剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
他以一种错误的方式盯上了你
He's really fixated on you, in an unhealthy way.
也许我反应过度了 但是
And maybe I'm overreacting, but I-I...
我担心
I'm worried
你们之间的关系只会越来越差
that things between the two of you are only going to get worse.
感谢你的提醒
I appreciate the warning.
但是如你所见
But as you can see,
我已经做好了安全措施
I've, uh-- I've taken steps to make sure I'm safe.
这些保安是在这里保护你不被我爸爸伤害
These guards are here to protect you from my dad?
凯迪
Cady.
没有人知道
Nobody knows what threats
这个世界有什么危险等着他们
the world holds for them.
没有人知道
You can't know.
你只能让你信任的人
All you can do is surround yourself with people
在你身边保护你
you trust to look after you.
你能来这里
And the fact that you're here
说明你也是我信任的人之一
tells me that you're one of those people.
谢谢你
Thanks.
他们告诉我有人来了
When they told me I had a visitor,
我从没想过是维多利亚·莫雷蒂
I never thought it would be Victoria Moretti.
-可以申请解开我的镣铐吗 -不可以
- Permission to remove my shackles? - No.
所以你来就是为了唾弃我的吗
Oh, so you came here just to spit on me, right?
我相信你看到我
I'm sure it makes you happy to see me
像动物一样被囚禁被羞辱很开心
humiliated, chained up like an animal.
是的
Yeah, it does.
但是这不是我来的原因
That's not why I'm here, though.
不是吗 那是什么
No? So do tell.
沃特告诉了我你的要求
Walt told me what you asked him.
他也说他拒绝了你
He also said he told you no.
我更支持你的想法
I'm a little bit more supportive of the idea.
那我们要私下里聊这件事
Then you and I need privacy.
能给我们点时间吗
Can you give us a minute?
让我猜一猜
All right, let me guess.
警长不想冒把我
The Sheriff won't risk
转移出去的风险
helping me out himself,
但是他愿意派他的玩物帮他做这件事
but he's willing to send his little plaything to do it for him.
沃特不知道我在这里
Walt doesn't know I'm here.
他也不会同意的
Nor would he approve.
我不明白 你想帮助我
I don't understand. You-- You want to help me?
我不想帮你 我想让你死
I don't want to help you. I want you to die.
我想让你从地球上消失
I want to wipe you off the face of this earth
这样我就再也不会想起你了
so I never have to think about you again.
真是一箭双雕
Tomato, to-mah-to.
我怎么把你移到死囚牢房♥中
How do I get you moved to death row?
你可以在我的记录里
Well, you can add murder
加上谋杀
to my record.
怎么加
How?
你在我家冰柜里发现的联邦人口普查工人
That federal census worker you found in my freezer--
是我杀的 是的
I killed him. Yeah.
我可以告诉你凶器的确切位置
I can tell you exactly where to find the gun.
上面一定有我的DNA
It'll have my DNA on it, for sure.
那你为什么不直接认罪
Then why don't you just confess?
我试过了 没人相信我
Well, I've tried. Nobody believes me.
他们认为我只是想把自己挪到死囚牢房♥里
They think I'm just trying to get myself over to death row.
你确实想
You are.
这是我的问题
Hence my problem.
所以你让你发疯的妻子去做这件事
So, get your crazy wife to do it.
她不是我妻子 是我的妯娌
She's not my wife, but she was my brother's wife.
她和其他大家庭的成员都不愿意
And neither she or any other member of my extended family
这样做来减少我的寿命
is willing to do anything to shorten my life.
他们一直错误地以为我会被释放
They'll hold onto this misguided hope that I'll be set free.
所以这事不能让爱我的人做
You see, it can't be anybody who loves me.
必须要找恨我的人
It's got to be someone who hates me.
你找到了
Well, you found her.
你好 弗格
Hey, Ferg.
我能借你的车吗
Um, could I borrow your car?
当然可以
The Charger? Sure.
不 那辆跑车
Uh, no. The Trans Am.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
弗格
Ferg.
我需要你帮我找一个人
I need you to find someone for me.
当然 谁
Sure. Who?
蒙特
Monte.
因为什么事
What for?
聊得愉快
Good talk!
给你
Here you go.
我觉得还剩下四分之一的油
I think it's got like a quarter tank of gas in it.
很好 我今晚还给你
Great. I'll have it back to you by tonight.
沃特
Walt?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
发生了什么
What happened?
他们为了我的工作而来
They're coming after my job.
他们是谁
Who's "they"?
市长和县委委员
The mayor, the county commissioners.
他们请♥愿♥州长让我
They're petitioning the governor to have me
暂时离职
temporarily suspended.
如果我输了官司
And then, uh, if I lose my case...
-你不会的 -我是说如果
- You won't. - Well, if I lose my case,
停职就会变成永久的
the suspension, uh, becomes permanent.
我就被开除了
I'll be out.
这是我的错
And it's my own fault.
我以为只要尽力做对的事
I thought it was enough
就已经
just to try to...
足够了
do the right thing.
沃特 你告诉我
Walt, you told me before
真♥相♥是最重要的
that the truth has got to count for something.
就算几天前情况那么糟糕
And as bad as things looked a couple days ago,
钱斯·吉尔伯特被判有罪
Chance Gilbert was found guilty.
人们还是可以区分
People can still tell the difference between
好人和坏人的
a good person and a bad person.
所以无论他们在法庭上如何污蔑你
So no matter how much bullshit they spin about you in court,
人们看到你 自然会明辨是非
people look at you, and they can just tell, all right?
他们知道你是一个好人
They can tell that you're a good person.
我想让你远离这些 小维
I want you to step away from all this, Vic.
这已经关乎政♥治♥了
It's gotten political.
你没有必要和我一起趟这一滩浑水
There's no need for you to be tarred with the same brush as me.
什么 你
So, what, you--
你想让自己玉石俱焚
You just want me to let you crash and burn
-来保护我吗 -是的
- and save myself? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
哪怕你被判有罪
Even if you were guilty...
我不能这么做
I couldn't do that.
凯迪
Hey, Cady.
曼迪 你怎么进来的
Mandy. H-How did you get in?
-我有钥匙 -你怎么
- Keys. - How did you--
我在五金店配了一些钥匙
I had some made at the hardware store.
你需要备用钥匙
You needed spares.
-曼迪 -我知道
- Mandy. - I know.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you I was doing that.
是的 你确实应该告诉我
Yeah, you absolutely should have.
更重要的是你未经允许每天都
And what's more is that you keep showing up here
出现在这里
every day without being asked,
这是不合适的
and it's just-- It's not okay.
对不起 我以为我在帮忙
Sorry. I-I thought I was helping.
你是在帮忙
No, you are.
不合适的是我没有付给你钱
What's not okay is that I'm not paying you.
曼迪 我要雇你 全职还有福利
Mandy, I-I want to hire you... full time, with benefits.
为什么
Why?
因为你可能有一些青涩
Because you-- you might be a little raw,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表