剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I didn't see it.
她从抽屉里拿出来的
It came from the drawer.
有人恢复记忆了
Somebody's getting his memory back.
你觉得塔玛是去那了吗
You think that's where Tamar's headed?
去看看总没错
It's worth a look.
你真的觉得这附近会有人住吗
You really think there are any houses out here?
我看到两个码头
I see two docks.
一个在那
One there.
还有一个在那后面
One back there.
有可能一个码头通向一户人家
Chances are each one belongs to a house.
两个码头都没有停船
There's no boats at either of them.
反正两个都得去看看
We should probably check them out anyway.
我们分头过去简单查探一下
Let's just do a quick recon pass,
一会在另一边碰头
meet back up on the other side.
他到底想干嘛
How do you think he's really doing?
-沃特吗 -他有点不在状态
- Walt? - He seems a little off.
正常 他中枪了嘛
Yeah, well, he got shot.
头部还受伤了
And hit in the head.
给他点时间
Just give him time.
你觉得他能承受
Do you think he'd even be able to deal
再一次失去心爱之人吗
with having another woman he cares about die?
希望我们不用知道这个答案
Let's hope we don't have to find out.
塔玛
Tamar!
塔玛
Tamar!
你马上从房♥子里出来
You need to come out of there right now.
把手放在头上 慢慢走出来
Come out slowly with your hands over your head.
沃特 是我
Walt, it's me.
我没事 放下武器
I'm okay, just drop your weapon.
唐娜
Donna!
求你把枪放下
Just please put the gun down.
相信我
You have to trust me.ok?
放下武器
Just...Put down the weapon.
好
Okay.
我放下了
I put it down.
-放下枪 -放下
- Drop the gun! - Drop it!
别激动
Easy!
大家都别冲动
Everybody easy.
我说了不能相信他
I told you we couldn't trust him.
我不想开枪的
I don't want to shoot,
你别逼我 把枪放下
but I will if I have to, now drop it!
别喊 沃特 好吗 求你小点声
Don't yell, Walt, okay? Please just lower your voice.
你不是把枪留在外面了吗
You were supposed to leave the gun outside.
-你骗我 -你朝我开枪
- You lied to me. - You shot me.
你觉得我会相信你吗 放了唐娜
Was I supposed to trust you? Now let Donna go.
我不会让你伤害莫纳汉医生的
I can't let you hurt Dr. Monaghan.
我保证不伤害她
I won't.
-我是在保护她 -放屁
- I'm trying to protect her. - Bullshit!
塔玛
Tamar.
我不想伤害莫纳汉医生也不想伤害你
I do not want to hurt Dr. Monaghan or you.
可我也不想看她被你伤害
But I also don't want you to hurt her.
我
Me?
我是在保护她
I'm protecting her!
你打伤她 还绑♥架♥她
You shot her, and you kidnapped her.
她是为了保护我不被强♥暴♥ 沃特
T-To keep me from being raped, Walt.
那天 你 你
You see, the other day when-- when-- when you took me
送我回家去取东西
back to my house to get some things,
塔玛看到了 她看到你了
Tamar saw us there and she saw you,
她觉得你很高大强壮 看起来很危险
and she thought you were big a-and threatening and macho,
她就很担心我
and she just got very worried for me.
你能听懂我在说什么吗 沃特
Do you understand what I'm saying, Walt?
你爱莫纳汉医生吗
Are you in love with Dr. Monaghan?
-看到了吗 -不 塔玛
- See? - No. Tamar.
我就说
I told you.
现在所有人都这么想了
This is what everybody will think!
不不 不会的
No, no, they won't.
沃特 这与嫉妒无关
Walt, this is not about jealousy.
这是因为创伤
It is about trauma.
塔玛曾经被强♥暴♥ 你让她想起...
Tamar is a rape victim, and you are triggering--
闭嘴 别说了
Shut up! No more!
闭嘴
Shut up!
士兵不愿去找心理医生是有原因的
There's a reason that soldiers don't go to shrinks.
因为这只会让事情更糟糕
'Cause it just makes it worse.
我就不应该告诉你
I should've kept this to myself.
可我没守住秘密
No.
你让我对你敞开了心扉
But you opened me up, right?
然后我想起了所有这些破事
And all the shit started coming out of my head,
我就应该让它们全都烂在心底
and it should've just stayed there.
是你的指挥官干的吗
Was it your C.O.?
塔玛
Tamar?
你给我看的那张照片上
The man in the picture that you showed me
和我长得很像的那个男人
who looks like me?
是他强♥暴♥了你吗
Did he rape you?
他应该保护我们的
He was supposed to protect us.
出了基地 在有敌人的地方
Off base, you know, where the enemy is.
在出现危险的时候
You know, where the danger is.
回到前线作战基地 应该安全了才对
Back on the F.O.B., it was supposed to be safe!
可是弗雷德里克 上尉
But Captain... Frederick...
我根本不知道他会在那
I never knew when he was gonna show up.
我不是他
I'm not like him.
你根本不认识他
You don't know him!
你不知道他是什么样的人
You don't know what he's like!
莫纳汉医生 你说你相信这个人
Dr. Monaghan, you say that you trust this guy.
你究竟有多了解他
How well do you really know him?
因为我也曾以为我很了解我的指挥官
Because I thought that I knew my commanding officer,
可他却利用这一职权逼我屈服
but he had all the power, and he used it against me.
因为他职位高 所以没人相信我
And because of his rank, nobody listened to me.
我为什么要信任这个人
Why should I trust this guy?
你说得没错 塔玛
You're right, Tamar.
你确实不了解我
You don't know me.
所以我们让莫纳汉医生来选
So, let's give Dr. Monaghan the power.
如果我俩都想要保护她
If you and me are both trying to protect her,
那...那就让她决定选谁
let's-- let's let her decide what to do.
现在我要确保所有人安全
Now, I want everybody to be safe.
我把我的枪交给莫纳汉医生
So, I'm gonna give Dr. Monaghan my gun.
没事 塔玛
It's okay, Tamar.
我和你都只是想让莫纳汉医生安全
You and I just wanted Dr. Monaghan to be safe.
她现在安全了
Now she is.
你的职责完成了
You've done your job.
你可以走了
Now you can go.
我不会再有危险了 塔玛
Nothing bad's gonna happen now, Tamar.
如果能让你好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我还从来没用过这玩意儿 所以
I've never really used one of these things anyway, so...
这...
It, uh--
这并不会让我好受点
It does not make me feel any better now.
没事了 我没事了
I'm okay. I'm gonna be fine.
你没事就好
You're okay.
我没事 没事了 谢谢你
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay. Thank you.
-你确定没事了吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
听着
Listen.
你待在这 小心点
You stay in here, and you stay low, okay?
好
Yeah, okay.
沃特
Walt.
如果你抓到她 别伤害她
If you catch her, don't hurt her, okay?
她...她不是罪犯
She's-- she's not a criminal.
她只是内心受伤太重
She's just deeply traumatized.
塔玛
Tamar.
这是我外公家
This was my grandpa's place.
这是我入伍前唯一让我安心的地方
It's the last place I felt safe before I deployed.
我现在害怕离开这了
Now I'm afraid to go out.
也不敢睡觉了
To sleep, even.
你经历了太多苦痛
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表