剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
看起来住在保留地
Looks like he lives on the Res.
我来联♥系♥马赛厄斯
I'll call Mathias.
问问他知不知道些什么
See if he knows anything.
沃特
Hey, Walt.
你得来看看
You're gonna want to see this.
好一个弹♥药♥库
That's quite the arsenal.
真有意思
That's interesting.
要我找个球跟你玩接球吗
You want me to find a ball so we can play catch?
如果这是乔伊·塔克达的手套
Well, if this Joey Takoda's glove...
也许他是右撇子
means he's right-handed.
如果你是右撇子 你会在左臂还是右臂注射
If you're right-handed, do you inject your left or right arm?
-左臂 -左臂
- Left. - Left.
那他为什么在右臂上注射
So why is he shooting up into his right arm?
也许是别人注射的
Maybe somebody else injected him.
你们俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
看看有没有其他针孔
Looking for more needle marks.
有时他们会在脚趾之间注射
Sometimes users shoot up between their toes
从而隐藏针孔
to hide the injection marks.
现在只找到
So far, he's just got
他右臂的注射针孔 所以...
the one injection mark in his right arm, so...
这只脚上没有针孔
No marks on this foot.
这只也没有
This one's clean, too.
我觉得...
Which makes me think...
乔伊不吸毒
Joey wasn't a user.
那他干什么的
Then what was he?
那么
Well, now.
瞧瞧这里
Looky here.
随你怎么挠他的脚趾 维多利亚
Tickle his toes all you want, Victoria.
我觉得他不会醒的
I don't think he's gonna wake up.
他在这里
And there he is.
红马驹香烟店的印第安人
Red Pony's own cigar store Indian.
我们多拍几张照片
Let's make sure we get plenty of pictures of everything.
我们要带走死者的车 提取指纹
We need to get the victim's car to the shed for prints.
我会把注射器送到夏安的实验室
I'm gonna send that syringe to the lab in Cheyenne.
好的
Okay.
你听从我的建议联♥系♥警长了吗
So, did you call the sheriff like I suggested?
沃特现在在红马驹
Walt is at the Red Pony now.
他已经认定那是凶案现场
Which he has already deduced to be a murder scene.
那混♥蛋♥被杀了
So the scumbag was murdered.
这样我俩应该都不会有麻烦了
Presumably, that's not a problem for either of us.
一旦沃特开始问问题就不是了 我该怎么告诉他
Not until Walt starts asking questions. What do I tell him?
直接说真♥相♥
How about the truth?
乔伊·塔克达是一名毒贩
That Joey Takoda was a drug dealer
他这都是自作自受
who got what was coming to him.
但我已经装成不认识他的样子
But I already acted like I did not know him.
那就什么都别说
Then don't say anything.
谁在乎沃特会不会查出谁杀了一名毒贩
Who cares if Walt figures out who killed some heroin dealer?
我们俩都应该在乎
We both should care.
我烧掉了乔伊所有的货
I torched Joey's entire stash,
当时 他吓得半死 觉得自己死定了
and when I did, he was scared for his life.
显然他这么害怕是有理由的
Clearly, he had good reason to be.
我觉得杀他的人下一个目标就是赫克托
I think whoever killed him may be coming after Hector next.
为什么
Why?
我烧掉乔伊的货几天后
Days after I burn Joey's drugs,
他就死在了我的停车场 是巧合吗
he shows up dead in my parking lot. Coincidence?
只有我知道你是赫克托
I'm the only one who knows you're Hector.
就算真的有人知道
And even if someone else did know,
他们怎么会猜出
how would they guess that
是赫克托烧掉了他的货
Hector was the one that burned up that heroin?
也许因为我在屋子周围喷上了"赫克托还活着"
Maybe because I spray-painted "Hector Lives" Across the house.
那真是太蠢了
Well, that was stupid.
我从来没想过做一个犯罪大♥师♥
I never intended to be a criminal mastermind.
现在我们有问题了
And now we have a problem.
沃特肯定会
I am sure that Walt will
去乔伊·塔克达家进行调查
go to Joey Takoda's house to investigate,
但我们也许能在他去那里之前涂掉赫克托的名字
but we might be able to paint over Hector's name before he does.
也许吧
Maybe.
马赛厄斯 朗迈尔警长找你
Mathias, Sheriff Longmire's here to see you.
或者也许来不及
Or maybe not.
我拿到了法医的初步报告
Hey. So I got the coroner's initial results back.
他怎么说
Hey, uh, so, what did he say?
马赛厄斯死于因摄入大量海♥洛♥因♥
Joey Takoda died from respiratory failure
导致的呼吸衰竭和心脏停搏
and cardiac arrest due to a large dose of heroin.
-他吸毒吗 -还不知道
- Was he a user? - Can't tell yet.
但是法医在他尸体上
But the coroner couldn't find
找不到其他注射的痕迹
any more injection marks on his body,
所以可能要进行更进一步的尸检
so he's gonna do a more thorough autopsy.
他也许应该查看一下肺部
He probably wants to look at the lungs.
缺氧会导致组织受损
Oxygen deprivation damages the tissue.
这能辨别是否是长♥期♥吸毒人员
It's a telltale sign of long-term abuse.
你竟然知道这些 太厉害了
It's so cool that you know that.
你问出什么了呢
What'd you find out in your questioning?
那个...
Yeah. Uh, so, um...
没有迹象显示
there's no evidence of
出现劣质海♥洛♥因♥
any bad batches of heroin making the rounds,
但是的确出现很多吸毒过量致死的病例
but there has been a significant uptick in, uh, heroin overdoses.
近几个月海♥洛♥因♥贩售频率剧增
Heroin's exploded over the last couple months.
几乎每天都能遇到几起因吸食毒品
It's a rare shift not to have a few heroin cases
送急救室的病例
coming through the E.R.
不只是这儿 小镇上的医院都这样
It's not just here. It's small towns everywhere.
好 弗格 我们走
Awesome. Ferg, let's go.
我把注射器移交给了夏安族的检验室
So, I sent the syringe off to the lab in Cheyenne,
目前暂时还未收到检验结果
but we're not gonna get the results back for a while.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
我好像把手♥机♥落那了 我去去就回
I think I left my phone back there. I'll be right back.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我能问你个问题吗 说不定你知道答案
Can I ask you a question you might be able to answer?
你先问吧
I'll try.
我的黑色水管出什么问题了吗
What's wrong with my black water hose?
黑色水管
Black hose.
完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
你忘什么了吗
Did you forget something?
是的
I did.
感谢你允许我搜查被害者的屋子
I appreciate you letting me search the victim's house.
你了解他吗
You know anything about him?
看他家这幅样子
Well, by the looks of things,
我估计他肯定没有女朋友
I'm thinking he didn't have a girlfriend.
有仇人吗
Have any enemies?
有 我
Yeah. Me.
你为什么恨他
Why's that?
我在保留区因贩卖♥♥毒品
I arrested this asshole three separate times
逮捕了这混♥蛋♥三次
for dealing drugs on the Res.
可我没法关押他
But I couldn't hold him.
我只能指控他一些轻罪
All I was allowed to do was charge him with a misdemeanor.
看样子他是死于毒品过量
Well, it looks like he died of a heroin overdose.
-他自己吸不吸毒 -不知道
- Do you know if he used? - No idea.
难道你辖区内的所有人吸不吸毒
Do you know everyone who's using hard drugs
你都知道吗
in your jurisdiction?
这里...
Well, there's, um...
没有针
no needles...
没有烟管 没有弯曲的汤匙
no pipes, no bent spoons anywhere in this place.
身体上也没有针孔
No track marks on his body.
从不吸毒的人死于吸毒过量 很奇怪吧
It's odd for a non-user to die of an overdose, don't you think?
老实说 我无所谓
Honestly, I don't care.
我只要知道我的辖区内又少了个毒贩
All I know is that there's one less person peddling drugs on my land.
如果你真想查清
But if you're so concerned about solving
乔伊·塔克达的死因
the lonesome death of Joey Takoda,
不如我们回警局
why don't we head back to the station
我把他的资料都给你
so I can give you my files on him?
多谢 我们走吧
Thanks. We'll do that.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表