剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
察觉到我跟这事有什么瓜葛
that I'm in on any of this.
我很确定他完全没有怀疑你
I'm pretty sure he doesn't.
-他招认了吗 -没有
- So, did he confess? - No.
他坚称毒品一直
No, he insisted Jamie had the drugs
都在杰米身上
on him the entire time.
这不重要
Which doesn't matter,
我们把交易过程都录下来了
since we have the transaction on tape.
我正想说这个呢
Yeah. About that.
我刚刚听了录音
I just listened to the recording.
他是故意安排杰米在溪边和他碰头的
Now we know why he wanted to meet Jamie by the creek.
完全听不清他们在说什么
Can't make out a thing they're saying.
我刚刚跟联调局通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the FBI.
-他们有什么事 -他们要埃迪·哈普
- What do they want? - Eddie Harp.
我刚刚在数据库里输入他的名字
Soon as I punched his name into the database,
就接到联调局探员的电♥话♥了
I got a phone call from an FBI agent
跟我们要人 要把他转到蒙大纳去
saying they wanted to pick him and transport him to Montana
有一个联邦调查案要找他问讯
to question him in an ongoing federal investigation.
听我说
Look.
我跟你们一样不想让联调局掺和进来
I don't like the FBI being involved any more than you do,
但可能他们对这人掌握的信息比我们多
but maybe they've got more on this guy than we've got.
再说了 把一个毒贩送出我们县
And it's never a bad idea
怎么着都不是坏事
to get a drug dealer out of the county.
-无意冒犯 -我不介意
- No offense, of course. - Oh, none taken.
小维 告诉联调局可以把哈普给他们
Vic, um, tell the FBI they can have Harp,
但我要求亲自押送嫌犯
but I'd prefer to transport suspects myself.
沃特 唐娜刚刚来电
Walter! Donna just called.
她帮比利·巴恩斯找了另一家诊所
She's found another clinic for Billy Barnes.
你要在一小时之内把他送过去
If you can get him there within the hour.
沃特 你去送比利吧
Walt. You should go help Billy.
我开车押比利去见联调局的人
I can drive Harp out to the feds.
这的风景真美
The landscape out here is stunning.
一点不假
It really is.
色调深沉 景色辽阔
The depth of color, the scale of it all.
更别说还有这约翰·福特镜头下的天空
Not to mention that John Ford sky.
没错
Yep.
我们这的人都很喜欢
We like it here.
好了
That's it.
我决定了
I've made up my mind.
我说要重新开始画水彩说了好几年了
I've been threatening to take up watercolors for years,
我决定现在就动手
but I'm gonna do it now.
去买♥♥几支漂亮画刷 再搞个画架
Get myself some nice brushes, an easel.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得
I think...
培养一个画画这样的兴趣爱好
having a hobby like painting
可以帮你在监狱里打发时间
might help pass the time in prison.
奇怪
That's weird.
怎么回事
What's going on?
谁知道
Who knows?
这就跟西部片里演的似的 像不像
It's like the Wild West out here, ain't it?
我爸肯定超爱
My dad would love this.
经典佩氏场景
Pure Peckinpah.
好像前后的路都被他们截断了
It's like they're cutting you off at the pass.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表