剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
大概三年前
About three years ago.
如果这家伙是来找宝藏的
Well, if this guy was looking for the treasure,
难道不应该发现一些旧绳子吗
wouldn't there be some old ropes?
不然他怎么进去的
How else could he have gotten in?
也许他还有搭档
Maybe he was working with a partner.
搭档拿到宝藏后就抛弃了他
Once the partner got the treasure, he abandoned him.
一开始怎么会有人知道这棵树是中空的
How does anybody know that that tree's hollow to begin with?
我们找林务局的人聊了聊
Well, we talked to some guys at the Forest Service,
某个挺不错的消防员
one of those hotshot firefighters.
汤姆 别泄露我们的秘密
Tom, don't give away our secrets.
这里还有东西
Got something else here.
只是一个大帆布袋
Just a big canvas bag.
他可能刚要把宝藏放进去
He was probably gonna put the treasure in it.
-里面还有东西了吗 -没了 就这些
- Anything else in there? - No, that's it.
再找找
Look again!
没有宝藏 尸体没有钱包
Okay, so there's no treasure, no wallet on the body.
我想要辨认出死这么透的人的身份
I guess the only way to I.D. Someone that's this dead
就只能查牙医记录了
is gonna be dental records?
也许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
那是一个纹身吗
Is that a tattoo?
纹了什么
Does it say something?
蒂斯
"Tizz."
什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是我知道该找谁聊了
It means I know who to talk to.
你好 朗迈尔小姐
Uh, hello, uh, Ms. Longmire?
我是JP·莱特
This is J.P. Wright.
你赶紧给我回电
I need you to call me.
我爱阿莎
I love Asha.
我很想她
And I miss her so much.
我想知道我要怎么办
And I want to know what I got to do
才能让你收回法♥院♥的命令
to get you to rip up that court order.
所以请你联♥系♥我
So call me, please.
告诉阿莎 我很抱歉
And tell Asha... I'm sorry.
一路开来花了很久
This is one long driveway.
这些人肯定把车子装满了
These people must be loaded.
是啊
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
昨晚没睡好
Didn't sleep much last night.
你因为那桩诉讼而不安吗
You stressed about the civil suit?
不
No.
不 那件事已经过去了
No, that's going away.
我决定和解
I decided to settle the case.
真是不想你的作风
So unlike you.
是啊
Yeah.
那样的话
Well, uh, that way,
我们就不用担心
neither of us has to worry about
你的证词会泄露出去了
all that stuff in your deposition coming out.
对
Right.
你跟这个蒂斯很熟吗
So, um, you know this Tizz well?
不怎么熟
Not well.
我七年前见过她一次
I met her once seven years ago.
她肯定给你留下了很深的印象
She must have made quite the impression.
当时她父亲刚死
Well, her father had just died.
这种事忘不掉
That kind of thing sticks with you.
不 谢谢 克兰德尔太太
No, thank you, Mrs. Crandall.
我觉得有点反胃
I'm, uh, feeling a little queasy.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
无意冒犯 警长
No offense, Sheriff,
我只是对你来访的印象不是很好
but I just have bad associations with you showing up here.
我明白
I understand.
我们有什么能帮上你的吗
So, what can we help you with?
我对你的绰号♥有几个问题 蒂斯
I have some questions about your nickname -- Tizz.
-好吧 -这是怎么来的
- Um, okay. - Where did it come from?
是在我大学时期
I got it in college.
当时很多人叫伊丽莎白
There were lots of Elizabeths.
我有个室友就开始叫我蒂斯
Uh, one of my roommates just started calling me "Tizz"
把我区分开来
to set me apart.
-就传开了 -有人曾纹上你的名字吗
- It stuck. - Anybody ever get a tattoo of your name?
你为什么要问我这个
Why are you asking me about this?
你的确知道有人有这个纹身
So, you do know someone with a tattoo?
我丈夫
My husband.
怎么了 托尼犯什么事了
What happened? Did Tony do something?
托尼是你丈夫
Tony's your husband?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
不再是了 那个混♥蛋♥
Not anymore, that little shit.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, please.
你离婚了
So you're divorced?
-不 分居 -这是专门的说法
- No, separated. - Well, that's a technicality.
托尼两年前一句话都没留下
Tony abandoned her two years ago out of the blue
突然抛弃了她
without leaving a note or anything.
不是这样的 他留了
That's not true. He wrote.
几个月后
Months later.
你最后一次有托尼消息是什么时候
When's the last time you heard from Tony?
四个月前
Four months ago.
他住在科罗拉多 帕戈萨斯普林斯
He's been living in Colorado -- uh, Pagosa Springs.
他是 他是一个漂流指导
He's a -- He's a river rafting guide.
我们的"白马王子"写信说他喜欢上了别人
Prince Charming wrote to say that he had met someone else,
他已经向前看了
that he's moved on.
所以 托尼把你的名字纹在哪里
So, uh, where exactly did Tony get your name tattooed?
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking me this?
发生了什么
What's happened?
不
No.
节哀顺便 蒂斯
I'm so sorry, Tizz.
克兰德尔夫人 非常抱歉再一次给您带来坏消息
Mrs. Crandall, I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news again.
你知道吗 我不能在我女儿面前这么说
You know, I couldn't say this in front of my daughter,
但是说实话 托尼·考夫曼的死让我们都解脱了
but frankly, we're all better off with Tony Kaufman gone.
所以你不喜欢他
So you were not a fan.
有其他人也这样想吗
Did other people feel that way?
对托尼吗
About Tony?
每个人都爱托尼
Everybody loved Tony.
他的生活除了派对还是派对
He was the life of the party
直到有什么出了一丁点差错
until anything went the least bit wrong,
他就会跑路
and then he'd just disappear.
他有没有提过什么寻宝行动吗
Did he ever mention a treasure hunt?
有人在野外藏了一笔宝藏
Somebody hid a treasure out in the wilderness.
我想有很多人在外面找寻那个宝藏
I guess people are out there looking for it.
我一点都不惊讶托尼会跑去寻宝
I wouldn't be surprised if he went after it.
这种不义之财
The promise of easy money was
正是他所追求的那种东西
just the kind of thing he'd get excited about.
你女儿说四个月前收到过他的一封信
Your daughter said she got a letter from him four months ago.
你有过他的消息吗
Did you ever hear from him?
我有试过给他打电♥话♥
I tried calling him a couple of times,
你懂的 给他表达下我的不满
you know, to give him a piece of my mind.
他从来就没接过电♥话♥ 也没打回来过
He never answered. Never called back.
你知道你女儿是否还留着那封信呢
Do you know if your daughter still has that letter that Tony sent?
也许能对我们的调查有所帮助
It might help shed some light on this.
我撕掉了 为了她好
I shredded it for her own good.
两年了 她还迷恋着他
Two years, and she's still mooning over him.
阿莎来了吗
Is A-Asha with you?
没 她没来
Um, no. She's not.
-但是你收到我的留言了 -是的
- But you got my message. - Uh, yes, I did.
所以你是来撤销那个限制令的吗
So, are you gonna take back that restraining order?
JP 不是这样的
It doesn't work like that, J.P.
我知道是我搞砸了
I know. Look, I know I screwed up.
我想 我想弥补一下我的过错
And I want -- I want to make things right.
你能帮我吗
Can you please help me?
我能用下洗手间吗
Could I use your bathroom first?
当然可以 进来吧
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
洗手间在那边
Bathroom's that way.
能帮我倒杯水吗
Could I also bother you for a glass of water?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表