剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
沃特 你为什么觉得沃克在这里
Walt, why do you think that Walker is here?
我把他拷在了床上
I handcuffed him to the bed.
沃克
Walker.
不 我叫露丝
Uh, no. My name's Ruth.
他之前就在这里
He was right here.
119室
Room 119.
你要坐下来吗
Would you like to sit down?
你看上去不大好
You don't look well.
对不起
Sorry.
沃克·布朗宁在哪 他应该在那个房♥间里
Where's Walker Browning? He's supposed to be in that room.
他昨天下午被释放了
He was released yesterday afternoon.
-谁放他走的 -警长
- Who released him? - The sheriff.
这就是警长
This is the sheriff.
这是威尔金斯警长
This is Sheriff Wilkins?
爸爸 别继续了 你走都走不稳
Dad, stop. You can barely walk.
只要我还有气 我就要找到她
As long as I can do that, I have to find her.
如果沃克昨天下午被释放了
If Walker was released yesterday afternoon,
那他不是就有足够的时间赶到你的小屋了吗
would that have given him enough time to get to your cabin?
是啊
Sure.
走
Come on.
你什么时候被袭击的
So, what time were you attacked?
我当时没有戴表
I wasn't wearing a watch.
不 我知道 我正在...
No, I know, I'm just...
我正在理清楚时间线
I'm just trying to make sense of the timeline is all, you know?
沃克要在短期内
Walker had a lot to do in...
做很多事情
not a lot of time.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 这太荒唐了
Okay, this is ridiculous.
-不 我知道 -不 你不知道 拿着
- No, I got it. - No, you don't. Here.
我知道 小维 没关系
I got it, Vic. It's fine.
等等 把你的脚给我
Here, hold on. Just give me your foot.
把你的脚给我
Give me your foot.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right.
拿着
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许你应该不要再自恋了
Maybe you should stop flattering yourself.
也许这根本与你无关
Maybe this isn't all about you, you know?
什么 我在自己家遭到枪击
What? Me getting shot in my house?
没错
Yeah.
莫纳汉医生不见了
And Dr. Monaghan disappearing.
也许只是因为她 你只是联带伤害
Maybe this is all about her, and you're the collateral damage.
好好想想 沃特
Think about it, Walt.
她的一个病人企图自杀
One of her patients attempts suicide
并对她的车放火
and then sets her van on fire?
我去了一趟医院 你怎么不躺在那儿
Stopped at the hospital. Why aren't you there?
因为他拒绝听任何关心他的人给他的意见
Because he refuses to listen to anyone who cares about him.
找到唐娜了吗 弗格
Any sign of Donna, Ferg?
她的手♥机♥和家里的电♥话♥都没人接
No answer on her home phone.
她今天也不上班
She wasn't scheduled to work today.
我让喜来登警局去她家看看
I asked the Sheridan P.D. to stop by her house.
我的靴子
My boots.
韦斯顿医生还让我给你这个
Also, Doc Weston told me to give you these.
发布对唐娜的全境通告
Put out an APB on Donna.
让露比联♥系♥州内所有医院
Have Ruby call every hospital in the state.
我觉得我现在非常清醒
I don't think I can be any more clear.
你为什么不照我说的做
Is there a reason you're not doing what I asked?
事实上
Actually, yeah.
我觉得应该派人去找扎克
I think somebody should be looking for Zach.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
我炒了他的时候
When I fired him.
怎么了
Why?
我最后一次看到他时
Well, the last time I saw him,
他又开始酗酒 状态很不好
he'd started drinking again and he was in a pretty dark place.
得了吧 你觉得是
Oh, come on. You think that
扎克朝沃特开枪并绑♥架♥莫纳汉医生的吗
Zach shot Walt and kidnapped Dr. Monaghan?
我的皮带
My belt.
你怎么看 沃特
What do you think, Walt?
我不知道
Well... I don't know.
我记不起来...具体的情况了
I don't remember the actual -- actual event.
-那你不知道... -我不知道
- Well, then you don't know -- - I don't!
好吗
Okay?!
我记不起来了
I don't remember!
我不知道是沃克·布朗宁还是...
I don't know if it was -- it was Walker Browning or...
唐娜的病人 还是被我开除的家伙
one of Donna's patients, or the guy I just fired.
我不知道
I don't know.
我就是...
I just...
那我们看看能不能把事情理清楚
Then let's go see if we can't clear some things up, okay?
-好 -好
- Yep. - Okay.
你听到他闯进来吗
Did you hear him break in?
也许
Maybe.
也就是说他们破门而入
So, they kicked through the front door.
你是在那中枪的吗
You got shot there?
还是凯迪在那发现的你
Or is that where Cady found you?
我想我应该是在卧室里被凶手击中的
I guess, uh, the shooter must've hit me in my room
然后我爬到了这里
and I crawled out here.
你是隔着门中枪的吗
You got shot through the door?
我想是
I guess so.
所以你并非不记得是谁开枪打你
So it's not that you can't remember who shot you.
而是你根本没看到凶手
You didn't even see him?
你肯定是在这里中枪的
This must be where you were when you got hit.
我看看是否能发现弹头
I'll see if I can find the slugs.
发现一枚
Found one.
弗格 你有证物袋吗
Hey, Ferg, you got an evidence bag?
有
Yeah.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
证物
Evidence.
好了
All right.
我得调查下这些子弹是是什么型号♥
I'm gonna go see what kind of slugs these are.
.30口径
.30 caliber.
我的来♥复♥枪♥不见了
My rifle's gone.
我是被自己的来♥复♥枪♥击中的
I was shot with my own rifle.
我敢肯定他也是
Bet that's what he used to
用那把枪砸伤我的后脑勺
smash me in the back of the head, too, so...
沃特
Walt.
现在发现了两处弹孔 两枚弹头
We got two bullet holes, we got two slugs,
但只有一处血迹
and we got one blood spot,
至少我们知道莫纳汉医生并未中枪
so at least we know that Dr. Monaghan didn't get shot.
沃特
Hey, Walt.
我知道你说过没听到木屋周围有车子的声音
I know you said that you didn't hear a car approach your cabin,
但有没有可能有车接近 而你没有听到
but isn't it possible that one did and you didn't hear him
因为
because...
我不想涉及隐私 不过...
I don't want to get too personal, but...
沃克不是开车来的
Walker didn't drive here.
我们不确定是沃克干的
We don't know it was Walker.
-他是驾车而逃 -有车接应吗
- He drove away. - In a getaway car?
算是吧
Sort of.
他开走了我的福特烈马
He took my Bronco.
怀俄明州 驾照
有效期11/05/16 生日02/26/1961
他冲你开枪却放过了唐娜
So, he shoots you... but not Donna.
然后他绑♥架♥了她 开车跑了
And he drives off in your truck with her in tow.
这样看来她才是目标 沃特
This is really starting to seem like she was the target, Walt.
还有谁知道她在这
Who else knew that she was out here?
只有你我知道
Just you and me.
这也是我认为此事和她无关的原因
That's why I don't think this is about her.
是有人想害我
Somebody tried to hurt me.
怀俄明州 驾照
有效期11/05/16 生日02/26/1961
现在怎么办
So, what now?
看看有没有人回应全境通告
Check and see if anybody's responded to the APB.
追踪福特烈马的位置 查明他们的去向
And try and track the Bronco, figure out which way they went.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表