剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, I think she was putting on an act.
漂流公♥司♥里托尼的同事认为
One of Tony's old friends from the rafting company
她可能因为他出轨而把他赶出家门
thought she might have kicked him out for cheating on her.
怎么了
What?
韦斯顿医生打来电♥话♥
Doc Weston called.
他说死因
Said the cause of death
是内脏和胸口多处刺伤
was several stab wounds to the gut and chest.
-太残忍♥了 -是啊
- That's brutal. - Yeah.
可能是一起冲动犯罪
Seems like we might be dealing with a crime of passion.
有点像 但还存有疑惑
Seems like it, but there's still the question
她怎么把他弄到树里的
of how she could have gotten him into that tree.
韦斯顿医生知道尸体已经在树里多久了吗
Doc Weston have any sense of how long the body had been in there?
那种情况很难准确判断
Well, under the circumstances, it's hard to be specific,
有可能一年多
but, um, likely more than a year.
蒂斯四个月前不是还受到托尼的信吗
Didn't Tizz just get a letter from Tony four months ago?
他漂流公♥司♥的朋友
And his friend from the rafting company
上个月还得到他的生日祝福
got a birthday post last month.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- How does that happen? - I don't know.
我联♥系♥不上那两个寻宝者
I couldn't reach either one of those treasure hunters,
但我查了一下 他们俩还真奇怪
but did a little research, and they are quite the odd couple.
汤姆·富勒 无业游民
Tom Fuller -- unemployed --
但他曾经是现代诗歌♥兼♥职♥教授
but he was adjunct professor of modern poetry.
另一个 吉姆·麦基 他是一名保释人
And the other guy, Jim Mackey -- He's a bail bondsman.
这是吉姆的犯人登记表
This is Jim's rap sheet?
在三个州犯有袭击罪 并在佛罗里达犯有重罪
Assaults in three states and a felony conviction in Florida.
"赏金猎人疑为杀人逃犯"
"Bounty hunter suspected in murder of fugitive."
吉姆从来没有被控犯下那桩罪
Yeah, Jim was never even charged for that one.
但是两年前科罗拉多的报纸上全是这个
But it was all over the papers in Colorado two years ago.
科罗拉多
Colorado?
他还是保释人吗
Is he still a bail bondsman?
吊销执照三次 在三个不同的州
Lost his license three times, three different states.
这种人怎么会
How does a guy like that end up
和一个文学系的家伙一起出现在怀俄明州
partnered with a lit major in the middle of Wyoming?
我也想知道
I'd like to know that, too.
如果他们回去寻找其他空心树
If they went back out looking for another hollow tree,
也许还会联♥系♥林♥业♥局♥
they probably contacted the Forest Service again.
我们得过去
We need to get over there,
看看他们能不能帮我们找到这对家伙
see if they can help us locate the odd couple.
沃特 她必须回家
Walt, she's not going anywhere but home.
小维 你看上去不大好 亲爱的
Vic, you don't look well, sweetie.
我没事 都怪新开的百吉饼店
I'm fine. I-It's just the new bagel place.
我从来没听说过百吉饼能让人难受
I've never heard of a bagel making someone sick.
不 是熏鲑鱼
No, it was the lox.
我早就该知道不该在怀俄明点熏鲑鱼
I should have known you don't order lox in the middle of Wyoming.
-好吧 -露比说得对
- Yeah. - Ruby's right.
你回家
You head home.
我去找那些林♥业♥局♥的消防员
I'll talk to those, uh, Forest Service firefighters.
但你得先联♥系♥你的律师
But after you call your lawyer.
他可能只是想让我在和解书上签字
Probably just wants me to sign the settlement papers.
不急 我过会再打给他
That can wait. I'll call him later.
沃特
Walter.
阿莎 你去哪里
Asha, where are you going?
-回家 -不行
- Home. - No, you can't.
-你是谁 -她是我表妹
- Who are you? - She's my cousin.
-我让她来接我 -阿莎 对不起
- I called her to come get me. - Asha, I'm so sorry.
我不能让你走
I cannot let you do this.
我听到JP在答录机上的留言了
I heard JP On your answering machine.
你的限制令有用
Your restraining order worked.
他说很抱歉
He -- He said he's sorry.
当然了 你信他吗
Of course he did. You believe him?
我...
I...
当然了 他是我丈夫
Yeah. Of course. He's my husband.
他也喝醉了 很生气
He's also drunk, and he's angry.
不 那是之前 他的留言听上去...
No, that was before. On his message, he sounded so --
阿莎 我刚去过那里
Asha, I was just there.
你看 我拿了点你的东西
See? I got you some of your things.
有很多昨天并没有的伏特加酒瓶
There were vodka bottles that weren't there yesterday.
我离开后他还砸碎了什么东西
And he broke something when I left.
你现在想回到那种房♥子里去吗
Is that the kind of house you want to go back to right now?
-我不能永远留在这里 -没人说永远
- I can't stay here forever. - No one said forever.
但你我都清楚
But you and I both know
你现在回去会有什么后果
what'll happen if you go back there right now.
你们好
Hi, there.
这里谁负责的
Which one of you is in charge here?
我什么都没干
I didn't do nothing.
朗迈尔警长
Sheriff Longmire.
很高兴见到你 先生们
Hello. Nice to meet you. All right, gentlemen.
再来一次
Just get another run at it.
-新兵 -是的 先生
- New recruits? - Yes, sir.
几个星期前 他们还在东拉斯维加斯鬼混
Just a couple weeks ago, they were banging out in East L.A.
-正规兵这么难找 -不
- That hard to find rangers? - Nah.
他们只是参加
They're just a part of a program
让孩子们离开家附近的项目
to get kids out of their neighborhood,
让他们远离帮派斗争 做点有用的事
you know, gang area, get them out here doing something useful,
训练他们一门技术 让他们看看不同的路
train them to be hotshots, show them a different path.
有用吗
Does it work?
我就是这样的
It did for me.
有什么需要我帮助的 警长
So, uh, what can I help you with, Sheriff?
其实 我想问问有没有寻宝者来
Well, actually, I was wondering if you guys have been contacted
联♥系♥你们
by any, uh, treasure hunters.
头儿
Hey, boss.
警长在问什么寻宝者的事
Sheriff's asking about some treasure hunters.
你说的是那首该死的安森·汉密尔顿诗吗
You talking about that damned Anson Hamilton poem?
是的
I am.
没错 "去阿布萨罗卡斯 翻山越岭"
Yeah, "To the Absarokas, past hill and hollow."
前几年来 打电♥话♥问这首诗的人
Probably had 30 or 40 people calling
起码得有三四十个了
and asking about that poem in the last couple years.
-没错 -今年翻了一倍
- Yep. - Twice as many so far this year.
估计最近开始疯传
I guess it's gone viral.
你有这些来电者的记录吗
Do you keep a record of these callers?
没有 我们之前没觉得有什么大不了的
No, it's only just dawned on us that it's a thing.
很多人只是打电♥话♥来
I mean, most people just call.
偶尔会有几个比较认真的家伙
Every now and then, we'll get the, uh, more determined folks
会出现问问空心树的事
that show up in person, asking about hollow trees.
一定要小心那些空心树
You got to be careful with them hollow trees.
人们不知道自己在干什么 可能会很危险
People don't know what they're doing, they can be dangerous.
里面可不只有小精灵
They're not all filled with elves, you know?
这些人来过吗
These guys come by?
嗯 他们几天前来过
Yeah, they were in a few days ago,
他们还有些攀爬的经验
and they had a fair amount of climbing experience,
我就把跟别人说过的八棵树位置都告诉他们了
so I told them about the same eight trees I tell everyone about.
其中一个还不错 另一个家伙
The one guy was cool, but this other guy,
吉姆 有点把我惹到了
Jim, kind of got up in my grill.
他确信我对他有所隐瞒
He was sure I was holding out on him.
他们过去24小时内有打电♥话♥或者来过吗
Have they called or been back in the last 24 hours?
没有
No.
他呢 他来问过宝藏的事吗
What about him? Has he come about the treasure?
大概一两年前
That would be a year or two back.
我认识这家伙
Yeah, I recognize that guy.
他叫托尼·考夫曼
His name's Tony Kaufman.
那是蒂斯的前夫
That's Tizz's ex.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
-你认识他 -我认识蒂斯
- So you do know him. - Well, I know Tizz.
他们就是那群黑山岭火灾后开派对的人
They're the ones who threw that party after the Black Knoll Fire.
没错 不久前的事
Oh, yeah, that's right. A while back.
一群不错的家伙
They were cool peoples, yeah.
蒂斯妈妈的屋子在疏散区
Yeah, Tizz's mom's house was in the evacuation zone.
那基本就是个豪♥宅♥
It was pretty much rich people's houses.
她们很高兴我们控制住了火势
And, uh, they were pretty happy when we got that fire contained.
所以开了一个感谢派对
So they threw a thank-you party.
托尼在吗
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表