剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我看到他的眼睛惨不忍♥睹
And I saw that nasty look in his eyes,
我就知道有点不对劲
and I knew something was wrong.
凯迪不想进去 但我知道必须得进去看看
Cady didn't want to go in, but I knew we had to.
然后我就发现你 昏迷了
And then I found you-- out cold.
你想报♥警♥吗
Do you want to call the police?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
JP第一次打我时 他叫了警♥察♥
You know, the first time J.P. Beat me, he called the police.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
他叫了部落警♥察♥自首
He called the tribal police to report himself,
就是为了让我看看
just to rub it in my face
他们有多无能为力
that there's nothing they could do about it.
他是白人
He's white.
他第一次打你是什么时候
When was the first time that he beat you?
去年
Last year.
后来法律变了
Well, the law's changed since then.
现在部落警♥察♥能够因为
Now the tribal police can arrest a white guy
虐待当地妇女而逮捕白人
for abusing a native woman,
只要这女人是他的妻子或女朋友
as long as the woman is his wife or girlfriend.
我不知道 有人应该告诉大家
I didn't know that. Somebody should tell people.
阿莎 你应该让他坐牢 让他付出代价
Asha, you got to put him in jail. You got to make him pay.
我不想让他坐牢 我只想让他住手
I don't want him in jail. I just want him to stop.
要是他坐牢了 出来后会更愤怒
If he goes to jail, he's just gonna come back angrier.
他会重新从这扇门进来 然后...
He's gonna walk right back through that door and he's--
贱♥人♥ 你还不明白吗
Bitch, don't you get it?
你得离开他
You have to leave him.
也许我是不喜欢你 但我恨他
I may not like you, but I hate him.
我知道你也恨他
And I know you hate him, too.
相信我 我情绪已经够负责了
And trust me-- I got a lot on my plate,
我可不想再再看到你死后
and feeling guilty when you show up dead
而感到愧疚
is not something that I want to add.
好吧
Okay.
我会照你们说的做
I'll do whatever you want.
我只是不想让他坐牢
I just don't want him in jail.
我想要安全
And I want to be safe.
我想我们有办法做到这一点
I think there's a way we can do that.
定制旅途
Manifest Destinations
没有网页和回访评价
doesn't have a website or a single Yelp review.
宣誓会怎么样
So, uh... how'd the deposition go?
不大好
Not great.
这些事总会有办法的
Well, these things always have a way of working out.
你态度大有改变
You've had a turnaround.
你在干什么
What are you doing over there?
你知道我们没法将
Well, you know how we couldn't compare
注射器上的指纹和埃迪·哈普的指纹作对比
the fingerprint on the syringe with Eddie Harp's fingerprints
因为我们根本没有他的指纹
'Cause we didn't have them?
现在有了
Now we do.
埃迪·哈普的档案
Eddie Harp's file.
我的警官从警徽上提取了埃迪·哈普的指纹
My deputy lifted one of Eddie Harp's fingerprints from his badge.
伏击后埃迪抓下了他的警徽
Eddie grabbed it during the ambush.
我把我警徽上的指纹
I matched the print from my badge
和埃迪用来做凶器的注射器上的指纹对比
to the heroin syringe that Eddie used as the murder weapon.
你在这里赌博时
So, while you were here gambling,
我们在忙着解决凶案 为你提供
we were solving a murder that gives you serious leverage
抓获埃迪·哈普后能用来针对他的证据
to use against Eddie Harp, should you catch him.
也许能够让他供出在这家赌场外
Probably enough to get him to give up the name of the mystery man
进行毒品交易和卖♥♥淫的幕后神秘人
who's running heroin and prostitution right out of this casino.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
那个黑帮里不可能有人
There's no way that anyone
会通过我办公室里的人知道
from the mob would have known, through my office,
我们羁押了埃迪·哈普并准备转移他
that we had custody of Eddie Harp or that we were transporting him.
我从来没给过埃迪手♥机♥
I never gave Eddie a phone call.
所以你不如查查你自己的人
So you may just want to check your own house,
看看有没有内应
see if you got a leak.
祝你愉快 先生
Good day, sir.
晚到总比不到好吧
Well, better late than never, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
-抱歉 -是吗
- Sorry. - Are you?
感觉你并不这么觉得
Eh, I feel like you're not.
塔克加的第二名证人是谁
Who's the second witness that Tucker added?
你应该知道他要说什么吧
You know what he's gonna say, I assume?
是的
Yep.
是真的吗
Is it true?
这很负责
It's complicated.
欢迎你们
Nice of you to join us.
我们刚准备开始呢
We were just getting ready to pack it up.
律师 我的证人好像
You know, counselor, it seems a little much
等得太久了
to keep my witness waiting,
-他可是大老远从... -塔克
- seeing as how he came all the way-- - Tucker.
我还是希望不要让警长知道我住在哪儿了
Prefer the sheriff didn't know where I lived.
他有个不好的习惯 喜欢跟踪我
He's got a nasty habit of tracking me down
朝我开枪 或侮辱我
and shooting me or assaulting me.
既然你这么着急
Well, since you're in such a hurry,
不如我们直接开始吧
why don't we just get right to it?
警长
Sheriff.
那么
So.
布朗宁先生 我读了你的陈述
Mr. Browning, I've read your statement.
但是你和警长
But isn't it true that when you had
在树林中展开追逐时
your run-in with the sheriff out there in those woods,
其实你是在追一名叫加布里埃尔·兰顿的女孩
you were actually hunting down a girl named Gabriella Langton?
你是想杀了她
You were gonna kill her
这样她就不会指控你的人强♥奸♥
so she couldn't charge your men with rape.
沃特朝你开枪完全出于正当防卫
Walt shot at you strictly out of self-defense.
难道不是这样吗
Isn't that what really happened?
你好像...你好像没读过我的陈述
Sounds like you, uh-- you haven't read my statement.
我是在树林里跟我的朋友柴特·西米奇登山
I was out in those woods hiking with my friend, Trot Simic.
-带着枪 -对 带着枪
- With guns. - Yeah, with guns.
这国家有灰熊 那儿很危险
It's grizzly country. It's dangerous up there.
警长埋伏在我们登山的途中
And then on our hike, the sheriff ambushed us,
我的朋友中枪被杀 我也差点丧命
had my friend shot and killed, nearly killed me.
你肯定想着早知道当时就
Bet you're wishing you would have finished me off
把我了结了吧 警长
when you had the chance, huh, Sheriff?
他在撒谎 就算宣誓了
He's lying, under oath.
布朗宁先生的员工评价非常好
Mr. Browning has received impeccable reviews from his employers.
他收到同仁的尊敬
He's revered by his peers.
就算有人想杀了他
And he maintains his cool in the presence
不止一次 而是两次
of somebody who tried to kill him--
他还是保持风度出面
not once, but twice, apparently.
我觉得他是一名可靠的证人
Seems to me to be a reliable witness.
事实上 我能找出很多人
Truth is, I have just as many people
愿意为他的人格作担♥保♥
willing to attest to his good character
就像我能找出很多人
as I have people willing
能证实你的人格有问题
to testify to your questionable character.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit.
顺便一提 我希望警长
Well, just for the record, I think I have
无故离开能有更好的解释
an alternate explanation for the sheriff's abrupt departure.
可能除了觉得被上述胡扯冒犯以外
Rather than be offended by the aforementioned bullshit,
还因为警长发现
it could be that the sheriff has to face the fact
我知道在没有任何证人的情况下
that I found another victim who was shot at,
还有一名中枪的受害者
without any witnesses,
这一切仅仅是因为警长无法证实他的指控
simply because the sheriff couldn't make his charges stick.
正是这种行为方式
The exact same pattern of behavior
导致我的客户 巴洛·康纳利悲惨地死去
that led to the tragic death of my client, Barlow Connally.
听我继续说吧
Oh, but now listen to me go on.
这是你的宣誓会吧 律师
This is your deposition, ain't it, Counselor?
提问吧
Please, fire away.
亨利
Henry.
我30秒前刚给你拿来一瓶
I just brought you one 30 seconds ago.
出什么事了
What is going on?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表