剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
-什么 -你错过了我第一次宣誓
- What? - You missed our first deposition.
你不是说你想在场吗
Didn't you say you wanted to be there?
你想反抗吗
You wanted to fight?
没错 现在也是
I did. I do.
打架的关键在于你要出现
Well, a key part of fighting is showing up,
实实在在地反抗
you know, for the actual fight.
我在工作
I was working.
但你应该知道这是我们唯一能盘问
But you realize this is our only chance to question
巴罗的律师叫来的证人的机会吧
the witnesses that Barlow's attorney is calling to the stand, right?
这是我们唯一一次能知道他们在法庭上要说什么
It's the only time we get to hear what they're gonna say in court
并记录下来的机会
and get it on the record.
这些宣誓很重要
I mean, these depositions are crucial,
因为如果证人后来改变了说法
because if the witnesses change their story later,
我可以在陪审团面前质疑他们的可信度
I can discredit them in front of a jury,
我真的很想对那个可恶的蒙特这样来一招
which I would have liked to do with that obnoxious P.I. Monte,
我今天跟他一起宣誓
who I deposed today.
一个人
Alone.
下次我会到场的
I'll be at the next one.
希望如此 因为虽然我知道
I hope so, because while I know
应该问什么问题
what questions to ask, you know,
但我不知道他们说的是不是实话
I don't know if they're telling the truth.
除非你和我一起
Not unless you're there with me.
还有 巴罗的律师添了两名新的证人
Also, Barlow's lawyer has added two new witnesses.
我觉得他应该不能这么晚还加证人
I didn't think he could add witnesses this late in the day.
的确不能 除非出现了新证据
Yeah, he can't, unless new evidence has come to light
或者除非他是塔克·巴吉特
or unless he's Tucker Baggett,
法官最好的朋友
best buddies with the judge,
原来还跟他是兄弟会哥们儿
who happens to be his old fraternity brother
还是他双胞胎儿子的教父
and godfather to his twin boys.
-来一瓶 -好吧
- Want a beer? - Uh... yeah.
他新传召的两名证人叫什么
Who are these two new witnesses he's calling in?
第一位是 维多利亚·莫雷蒂
Well, uh, the first is... Victoria Moretti.
他传召小维
He's calling Vic?
我还以为我们要传召她做品德证人呢
I thought we were calling her as a character witness.
塔克为什么要找她
Why would Tucker call her in?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我才要你在宣誓时在场
That's why I need you at the depositions.
我的直觉认为他要
My hunch is that he's gonna
诱使她说一些抹黑你的话
manipulate her into saying defamatory things about you.
但你说你跟她关系很好
But you said you have a good relationship.
她挺喜欢你吧
She likes you, right?
良好的上下级关系
Happy employee?
该死 沃特 快接
Damn it, Walt. Pick up.
是我 小维
It's me, Vic.
你在无视你的来电吗
Are you screening your calls?
快 沃特 接电♥话♥
Come on, Walt. Pick up.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
-小维 -你好
- Hey, Vic. - Hey.
联调局来电 弗格没有带犯人过去
So, the FBI called. Ferg hasn't shown up with the prisoner.
-你还没联♥系♥上弗格吗 -没有
- You haven't been able to reach Ferg? - No.
跟某些人不一样 他一般都接电♥话♥
And unlike some people, he always answers his phone.
他只可能走一条路
There's only one way he could have gone.
-达希尔路 -是的
- Dahill Road. -Yeah. Yeah.
我重新走他的路 看看会不会有发现
I'll retrace his steps, see if I can find anything.
你要帮帮我
You got to help me.
你...他这次真的要杀了我
You-- He's really gonna kill me this time.
-谁 -该死
- Who? - Shit!
-什么 -该死
- What? - Shit!
你以为我找不到你吗 我会找到你 贱♥人♥
Think I won't find you?! Oh, I'll find you, bitch!
-你心里明白 -拜托 拜托
- You know I will! - Please. Please.
他会找到我 他会杀了我
He will find me and he will kill me.
待在这里
Here. Stay in here.
别出去 别出去
Stay, stay, stay.
该死 曼迪 你给我回来
God damn it, Mandy! You get back here!
你知道我会找到你
You know I'm gonna find you!
赶紧给我出来
You get out here right now!
-我会找到你的 贱♥人♥ -怎么回事
- You know I'll find you, bitch! - Hey, hey. What's going on?
看到一个撒谎偷窃的印第安女孩吗
You see a lying, stealing Indian girl?
我不知道她有没有撒谎或偷窃
I don't know if she was lying or stealing,
但我刚刚的确看到有个女人跑过
but I did see a woman run by.
她看上去好像有麻烦了
She looked like she was in trouble.
没错 她有麻烦了 好吧
Oh, yeah, she's in trouble, all right.
这贱♥人♥是个该死的贼
The bitch is a goddamn thief.
她往哪儿跑了
Which way did she go?
往哪儿
Which way?!
她应该往那边跑了
I think she went that way.
该死
Shit.
州警有打电♥话♥来吗
Anyone from the state police call?
没有 但是...
No. But...
埃迪·哈普对我们来说是非常重要的证人
Eddie Harp is a very important witness to us.
他在哪里
Where the hell is he?
联♥系♥电♥话♥公♥司♥
Call the phone company.
也许他们能追踪弗格的手♥机♥
Maybe they can put a trace on Ferg's cell.
很高兴听到我的电♥话♥公♥司♥
Oh, well, I'm happy to hear that the phone company
比警长更有可能找到我的犯人
has a better chance of finding my prisoner than the sheriff.
我不担心你的犯人 我担心你的景观
I'm not worried about your prisoner. I'm worried about my deputy.
我发现弗格的车在达希尔路上
I found Ferg's, uh, Charger abandoned on Dahill Road.
到处都是弹壳 没有尸体
Bullet casings everywhere, no bodies,
-几乎没有血迹 -什么
- hardly any blood. - What?
这任务不难
This wasn't a difficult assignment.
转移囚犯不该变成
Transporting a prisoner should not result
-一场闹剧 -沃特
- in a total shit show. - Walter.
你去哪儿 我们话还没说完呢
Where are you going? We're in the middle of something.
-我要接这个电♥话♥ -你在开玩笑吗
- I need to take this. - Are you kidding me?
警长
Sheriff!
喂
Hello?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
真不敢相信
Can't believe this.
埃迪·哈普是谁
Who is Eddie Harp, and
你为什么不告诉我们他有多危险
why didn't you tell us how dangerous he is?
-你自己也没问 -我现在问你
- Well, you didn't think to ask. - I'm asking now.
你知道吗
You know what?
对于弗格森警官来说
A 13-year-old girl caught shoplifting in a mall
抓一个商场行窃的13岁女孩都太危险了
would be too dangerous for Deputy Ferguson to deal with.
真不敢相信警长让他来转移我的犯人
I can't believe that the sheriff let him transport my prisoner.
弗格是个好警♥察♥
Ferg is a damn good cop, all right?
你早就应该告诉我们
You should have told us.
我震惊了 我真的对你们警长
I'm amazed. You know, I am truly amazed
做出的决定震惊了
at the decisions that your sheriff makes.
这就是鲁莽的危险之处
This is reckless endangerment of the people.
朗迈尔警长不是还身负过失杀人的诉讼吗
Doesn't Sheriff Longmire have a civil suit against him for a wrongful death?
没错 联调局已经证实他无罪
Yeah. That the FBI cleared him of.
我倒不这么觉得 因为我会...
Yeah, well, I certainly didn't, 'cause I would--
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
他走了
Hey. He's gone.
他没看到你走回来吧
He didn't see you walk back here, did he?
没有 我在外面等了十五分钟确认的
No. I waited out front for 15 minutes just to be sure.
好吧
Right.
这地方到底出什么事了
So, uh, what's up with this place, anyway?
我还以为我跑到了道特家
I thought I was running into the Dalts' house.
他们家可好了 以前经常帮我
Cool-ass family. They used to always help me out.
没错 道特家
Yeah, the-- Yeah, the Dalts.
他们...他们搬走了
They, um-- they moved.
他们搬走了
They moved?
他们能搬到哪里去 一分钱都没有
They can't move anywhere. They're broke as shit.
他们的房♥子被没收了
Their house got foreclosed on.
-太糟糕了 -但也有好的一面
- Well, that sucks. - But there's a bright side.
我准备在这里开一家法律援助中心
I'm opening a legal-aid center here
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表