剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
你家姑娘找到愿意收留它的群体了吗
So, did your girl find a pack to take her in yet?
没有
Nope.
这个世界好像
It appears the world still
不知道怎么对待大姐头
doesn't know what to do with an alpha female.
所以大姐头需要
Which is why us alpha females
自己处理自己的事
need to take matters into our own hands.
你想买♥♥我的破房♥车吗
You want to buy my crappy old motor home?
是的
I do.
我是说...
Yeah. I mean, um...
你还有地方可去吗
Do you have somewhere else to go?
我可以跟它去一起生活
Well, maybe I could go live with her.
它刚好需要室友
She could use a roomie.
艾瑟尔在6♥4♥幢
Ethel's over in Lot 6♥4♥.
-艾瑟尔 -对
- Ethel? - Yeah.
她孙女打电♥话♥来说
Her granddaughter called
你们因为一张被偷走的社保支票而来
you guys about a stolen Social Security check?
不 我不是因为工作而来
Yeah, no, I'm not here about work.
好吧 那你是来做什么的
I'll bite. What are you here for?
你这里还能不能再放一辆房♥车
I was wondering if you have room for one more caterpillar.
拜托
Come on.
抱歉 鲍勃
Sorry, Bob.
不 我...
No, I'm...
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to be bothering you.
我需要你的帮助
I just need your help.
是比利
It's Billy.
是...是我儿子
It's-- It's my boy.
这里面真是糟糕透顶
Ah, it's a mega-shitstorm up inside here!
是
Yeah.
跟建造芭比梦幻房♥子不一样 对吧
Not exactly like building the Barbie Dreamhouse, is it?
安装水压检测器
I had no problem installing
还有灰色水管 我都没有问题
the water pressure monitor and the gray water hose,
但不知道为什么
but for some reason,
黑色水管就是接不上
the black water hose doesn't want to connect.
你何不让我超级乔进去
Why don't you let Joe-Mega slide under there
用自己充满魔力的双手给你装装试试
and apply his magical hands to your undercarriage?
你那充满魔力的双手还是装你自己的车吧
You need to keep your magic hands on your own undercarriage.
知道吗
All right?
这个我能搞定
I got this. Okay?
遵命 警官
Yes, ma'am.
芭比房♥子没有那么好造
Barbie House is not that easy.
见鬼...
God damn--
你想让我做什么 鲍勃
What exactly do you want me to do, Bob?
比利需要进戒瘾所
Billy needs to get into rehab.
-他的酗酒问题那么严重了吗 -不是酗酒
- His drinking's gotten that bad? - It ain't drinkin'.
是吸海♥洛♥因♥
It's heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但情况越来越糟糕了
But it's gotten worse.
一切都是
Everything has.
我们做错了 沃特
I think we did the wrong thing, Walt.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那次醉驾事故
Billy's never forgiven himself
差点害死凯迪 比利一直没原谅自己
for that drunk driving accident that just about killed Cady.
我以为我为他担责是正确的选择
I thought I was doing the right thing by taking the fall for him.
事实证明那是我为人父犯下的最大的错
Turns out it was the worst parenting mistake I've ever made,
这说明了一些东西
and that's saying something.
比利应该去戒 沃特
Billy should have done his time, Walt.
可能那样他就不会惩罚自己了
Maybe then he would have stopped punishing himself.
见鬼 我们走
Shit! Let's get out of here!
快走
Come on!
好了 行了
Okay, that's enough.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们是来帮你的 比利
We're here to help you, Billy.
你病了 儿子
You're sick, son.
你得好起来
You need to get well.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
You God damn son of a bitch!
放开他
Get off him!
-来 鲍勃 -没事
- Okay, Bob. - It's all right.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
我没事
I'm good.
你什么毛病 小子
What the hell's wrong with you, boy?!
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们有个问题
We have a problem.
乔伊·塔克达出现在红马驹
Joey Takoda showed up at the Red Pony.
-死了 -不管你是谁
- Dead. - Whoever you are,
希望你知道这通电♥话♥是可以追踪的
I hope you know this call can be traced.
我用的是付费电♥话♥ 不会被追踪到
I am on a pay phone. The call is secure.
我们要怎么处理这个死掉的毒贩子
What are we going to do about this dead drug dealer?
看情况吧 是你杀了他吗
Well, that depends. Did you kill him?
我杀了他吗
Did I kill him?
是不是你杀了他才是问题所在
Did you kill him, is the question.
你这是栽赃陷害我的新方法吗
Is this your latest way of setting me up?
不要疑神疑鬼 站熊
Don't be paranoid, Standing Bear.
我跟你是一伙的
I'm on your side.
那你告诉我 我该怎么办
Then tell me-- what am I supposed to do?
如果你真的没什么好隐瞒的
If you really have nothing to hide,
那你就该跟所有正直的市民一样
then you should do what any upstanding citizen would do.
找你们当地警长
Call your local sheriff.
你不能强迫我来这里
You know, you can't make me go here.
-你需要帮助 -为什么
- You need help. - Why?
因为我喜欢休息时嗨吗
Because I like to party on my days off?
我有工作 我付账单
I got a job. I pay my bills.
我做的事比你做的都多
That's more than you can say.
该死
Damn it.
你看看你的胳膊
Look at your arm.
-你是个瘾君子 -那又怎样
- You're a junkie! - So what?
我是成年人
I'm an adult.
事实上 你这是绑♥架♥
In fact, this is kidnapping.
我要走了
And I am leaving.
放松
Easy.
你说得对
That's true.
你完全有权离开这里
You have every right to leave this place.
就跟我完全有权因为你持毒而逮捕你一样
Just as I have every right to arrest you for possession.
你要么在这里戒毒
Now, you're gonna get clean either here
或者在县部落监狱
or at the Tri-County Jail.
随便你选
It's your choice.
好吧
Fine.
我们还是签到之类的吧
Let's go sign in or whatever.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
什么事
Yeah?
你确定不要帮我进行戒毒吗
You sure you don't want to do my rehab for me?
帮我省点麻烦
Save me the trouble?
你做得对 鲍勃
You're doing the right thing, Bob.
有什么发现
What do we have?
好像是吸毒过量
Looks like an O.D.
看来我们这位朋友开了一个小派对
Seems like our friend here had his own little party.
发现一个洗涤剂分装袋 我觉得里面是毒品
Found a detergent pod with what I assume is heroin inside,
太阳镜盒里有一柄烧黑的勺子和一个打火机
a blackened spoon, and a lighter in a sunglasses case,
地上还有一支注射器
and a syringe on the floorboard.
发现针孔了吗
You find an injection mark?
恩 在他右臂臂弯里
Yeah. In the crook of his right arm.
弗格 帮个忙
Ferg. Why don't you give me a hand?
我们把他搬到地上
We'll lay him out on the ground.
好
Okay, now...
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
也许
Maybe.
不记得在哪儿见过
Not sure from where.
他叫乔伊·塔克达
His name's Joey Takoda.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表