剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
You've been through a lot.
你也是
So have you.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
我该去往哪里 长官
Where am I supposed to go, sir?
我已经没法在这个世界正常了
I can't function out there anymore.
看看我是怎么对你和莫纳汉医生的
Look at what I did to you and Dr. Monaghan.
我在伤害他人
I'm hurting people.
这不是我
That's not who I am.
也不是原来的我
Or who I was.
上铐吧
Cuff me.
我觉得不需要
I don't think that'll be necessary.
我不再相信自己了 长官
I don't trust myself anymore, sir.
铐吧
Please.
你把你的遭遇说出来
When you tell your side of the story,
人们会理解的
people will understand.
能再给我点时间吗
Can I just have a minute?
我想最后看一看这里
I just want to take one last look at this place.
留下一个美好的回忆
Try to keep one good memory in my head.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起什么
What for?
我...我觉得自己
I just-- I seem to have a knack
总是会去搅乱他人的生活
for stirring up trouble in other people's lives, and...
我不这么觉得
That's not how I see it.
天啊 天啊 塔玛
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Tamar!
我没看到她 我没看到她
I don't see her! I don't see her!
-那是沃特吗 -对
- Is that Walt?! - Yes!
-他在搞什么 -他去救我的病人了
- What the hell is he doing?! - He went in to save my patient!
她投湖自杀了
She jumped in!
该死
Shit.
她在哪
Where is she?!
-别 -她在那
- No! Don't. - She's there!
等等 弗格
Wait, wait, Ferg.
抓住我 抓住我
Hold on to me. Hold on to me.
-抓住我了吗 -抓住了
-Grab me. You got me? -I got you.
她要把他一起拖下水了
She's gonna drown him!
-我抓住你了 -好
- I got you. - Okay.
沃特 快抓住
Walt, reach for it.
抓住我 你够到了吗
Hold on to me. Get me. You got me?
-够到了 -抓紧
- I got you. - Grab it.
该死的
Oh, shit!
接住她
Take her.
快 接住她
Come on. Take her.
让我看下她...
Okay. Let me see if she's...
-她没事吧 -不
- Is she okay? - No.
脉搏
Pulse?
没摸到 给她侧个身
Nothing. Okay, put her on her side.
-侧个身 -来
- Go on the side. - Ready?
-好了 -快醒醒
- Okay. - Come on.
-呼吸 呼吸 -沃特 沃特
- Breathe, breathe. - Walt. Walt.
-快醒醒 -她有呼吸了 有呼吸了
- Come on! - She's breathing, she's breathing.
扶她起来 好了
Tip her up. It's all right.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
好了好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
没事了
You're all right.
好了 深呼吸几口
All right, okay. Just take some deep breaths.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表