剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
-没有过敏 -没有
- No allergies? - Nope.
没有糖尿病或肾病或心脏病
No diabetes or kidney or heart conditions?
没有
Nope.
不可能怀孕吧
No chance you're pregnant?
希望不会
Let's hope not.
好吧 躺上来吧
Okay. All right, climb aboard.
索尔
Thor!
射击怎么样 凯斯罗先生
Enjoy your shoot, Mr. Keslow?
鸟类一般难不倒我
Well, I don't usually bother with birds.
好孩子 索尔
Good boy, Thor.
但是免费旅行总是免费的
But a free trip's a free trip.
好好想想 丹
Just think, Dan.
你要是将凯斯罗制药搬到阿布萨罗卡
You move Keslow Pharmaceuticals to Absaroka,
你可以在猎麋鹿的时候来了
you could be here for elk season.
今年秋天我会去津巴布韦
This fall, I'll be in Zimbabwe.
走了 索尔
Come on, Thor!
你为什么带这个自大的混♥蛋♥来
Why'd you bring that pompous ass?
为了经济糟糕时期上百个工作机会 奥马尔
Hundreds of new jobs in a shit economy, Omar.
作为市长 我胆子很重
As Mayor, I got a lot weighing on me.
天啊 我要死了
God, I'm dying here.
店里那家伙发誓这双靴子是最好的
The guy at the store swore that these boots would be the best.
我现在满脚的水泡
They totally gave me blisters.
那些鸟呢 詹克
How about those birds, Jenk?
奥马哈可没有这种火鸡
You don't have turkeys like that in Omaha.
我更喜欢液态的野火鸡威士忌
I prefer my Wild Turkey in liquid form.
阿布萨罗卡的美妙之处不仅仅在于捕猎
Listen, game's not the only thing that makes Absaroka great.
我们还建了一个赌场 深受旅客喜爱
We got a new casino that's catnip for tourists.
有凯斯罗做行业标杆
And with Keslow as a corporate anchor,
我们肯定能拿到桑迪机场的通行证
we're guaranteed the green light on Sandy's airport.
总是扯到政♥治♥
Always the politician.
索耶 你知道我喜欢阿布萨罗卡
Look, Sawyer, you know I love Absaroka.
该死 我在离这不到16公里的地方定了度假呢
Shit, I got a weekend place not ten miles from here.
我对你们镇没意见
My problem's not with your county.
是你们的警长
It's with your sheriff.
之前有人想发展这个镇子 他直接把他打死了
Last man who tried to develop here, he shot in cold blood.
沃特·朗迈尔不是反发展人士
Walt Longmire is not anti-development.
他只是反巴洛
He's just anti-Barlow.
我认识巴洛·康纳利
I knew Barlow Connally.
你们的警长听上去跟我有点像
Your sheriff sounds like my kind of guy.
别担心 沃特马上就不行了
Don't worry. Walt's on his way out.
什么叫不行了
What do you mean "Out"?
我们警长正面临一场小小的法律问题
Our sheriff's dealing with a minor legal issue.
过失致死
Wrongful death.
我跟康纳利家的律师一起打高尔夫
I play golf with the lawyer of the Connally estate.
-他会把沃特生吞活剥了 -沃特是个好人
- He's gonna eat Walt for lunch. - Walt's a good man.
他有点古板 但他很努力
He's a little set in his ways, but he works hard.
但他还是一个阻碍
Well, he's still an obstacle.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
如果你除掉朗迈尔 我就考虑把公♥司♥搬过来
I'll consider moving my company here if you get rid of Longmire.
说得简单 丹
Well, that's easier said than done, Dan.
当然了
Of course it is.
但是真男人不会接受拒绝
But real men don't take no for an answer.
这么一点枪伤 有必要做这些检查吗
Were all those tests necessary to check a minor gunshot wound?
还有脑震荡 没有
Well, and concussion. No.
但由于这么难才能让你来一趟
But given how hard it is to get you in here,
我想就尽量全做了吧
I figured I'd do them while I could.
老实说 我很震惊
Frankly, I was shocked
你竟然遵守后续预约检查
that you even kept your follow-up appointment.
我想变得更负责 医生
Well, I'm trying to be more responsible, Doc.
不管她是谁 帮我谢谢她
Whoever she is, thank her for me.
好消息
Good news.
扫描显示你的外伤性脑损伤完全恢复了
Scan shows a complete resolution of your TBI.
记忆如何
How's the memory?
好多了 我还是记不起袭击的细节
Better. I still can't remember the attack, though.
这几年来你脑部受了几次伤
How many head injuries would you say you've had over the years?
四五次
Four or five.
我所记得的
That I remember.
你玩橄榄球 高中 大学
And you played football-- high school, college.
你有头痛过吗
Do you ever get any headaches?
现在有
I'm getting one now.
现在我们对于脑震荡长♥期♥影响的了解
We know a lot more about the long-term effects of concussions
比以前多多了
than we used to.
但是没有你脑组织样本...
But without sampling your brain tissue--
我还要用我的脑子呢 医生
I'm still using that, Doc.
是吗
Are you?
我只是觉得聪明点的人一般现在都退休了
I-I just think a smarter man probably would've retired by now.
你还准备干多久 沃特
How much longer do you plan on doing this, Walt?
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
你的胆固醇有点高
Your cholesterol's a little high.
-这是你的斯达汀 -我会多吃燕麦粥
- Here's a statin. - I'll eat more oatmeal.
当然了
Of course you will.
你说你想多介入
You said you wanted to be more involved?
那来吧
Well, here you go.
怎么回事
What happened?
吉姆·劲松嗑药过量
Jim Pine O.D.'D.
明根知道吗
Does Mingan know?
他儿子 知道 明根找到他的
His son? Yeah. Mingan found him.
吉姆·劲松是赌场分红后第五个嗑药过量的人
Jim Pine's the fifth O.D. Since the casino checks went out.
人们突然有钱了 他们要庆祝
Suddenly people have money, they're, uh, celebrating.
因为这家伙
Courtesy of this guy.
他叫乔伊·塔克达
His name's Joey Takoda.
我希望赫克托去会会他
I want Hector to go after him.
不好意思 我做不到
I am sorry. I cannot do that.
乔伊·塔克达在保留区贩卖♥♥毒品
Joey Takoda is selling heroin on the Res.
他让明根·劲松成为一名14岁的孤儿
He's left Mingan Pine a 14-year-old orphan.
赫克托不是什么保留区的蝙蝠侠
Hector is not some Reservation batman
专门打击社会上不义之事
righting all of society's wrongs.
你要是知道谁是毒贩 就去逮捕他啊
You know who the dealer is. Go arrest him.
我试过了
I have.
三次
Three times.
但我只能因一些小罪而扣押他们
But I can only hold someone on a misdemeanor.
贩毒是联邦重罪
Dealing's a federal crime.
现在白人也因为吸毒死了
Now that white people are dying from heroin,
联调局给我们的时间更少了
the feds have even less time for us.
我们所知道的赫克托从来不会扮演上帝的角色
The Hector we knew never played God.
他只能当做最后的手段
He stepped in only as a last resort.
再说了 吉姆·劲松自己要承担的责任呢
Besides, where is Jim Pine's responsibility in all of this?
我们都知道吉姆无可救药
You and I both know that Jim was a junkie.
-那他活该吗 -不
- So he deserved it? - No.
但如果我们吧吉姆的死怪到这个毒贩头上
But if we blame Jim's death on this dealer,
那为什么不怪到上一个毒贩头上
why not blame his last one?
或者那个在他22岁时把他从汉堡王开除的家伙
Or the guy who fired him from Burger King when he was 22?
为什么不去抓分红的夜马
Why not go after Nighthorse who sent the checks?
所以你的想法是什么都不做
So your idea is to do nothing
任凭我们的部落崩溃
and let our entire tribe fall apart?
现在 我先要考虑的是明根
Right now, my first priority is Mingan.
闺女
Hey, Punk.
别朝我开枪 别朝我开枪
Don't shoot me. Don't shoot me.
爸爸
Dad?
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
乔迁之喜
Office warming.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So, uh...
-全是你一个人做的 -是的
- You do all this on your own? - Yep.
既然你来了 不如也来帮帮忙
Now that you're here, you might as well make yourself useful.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
-这根 -是的
- This one? - Yep.
-好了 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
你应该很高兴地知道我...
So, you'll be happy to know I,
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表