剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
If he was last seen at the casino,
他跑到这么远来干什么
what's he doing all the way out here?
不知道
I don't know.
在赌场有找到什么线索吗
You find out anything else at the casino?
没有 玛拉基在监控里没看到有文森特·帕尔
Not really. Malachi couldn't locate any footage of Vincent Parr.
你还指望玛拉基和他的手下还在宰那些大赢家
Isn't that sort of what you expect Malachi to say, though,
你指望他还能说些什么
if he and his goons are still ripping off the big winners?
奥利维亚说她爸爸赢了很多
You know, Olivia said that her father won big.
他钱包里面一分钱都没有
There's no money in his wallet.
他的腹部以及胸上有这些痕迹
He's got these marks across his stomach and his chest.
看上去像是被碾过
Looks like he was run over.
口袋里还有什么吗
Anything else in his pockets?
没有钥匙
There's no keys.
就一个坏了的手♥机♥ 还有这个
Just a broken phone and, uh, this.
四箭赌场
弗格 把文森特·帕尔的尸体运回医院
Ferg, let's get Vincent Parr's body to the hospital.
如果那个小孩是在活动屋
If the kid who found the body
那边发现的尸体
was coming over from the trailer park,
我要过去那边问几个问题
I'm gonna go over there and ask some questions,
看有没有人注意到什么
see if anybody saw anything. -
如果没有的话 也许有人在赌场有看到什么
And if they didn't, maybe someone saw something at the casino.
看 这就是运行150个
Well, see, that's the downside of running
先进的24小时监控录像的缺点
150 state-of-the-art security cameras 24/7.
太多太多东西要看
There's lots and lots of movies.
我还要继续查这些录像
I'm still looking through them all.
没事
Right.
警长 我一直都很乐于配合您进行调查
Always happy to cooperate with an investigation, Sheriff.
现在已经是谋杀调查了
Which is now a murder investigation.
文森特·帕尔的尸体在我的辖区被发现了
Vincent Parr's body was found in my county.
根据受害者的女儿所说 他前两个晚上
According to the victim's daughter, he came here
都来了这里 还赢了很多
the last two nights, and he was winning.
你这里居然一点记录都没有
And I find it surprising that you have no record of this.
很令人惊讶吧
Surprising, is it?
所以你想说什么
So, what are you thinking?
你觉得是我们在隐瞒什么吗
You think, uh, we're covering something up?
也许只是因为
Maybe it's just due to
你的保安中有人玩忽职守 雅各
negligence on the part of your security team, Jacob.
玛拉基 请继续检查录像
Malachi, please keep reviewing the video,
过去48小时的每一幕都给我仔细看好
every single thing from the last 48 hours.
文森特·帕尔的钱包还在 但是他赢的钱都不见了
Vincent Parr had his wallet. None of his winnings were in it.
玛拉基放高♥利♥贷♥以及打劫赢家的策略
Malachi's loan-sharking and mugging scheme
也许升级了
may have just escalated.
好吧 首先你没有任何关于这种策略的证据
Okay, you have no proof of this "Scheme."
当然了 只要一直是玛拉基
I won't, either, as long as Malachi's
负责调查他自己
the one in charge of investigating himself.
你现在有什么其他想法吗
You have any other theories right now,
除了这些我的团队内部腐♥败♥的荒唐指控外
aside from these insane levels of corruption in my organization?
有啊
I do.
你酒店的503房♥间发生了什么
Something happened in room 503 of your hotel.
办公室 欢迎 请进
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
你好
Hey, there.
蝶蛹移♥动♥别♥墅♥
Everyone's welcome
欢迎每个人的到来
at the Chrysalis Mobile Home Villa,
在这里羽化成蝶 走向人生巅峰
where caterpillars blossom into butterflies.
如果你是来租♥房♥♥子
If you're looking for a new house,
还有三个温馨的居室待租
I got three cozy units available.
我会考虑一下的
I'll take that under consideration.
-你是这的经理吗 -是的 长官
- Are you the manager? - Yes, ma'am.
大家都叫我超级乔 因为我以前是超级政党的
Folks call me Joe-Mega, because I used to be a mega partier,
但我觉得我现在应该是超级幸运
but now I'm just mega-blessed.
好吧 超级先生 你
Okay, Mr. Mega, did you
昨晚看到什么不寻常的事吗
happen to see anything unusual last night?
没 为什么这么问
No, why?
这个人
Well, this man
基本上算被发现死在你家后院
was found dead practically in your backyard.
他开着这辆车
And he was driving this car.
我没见过这车 这人也没死
I don't know that car, and this man's not dead.
他没死
He's not?
死不是死
Death isn't death.
只是生命的另一阶段
It's just another stage of life.
不朽的蝶蛹
An eternal chrysalis.
我会告诉受害人
I'll let the victim know.
相信他会很高兴
I'm sure he'll be delighted.
同时
In the meantime,
如果你或是你的蝴蝶们记起了什么
if you or any of your butterflies remember anything,
记得给我们打电♥话♥
go ahead and, uh, give us a call.
-好的 警官 -就这样
- Yes, ma'am. - Okay.
凯特琳 这两晚503房♥间住的是谁
Caitlyn, who was staying in room 503 the last two nights?
看起来503房♥是用一个公♥司♥账户订了十天
It appears 503 is being held for ten days by a corporate account,
一个名为定制旅途的公♥司♥
a company called Manifest Destinations.
昨晚或前晚房♥间有人吗
Anyone use the room last night or the night before?
没 看着不像有
No, doesn't look like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们关闭了玛拉基上一个开在赌场
We shut down Malachi's last loan-sharking office
男卫生间的高♥利♥贷♥办公室
in the casino men's bathroom.
或许他升级为在酒店房♥间了
Maybe he's upgraded to a hotel suite.
或者 只是或许
Or maybe -- you know, just maybe --
五 零 三这几个数字
the numbers five zero three
指的不是我酒店的房♥间
refer to something other than a room in my hotel.
你何不告诉我
Why don't you let me know
你和玛拉基在监控录像上看到了什么
what you and Malachi find on those security tapes.
好吧
Yeah.
凯特琳
Caitlyn, how often
定制旅途公♥司♥多久在我们这里订一次房♥间
has Manifest Destinations booked rooms with us?
事实上 相当频繁
Quite often, actually.
给我打印一份记录
Print me out a record, please,
如果再有预约 通知我
and, uh, notify me of any further reservations.
还有
And you know what?
这件事你知我知 明白吗
Let's just keep this between you and me, okay?
先生
Hey, sir?
-您经常在这路上活动吗 -是的 警官
- Do you travel this road a lot? - Oh, yes, ma'am.
我和提托 我们到处遛弯儿
Me and Tito here, we scoot just about everywhere.
蝶蛹
昨晚看到什么不寻常的吗
See anything unusual last night?
是在问那个疯狂的女人对吗
It's about that crazy lady, right?
是的
Yeah.
你在哪儿见到她的
Where'd you see her?
就在那边
Oh, right back there.
我们出来买♥♥奶昔当夜宵
We were riding out for a late-night milkshake.
她就在我们旁边停了车
And she pulled right up to us.
说她在找一辆车
Said she was looking for a car.
什么样的车
What kind of car?
蓝色 宝蓝色
Blue -- royal blue.
她长什么样子
And, uh, what did she look like?
我们没怎么看清楚 不是吗
We didn't really get a good look, did we?
当时天很黑 那个可怜的女人她
I-It was dark, and the poor thing, she --
她看起来害怕见人
she just seemed afraid to show herself.
用手遮着脸之类的
Paws over her face and everything.
她颤抖得厉害
She -- she was super-shaky.
可能搞砸了什么事
Goofed out on something, probably.
我们问她出了什么事时
When we asked what was wrong,
她吓坏了 飞快开车走了
she just freaked out, sped off.
她开的是什么车
And, uh... What was she driving?
那种小越野车 一辆本♥田♥
Oh, one of those little SUVs -- a Honda.
后车窗上贴着一张可爱的
And it had one of those cutesy-pie mom, dad, and kid
爸妈和孩子的简笔画贴画
stick-figure sticker on the back window.
我发现那个女孩的妈妈时 她晕到在本♥田♥里
I found the girl's mom passed out in a Honda
车上有着同样的贴画
with the same sticker on it.
所以呢 你觉得是那个妈妈做的
So, what? You think the mom did it?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表