开始考虑你的未来了
It's good you're thinking about your future.
最近也是...其实
I have been, too... actually...
我们之前在红马驹说过的
and what we talked about at the-- the Red Pony,
我需要在我们俩
that I needed to figure out
在一起之前搞清楚我自己的事
what was going on with me before there could be an us.
你都想明白了 挺快的啊
Oh, you figured all that out? That was pretty quick.
已经六周了
Well, it's been six weeks, you know?
六周半 七...不管怎么样
Six and a half, seven. Uh... anyway, yeah.
我一直在想我想要什么
I have been thinking about what I want.
"达拉斯牙医遭到枪击"
"Dentist shot in Dallas."
埃蒙 拜托
Eamonn, please?
好吧
Yeah.
我在想 现在你...
So, uh... I guess I was wondering, now that you, uh--
你不为
you don't work for
坎伯兰县警长办公室工作了
the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department anymore
如果你想继续留下来的话
if you were gonna be hanging around.
你想让我留下吗
Do you want me to?
我想知道你想怎么办
I want to know what you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许该往前看了
Think maybe it's time to move on.
我在这...运气不大好
I haven't... had the best luck here.
我们现在能不聊这个吗
But can we not talk about this now?
因为我觉得我现在服用了止痛药
Because I don't think I'm supposed to make any big decisions
不该做重大的决定
while I'm flying on painkillers.
不知道的
You know.
再说了 急什么
And besides, what's the hurry?
真不敢相信我会这么说
You know, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我开始觉得夜马说的是真话
but I'm starting to think that Nighthorse was telling the truth.
你是说过他回击了
Well, you did say that he returned fire.
如果他是为了给你下套 没必要那样做
Hardly makes sense for him to do that if he was setting you up.
是啊
Yep.
而且他一路追着枪手追到了这里
And he pursued the shooters all the way back here.
警长 这里
Sheriff, here.
这地方视野真不错
That's a nice direct line of sight.
你觉得真的是黑帮干的
So you're thinking this really was the mob?
你在路上被多少人袭击了
How many men attacked you on the road?
八个
Eight.
八个
Eight.
我要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我想要回凯迪的来♥复♥枪♥
I want Cady's rifle back.
不行 那是证据
No can do. It's evidence.
你不能扣押用于自卫的武器
You are not required to hold a weapon used in self-defense.
你除了赫克托以外还扮演律师了
So you're a lawyer now on top of being Hector?
我帮了你很多忙 马赛厄斯
I have done you a lot of favors, Mathias.
我现在就要你帮我一次
I am now asking you for one.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do with it?
还给它的主人
Return it to its rightful owner.
你也许该自己留着
You might want to hang on to it yourself.
我听传言说有人悬赏要赫克托的人头
I've heard rumors that there's a bounty on Hector's head.
-你知道吗 -你以为我最近为什么这么低调
- Are you aware of this? - Why do you think I have been laying low?
赏金高达两万
The bounty is up to $20,000.
那么多钱 我都要考虑要不要把你杀了
For that much money, I might start thinking about killing you.
-这不好笑 -挺好笑的
- That is not funny. - Sure it is.
那你不知道谁想让赫克托死吗
So, you have any idea who wants Hector dead?
不知道
No.
但我倒是知道谁想让亨利马上死
But I do know someone who will want Henry dead pretty soon.
为什么 你又干了什么
Why? What'd you do this time?
跟你无关 谢谢你
It does not concern you. Thank you for this.
现在轮到你欠我了
And now you owe me another favor.
树林里有两打弹壳 一个弹夹里出来的
There were two dozen casings in the woods, all in one pile.
跟埃迪·哈普被劫时留下的九十个
Compared to 90 casings where Eddie Harp was taken,
散落一路的弹壳相比
scattered all over the pavement.
黑帮派了八个人营救埃迪
The mob sent eight men to extract Eddie.
据我看来 只派了一名枪手
Now, as far as I can tell, there was just one shooter
去夜马家杀他 火杀我
sent to Nighthorse's house to kill either him or me.
黑帮老大不会只派一个人来干这种活
This mob boss would never send one guy for this job.
他很小心 喜欢将风险最低化
He's careful. He likes to minimize his risk.
我知道他这一点
I know that much about him.
所以你不觉得
So then you don't think
针对夜马家的袭击是黑帮所为
the attack at Nighthorse's house was a mob hit.
只是不符合他们的风格
Just doesn't fit their style.
再说 夜马说他从来没和他们达成协议
Plus, Nighthorse said he never had a deal with the mob.
就算黑帮发誓说他有
Even though the mob swears they did.
那谁在撒谎
So which one's lying?
也许都没有撒谎
Maybe neither of them is lying.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-需要帮助吗 -我找朗迈尔小姐
- Can I help you? - Ah. I′m looking for Ms. Longmire.
如果你能把这个带回家 拿一样的...
So if you could just take this home and get the same--
某个混♥蛋♥来见你
Some douchebag here to see you.
带回家 签好字给我
Um, and just take this home and get it signed for me.
然后我们明天再谈 嚎牛先生
Uh, we can talk more about it tomorrow, Mr. Howling Bull.
-好的 -好吗
- Oh, o-okay. - Okay?
-好 谢谢 -谢谢
- All right, thank you. - Thank you.
员工真迷人
Charming employee.
她自己雇了自己
Yeah, she kind of hired herself.
你想要什么
What do you want?
看看你的微笑 并自吹自擂一下
Just to see you smile. And to brag a little bit.
地检看过我的城♥堡♥主义辩诉了
The district attorney went for my Castle Doctrine argument.
他今天签署了
He signed off this morning.
不会起诉你了 你自♥由♥了
There won't be any charges against you. You're good to go.
就这样
That's it.
就像这样
Just like that.
我就是这么厉害
I'm that good.
关于房♥产的想法真是聪明
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表