剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, I'll be right back. No peeking.
帮我看着牛仔比尔的新闻
And keep your eye out for Cowboy Bill for me, all right?
沃特要我来接奥利维亚
Walt wants me to take Olivia.
去哪
Where?
儿童服务中心
Somewhere Children's Services
不是很愿意过来
is less likely to show up.
文森特第一次打我是四年前
The first time Vincent hit me was four years ago.
我来要止痛药
I came here asking for painkillers.
我告诉医生我骑自行车出了意外
I -- I told the doctor I'd been in a bicycle accident.
到底怎么回事
What really happened?
我们去跟高中员工一起
Well, we had gone to a holiday party
参加节日派对
for the high school staff.
我喝了太多酒
I drank too much wine.
然后我撞到了副校长
And I bumped into the vice principal,
把她的酒弄洒了
and I caused her to spill something.
其实不是什么大事
It's not that huge of a deal.
对吧
Right?
我们回家后 文森特...彻底失控了
When we got home, Vincent... completely lost it.
把我锁骨打断了
And I ended up with a broken collarbone.
他以前打过你吗
Had he ever hit you before?
没有 他得到那份工作后就变了
No, he changed after he got that job.
-为什么 -我觉得是因为他父亲
- Why? - I think it was because of his father.
文森特小时候 他爸爸一下班
When Vincent was growing up, his dad drank himself
就醉得不省人事 他们家人...
right out of a job and their family...
在他们家闹事
right out of their house.
文森特不会允许发生这种事
So, Vincent was not gonna let that happen.
所以不管他喝了多少
So, no matter how much he drank,
他总是想
he always wanted to, you know,
表现出一副
have the appearance of
顾家好男人的形象
an upstanding family man and a good provider.
当他觉得
And he would just lose it
我危及到他的目标 就会失控
when he thought I was jeopardizing that.
文森特也打奥利维亚吗
Did Vincent hit Olivia, as well?
不
No.
不 如果他敢动我们的乖女儿一下
No, if he ever would've laid a hand on our baby girl,
我就带她离开这里
I would have gotten her out of there.
我会做出正确的选择
I would've done the right thing.
所以你昨晚才开车出去吗
Is that why you went out driving last night?
做你该做的事
To do the right thing?
文森特和奥利维亚没回家 我很害怕
When Vincent and Olivia didn't come home, I got scared.
我知道文森特撒谎 不告诉我他在哪里
I knew Vincent was lying about where he was.
你早就知道他在赌场
You knew he was at the casino?
我知道他喝了酒
I knew he'd been drinking,
因为我能从他声音里听出来
'Cause I could hear it in his voice.
也许在锈灯笼
Probably the Rusty Lantern.
文森特经常带着你们十岁的女儿时
Did Vincent often take your ten-year-old with him
喝醉吗
when he'd go drinking?
他说把她留在车里比
He said leaving her in the car was safer
把她留给我更安全 因为...
than leaving her with me because...
我是个不够格的妈妈
I was an unfit mother.
但当他醉醺醺地打回家 他们又没回来
But when he called drunk and then they didn't come home...
我不在乎了
I didn't care.
我知道我不该开车 但是...
I knew I shouldn't be driving, but...
我只能想到奥利维亚有麻烦了
All I could think about was Olivia in some wreck.
这简直是噩梦
It's been a nightmare.
你撞倒了你丈夫终结这一场噩梦吗
Did you run your husband over to end that nightmare?
我不知道我昨晚做了什么
I don't know what I did last night.
进来
Come in.
我们有安排会面吗
Did we have a meeting scheduled?
没有 我只是来告诉你
No, no. I was just coming to tell you
我在保留区找到了体面的办公室
that I found some decent office space on the Res.
在正式开张前可能还需要
I mean, it's gonna need a lot of work
下一番工夫 但是...
before it can open, but...
我可以给你介绍一个很好的木工
I have a good handyman for you.
一个叫山姆·波提特的人
A gentleman named Sam Poteet.
其实我自己能完成修缮的工作
Actually, I can take care of the repairs myself.
但是你提出要让人们看到
But it was your idea to visibly demonstrate
那些钱回馈到保留区人♥民♥的身上
how the money's being reinvested on the Res.
你不觉得雇一名部落成员
Don't you think hiring a member of the tribe
能大有裨益吗
will help with that?
如果是浪费钱的话就不行
Not if it's a waste of money.
波提特先生
Mr. Poteet...
非常可靠
is both highly dependable...
效率也很高
and highly efficient.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
在夏安文化中 新浪给新娘父亲
In Cheyenne culture, the most prized dowry
最贵重的嫁妆就是一把来♥复♥枪♥
a groom can offer his new bride's father is a rifle.
这个传统是有理由的
There's a reason for this tradition.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know what it is?
当然不知道
No, clearly.
主旨是 你永远不会为你的敌人提供武器
The idea is that you never arm your enemy.
恕我直言 你这是在对部落
You're making a deep and, dare I say,
许下一个勇敢又深刻的承诺
courageous commitment to this tribe.
这柄来♥复♥枪♥标志着我的信任
The rifle is a symbol of my trust.
拿着吧
Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
当标志还不足以表达的时候
And for those times when symbols don't suffice...
这个也给你
you should have these, as well.
钝力子弹
酒保确认文森特昨晚
Bartender confirms that Vincent was in here
曾在这里坐了一小时
for about an hour last night.
他喝了四杯啤酒四杯烈酒
He had four beers and four shots.
一小时来了八杯 天
Eight drinks in an hour? Jesus.
超♥市♥的收银员说奥利维亚的确去过那里
Cashier at the minimart said that Olivia did come in there.
她买♥♥了些三明治和彩虹糖
She got a sandwich and some Skittles,
然后就过马路上了一辆宝蓝色的车
and she crossed back over and got into a royal blue sedan.
好吧
Right.
文森特·帕尔晚上九点离开了锈灯笼
So, Vincent Parr leaves the Rusty Lantern around 9:00 P.M.
从那里开到赌场要三十分钟
It's a 30-minute drive from there to the casino,
他大概九点半进入赌场
and he's seen entering the casino around 9:30,
把奥利维亚丢在车里
leaving Olivia in the car.
然后直到那些孩子们在离赌场32公里外的地方
Then he isn't seen again until the kid finds him here,
找到他之前就没人见过他
20 miles from the casino.
如果梅丽莎杀了文森特
So, if Melissa killed Vincent,
她怎么把他的尸体从赌场
how'd she get his body from the casino
运到那里的
all the way out there?
她说她甚至不知道他在赌场
She said she didn't even know that he was at the casino.
她在说谎还是只是糊涂了
So, she's lying or just confused.
我们姑且相信玛拉基所说的文森特·帕尔
Let's take Malachi at his word that Vincent Parr
昨晚根本没有进过赌场
never made it inside the casino last night.
那就是说不管发生了什么事 都是在这里
So, that would mean whatever happened, happened out here.
彩虹糖
你在这里能看到一切
From here, you can see everything.
凯迪找到奥利维亚前她就坐在这里吗
Is this where Olivia was sitting when Cady found her?
是的
It is.
所以如果梅丽莎接走了文森特
So, then if Melissa picked up Vincent,
或玛拉基的人抢劫了他
or Malachi's guys mugged him...
他的女儿都看到了
His daughter saw it.
我要找奥利维亚谈谈
I need to go talk to Olivia.
也许应该把文森特的车开回他们家
Probably should get Vincent's car back to the family.
你有钥匙吗 我能开车
Do you have the keys? I can drive it over there.
我觉得我们得叫俩拖车
I think we need to call a tow truck.
谢谢 弗格
Thanks, Ferg.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很糟糕
Terrible.
但他们给了我一些培德赖 很有用
But they gave me some Pedialyte, which is helping.
奥利维亚在哪里
Where's Olivia?
她在这里 她被人好好照顾着
She's here. She's in good hands.
我甚至都不敢问 但是...
I'm afraid to even ask this, but...
你对昨晚发生的事有什么发现吗
but what did you find out about last night?
不管文森特出了什么事
Whatever happened to Vincent,
我觉得你女儿看到了 她不敢说
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表