剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. Sure. - Thanks.
你要的水
Here's your water.
对 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
看 我不是个坏人
See? I'm not such a bad guy.
JP 我能从你的留言中看出来
J.P., I could tell from your message
你并没有意识到
that you don't really appreciate
这个保护令的严重性
the seriousness of this protective order.
为了你俩好 你现在不要再试图和阿莎接触
It's very important for both of your sakes
这点非常重要
that you do not try and contact Asha right now.
好吧 那我到底该怎样做才能证明我不是个坏人呢
All right, so, what do I have to do to prove I'm not a bad guy?
我是不是应该写封信什么的
I mean, s-should I write a letter?
好主意 但是这件事需要慢慢来
That's a good idea, but this is gonna take time.
好吧 要多久呢
Okay. How long?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要走了吗 你才来啊 你
Are you leaving? You just got here. What...
你究竟是为了什么来这里的
Why'd you really come?
我收到了你的信息 我想让你了解清楚
I got your message, and I wanted to be very clear with you
从法律上来说你能以及不能做什么
what you can and cannot do legally.
告诉我
Hey, just tell me.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我老婆在哪里
Where is my wife?
抱歉 JP 我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, J.P. I cannot tell you that.
妈的
Shit!
托尼·考夫曼在博尔德的科罗拉多大学读书
Tony Kaufman went to the University of Colorado in Boulder,
但是他没能毕业
but he never graduated.
父母双方相继去世
Both parents deceased, uh, shortly after.
五年前他搬来杜兰特
He moved to Durant five years ago
在波德河上做漂流指导
to guide for Powder River Rafting.
四年前与蒂斯·克兰德尔结婚
Married Tizz Crandall four years ago,
两年前搬回科罗拉多
moved back to Colorado two years ago.
还有一堆超速罚单 一次酒后驾驶
A couple of speeding tickets. One DUI.
你有找到他的雇主吗
You find his employer down there?
我查过了帕戈萨斯普林斯附近
I've been reaching out to all the rafting operations
所有的漂流公♥司♥ 还没找到
near Pagosa Springs, but nothing yet.
好的
Okay,
露比会从备用金里拿一些差旅费给你
uh, Ruby will get you some traveling money from petty cash.
真的吗
Really?
你想让我 去那里一趟吗
You want me to... go there?
弗格 又不是夏威夷
It's not Hawaii, Ferg.
科罗拉多而已
It's Colorado.
也就一两晚吧
Just for a night or two.
除非你不想去
Unless you don't want to go.
不 不 我去
No, no, no. I'll go.
警长 听您吩咐
Whatever you need, Sheriff.
也许你该带上这个
You should probably bring this.
弗格要去科罗拉多的话
Hey, since Ferg's gonna be in Colorado,
我们俩是不是应该去查一查
do you think you and I should go check
托尼最后工作的地方
out Tony's last place of employment here?
叫什么来着 波德河漂流
What is it -- Powder River Rafting?
你去吧
Uh, you go ahead.
我要去看下尸检报告
I'm gonna follow up on the autopsy report
研究研究诗歌♥
and read some poetry.
如果这是找到宝藏的线索
If the clue to the treasure is here,
也许这也是找出凶手的线索
maybe the clue to his death is here, too.
好的
Okay.
你好 你是斯宾塞吗
Hey, are you Spence?
是啊
Yeah.
你老板告诉我说我应该来找你
Your boss said I should talk to you.
我做了什么
What did I do?
他说你和托尼·考夫曼是朋友
He said that you were friends with Tony Kaufman.
可以说之前是
Well, I was.
-你上次和他说话是什么时候 -和他本人吗
- When's the last time you talked to him? - In person?
几年前吧 他离开这里之前
A couple of years ago, right before he blew town.
之后就再也没有通过话
Since then, total radio silence,
一个月前我生日的时候在脸书上还有评论
one Facebook post on my birthday about a month ago,
但别的就没了
but that's it.
-你知道他为什么离开吗 -我觉得
- Any idea why he left? - Yeah, I just figured
-是他老婆把他赶走了 -她为什么这么做
- his wife sent him packing. - And why would she do that?
-因为他终于被抓到了 -抓到干什么
-'Cause she finally caught him. - Doing what?
你应该问干谁
You mean, "Doing who?"
这份工作
Look, this job is only about
一半是要保护人们不要溺水
50% keeping people from drowning in the river.
另一半就是成天派对之类的了
The other 50% is pretty much about partying and, um, whatnot.
好吧 那么他的妻子抓到他
Great. So, his, uh -- his wife caught him,
在干"派对之类的"事情了
uh, partaking in a little bit of "Whatnot"?
她早就知道他不老实
She knew he was an operator.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
她怎么知道他不老实
Um, how did she know that he was an operator?
你以为他们俩一开始怎么好上的
How do you think those two met in the first place?
他是在犹他绿河上
He targeted her on a two-night trip
一个为期两天的漂流之旅中看上她的
on the Green River down in Utah.
你看上去真的不大好
You really don't look good.
-你要坐一会吗 -好
- Do you want to sit down? - Yeah.
你刚说什么
You were saying?
我一直觉得蒂斯值得更好的人
Uh, anyway, I always thought Tizz deserved better.
托尼玩玩还行 但不是结婚的料
Tony was fun to hang with, but hardly marriage material.
如果这家伙真的是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
If this guy was such a partier,
那他为什么要结婚
why did he get married in the first place?
蒂斯很好 她特别喜欢他
Tizz is great. She was really into him.
而且她也有钱
And she was loaded.
好吧 如果是他妻子把他提出家门
Okay, so, if his wife had kicked him out,
那他肯定也被切断经济来源了吧
he would have been strapped for cash?
-是啊 -你觉得他会去
- Yeah. - But do you think that he would have, uh,
寻找安森·汉密尔顿的宝藏吗
gone searching for Anson Hamilton's treasure?
如果他去了 肯定没和我说过
Well, if he did, he didn't tell me about it.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我要走了
Uh, okay. I'm gonna go.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 对不起
Shit. I'm sorry.
熏鲑鱼吃坏了
It was some bad lox.
别去那家新开的白吉饼店
Don't go to that new bagel place.
你被捕了 乔伊斯小姐
You're under arrest, Ms. Joyce.
天 你把我...你把我吓了一大跳
Geez, you scared the -- Ohh, you scared the heck out of me.
抱歉 女士 但是
I'm sorry, ma'am, but, uh,
恐怕我得让你跟我走一趟
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me...
去科罗拉多
to Colorado.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看来我因为提取到警徽上的指纹
Well, it turns out I made a real impression on Walt
让沃特大为欣赏
lifting that fingerprint off my badge,
所以他奖励我公务出差一趟
so he rewarded me by sending me on a little business trip.
也许我们能趁机找点乐子
I thought maybe we could mix in a little pleasure.
好一个不法分子
Lawbreaker.
去科罗拉多哪里
What part of Colorado?
帕戈萨斯普林斯
Pagosa Springs.
那简直是西南部的巴黎
Oh, it's the Paris of the Southwest.
帕戈萨斯普林斯
对诗研究得怎么样
How's the poetry reading going?
从诗的角度来说写得太业余了
Well, as poetry, it's, uh -- It's amateurish,
但是作为谜题来说 还挺有意思的
but, um, as a puzzle, it's interesting.
不过我也没有参透其中的意思
I'm having a hard time making sense of some of it, though,
所以我让露比去找那两名寻宝者了
so I'm having Ruby track down those two treasure hunters.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
你呢 有什么发现
So, how about you? What did you learn?
托尼·考夫曼绝对钻到钱眼里去了
Tony Kaufman is definitely a gold digger.
你觉得他也在找安森·汉密尔顿吗
So you think he was searching for the Anson Hamilton treasure, too?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我说的不是这方面的钱眼
But he was definitely the other kind of gold digger --
这家伙为了蒂斯的钱娶了她
conniving asshole who married Tizz for her money.
和蒂斯对他的描述完全不符
Hardly matches the picture that Tizz painted of him.
我觉得她是装的
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表