剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
你想让我联♥系♥儿童服务中心照顾那小女孩吗
You want me to call child services about the little girl?
理论上我们应该这么做的 对吧
I mean, technically, we're supposed to, right?
理论上是 但我要先做一件事
Technically, but there's something I have to do first.
我们找到了文森特
We found Vincent.
你们找到我爸爸了
You found my dad?
我们还在查到底是怎么回事
We're still trying to figure out what happened.
他不幸
Unfortunately, he...
你♥爸♥爸受伤很重
your father was injured very badly, and...
他没能活下来
he didn't survive.
妈妈
Mom.
很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
妈妈 爸爸死了
Mom, dad's dead!
妈妈
Mom!
你不必大老远跑到这里的
You didn't have to come all the way out here, you know.
我会找到合适的地方 终归会的
I would've found the place... eventually.
我关心的不是你会不会找到
Finding the place was not my concern.
而是你的安全
Your safety was.
你就像父亲一样爱着我 对吗
You love me like a father, don't you?
是的
Yes, I do.
你也像父亲一样低估了我
You're also underestimating me like a father.
亨利 我不能拿这里当办公室
Henry, I can't use this as an office.
这是别人的家
This is someone's home.
这里上个月被取消赎回权
It was foreclosed last month.
还有其他选择吗
There any other options?
有
Yes.
其他条件比这里更差的止赎房♥
Other foreclosed homes in worse condition than this.
我是亨利
This is Henry.
你的手♥机♥打得通啊
Ah, so your phone does work.
定制旅途公♥司♥订房♥记录
我还在想为什么你不打电♥话♥过来呢
I was beginning to wonder why I haven't heard from you.
我最近有点忙
I have been somewhat busy lately.
是吗
Is that right?
你发现比帮我更能让你得回酒吧的方法了
You find a better way to get your bar back than by helping me?
没有
I have not.
我想也是
I didn't think so.
也就是说我们得谈谈
Which means we need to have a talk
玛拉基到底想做什么
about what exactly Malachi is up to.
无线摄像头
唐娜
Hi, Donna.
是我 沃特·朗迈尔
It's me, Walt -- Longmire.
我应该已经留了两条留言
Um, I guess I left a message or two already.
是工作上的事
Um, this is work-related.
有个小女孩
Um, I got a young girl
打印
她的父亲死了
whose father was found dead.
她跟她妈妈一起在这里
She's here with her mother.
她的情况有点不稳定
She's a little unstable.
我想想办法
I'd like to put off calling
联♥系♥社保机构
social services as long as I can.
我需要一些专业的指导
So, I could use some professional guidance.
你可以打回这个电♥话♥
You could call me back here or,
或者方便的话直接打给露比
uh, just call Ruby, if that's easier.
好吧
Okay.
友好的护工
警长办公室
该死
Damn.
-露比 -验尸官有消息吗
- Hey, Ruby. - Any word from the coroner yet?
警长 有
Oh, hey, Sheriff. Yeah.
文森特·帕尔和我们想象的一样是被碾死的
Vincent Parr was crushed to death, just as we thought.
过去八到十八小时内他被人碾过
Someone ran him over in the last eight to 18 hours.
我愿意等在这里
You know, I'm -- I'm happy to wait here.
等待结果和验血报告
You know, just wait for the results and the blood work.
那要花好几个小时
No, that could take hours.
我要你去帕尔家
I need you to get over to the Parr house.
看看她妻子的车下
Take a look underneath the wife's car.
你觉得是她妻子碾过他的
You think the wife ran him over?
如果是她 车底的起落架肯定有损伤
Well, if she did, there'd be damage to the undercarriage.
好的
On it.
奥利维亚和我能走了吗
Can Olivia and I go now?
很快就能
Soon.
我们还是需要你们协助进行调查
We still need your help in our investigation,
回答几个背景问题
um, answering some background questions.
好的
Okay.
昨晚我们发现你在车里时
When we found you in your car last night,
你只记得上了车 后面都不记得了
um, you remembered getting into it but nothing after that?
没错 一片空白
Yeah, that's right. It's... all a blank.
你有没有可能开出去
Is it possible that you drove out
找你的丈夫和女儿了
to look for your husband and daughter?
我不...我不知道
I don-- I don't know.
-我有吗 -你开车经过文森特尸体
- Did I? - Apparently, you stopped to talk to a man
被发现的地方时 还停车和一个男人说了几句
while driving out near where Vincent's body was found.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember that at all.
我和他说了什么
What did I say to him?
你问他有没有看到文森特皇家蓝的车
You asked him if he'd seen Vincent's royal blue sedan.
真的吗
Really?
我想如果他看到了我
Well, I -- I guess if he saw me...
我是说 我...我真的很担心他们
I mean, I -- I was really -- really worried about them.
如果你真的很担心你丈夫和女儿
If you were worried about your husband and daughter,
为什么不联♥系♥我们
why didn't you just call us?
有时候我满脑子都是这些事的时候
Well, some-- sometimes when I get all worked up about things,
我觉得出事时
um, and I think something's happened,
内心中有一部分觉得
like, a part of me knows it might --
可能只是我的臆想
might just all be in my head.
我...几年前出过事故
I had -- had an accident a few years ago
让我改变了不少
that kind of changed things for me.
-你的头部受伤了吗 -不 不是那样
- You have some kind of head injury? - No, nothing like that.
我就是经常很痛
I'm just kind of in a lot of pain,
那会...蒙蔽我的想法
and, um, that can kind of c-- cloud my mind.
没错
Yeah.
你怎么认为
What do you think?
我觉得梅丽莎·帕尔止痛药成瘾
I think Melissa Parr's addicted to painkillers.
是的
Yeah.
这个爱好可烧钱了
That can be a pretty expensive habit to feed.
-没错 -也许这是她的动机
- Yeah. - Maybe that's her motive.
她为文森特在赌场赢的钱而杀了他
She kills Vincent for his casino winnings.
她在我边上好像很紧张
She seems really nervous around me.
-可能是药物的作用 -也许吧
- That could just be the pills. - Maybe.
也许如果我不在 她会对你打开话匣子
Maybe if I wasn't around, she'd open up more to you.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
没错
Yeah.
你什么不从你自己的餐厅点汉堡
Why not order a burger from your own restaurant?
然后错过镇上最美味的汉堡吗
And miss out on the best burger in town?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你查出玛拉基通过红马驹
So, have you found out anything about Malachi
洗钱的证据了吗
laundering money through the Red Pony?
我只是送餐的
I am just delivering food.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you are talking about.
你觉得我的办公室有窃听器 玛拉基在窃听
You think my office is bugged and that Malachi is listening in.
玛拉基 如果你在窃听
Malachi, if you are listening,
站熊和我说话这当儿正在密谋
Standing Bear and I are conspiring as we speak
揭露你的犯罪事实
to uncover all your criminal activities.
明白了吗
You got that?
如果我们要合作 亨利
If we're gonna work together, Henry,
我们至少要假装相互信任
we have to at least pretend to trust each other.
好吧
Fine.
我只知道红马驹的金钱流动
All I know is that there is a lot more money
更多了
flowing through the Red Pony --
还有新的收入源
new revenue streams, too.
根据我所找到的账簿
According to the ledger I found,
你的赌场每周会在我的餐厅定几次餐饮服务
your casino is booking my catering services several times a week.
-这我倒是头一回听说 -我也是
- Okay, that's news to me. - Me too.
肯定还有一本账簿
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表