剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I think your daughter saw it and she's afraid to talk.
因为她看到了我
Because she saw me?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
爸爸接我放学 然后我们去吃晚饭
Dad picked me up from school, and we went to get dinner.
去哪儿
Where?
加油站
The gas station.
我买♥♥了三明治和一些彩虹糖
I got a sandwich and some Skittles.
我在车里吃
I ate in the car.
在酒吧外
Outside the bar?
没错
Yeah.
我等到爸爸回来
I waited while Dad went inside.
然后我们开车到赌场
Then we drove to the casino.
你们到赌场后发生了什么
What happened when you got to the casino?
我说过了 爸爸进去了
Dad went inside, like I said.
那是真♥相♥吗
And that's the truth?
奥利维亚 亲爱的 你要告诉警长真♥相♥
Olivia, darling, you need to tell the sheriff the truth.
就算会让我处于不利的地步
Even if it puts me in a bad light,
你要告诉他发生了什么 或者我做了什么
you need to tell him what happened, no matter what I did.
警长已经知道爸爸打我了
The sheriff already knows that dad hit me.
你♥爸♥爸昨晚进入赌场时
When your dad went into the casino last night,
有人拦住他吗
did anybody stop him?
我有一些照片
I got some photos.
是这个人吗
Was it this man?
不是
No?
那这个人呢
How about this one?
另一天晚上
From the other night.
好吧
Okay.
奥利维亚 你昨晚看到你妈妈
Olivia, um, did you see your mother
在赌场外吗
outside the casino last night?
没事的
It's okay.
不管怎样 你要说出真♥相♥
We're gonna tell the truth now, no matter what.
不要再有秘密了
No more secrets.
没有
No.
妈妈昨晚不在赌场
Mom wasn't at the casino last night.
好吧
Okay.
那你看到你♥爸♥爸和谁在一起
So who did you see with your dad?
你谁都没看见 对吗
You didn't see anybody, did you?
因为你♥爸♥爸昨晚不在赌场
Because your dad was never at the casino last night.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
奥利维亚 你能把你口袋里的东西掏出来吗
Olivia, could you empty out your pockets for me?
所有东西 谢谢
Everything, please.
我在驾驶座地板上找到了这个
I found these on the driver's side floor.
我一直没找到你♥爸♥爸的车钥匙
I never found your dad's car keys.
因为他给你了 对吗
That's because he gave them to you, isn't it?
你是你♥爸♥爸的代驾
You were your dad's designated driver.
不 但是奥利维亚不会开车
No, but O-Olivia can't drive.
她才十岁
She's ten.
爸爸教我的
Dad taught me.
这样他就不会因酒驾被抓而丢了工作
So he wouldn't get a DUI and lose his job.
但如果你载着他去赌场
But if you drove him to the casino,
他们怎么会发现他的尸体在酒吧边
how'd they find his body out by the bar?
因为奥利维亚没有把文森特载到赌场
Because Olivia... didn't drive Vincent to the casino.
他昨晚根本不在那里
He was never there last night.
赌场里面的录像上根本没有他的痕迹
There's no footage of him on the inside.
如果他曾经被你或其他人
And if he'd been stopped outside
拦下了 有人也会看到的
by you or anyone, somebody would've seen it.
奥利维亚 在你从酒吧开到赌场的路上
Olivia, what happened to your dad
发生了什么事情
on the drive between the bar and the casino?
我的梦成真了
One of my dreams happened.
什么
What?
我曾经梦到有人来拯救我们
I used to dream about somebody coming to rescue us.
这样你就能去找医生 然后好起来
So that you could go to the doctor and get better.
我梦见过很多爸爸消失的方式
I dreamed up all the ways that dad could disappear.
昨晚你其中一个梦成真了
And one of your dreams turned real last night?
当我从酒吧开出来时
When I was driving from the bar,
爸爸打给妈妈 说我们要回家了
dad called mom to say we were coming home.
然后他的头就靠在门上睡着了
Then he fell asleep with his head against the door.
天色很暗
It was dark.
路上一个人都没有
There wasn't anyone else on the road.
所以我把车停下来
So I pulled the car over,
照爸爸说的 把车挂在停车档
put the handle in "P" like Dad showed me,
然后我下来打开了他那边的车门
and I came around and opened his door.
爸爸摔下来 没有醒
Dad fell out without waking up.
然后我关上了门 回到车里
So I closed the door, got back inside.
挂到倒车档
Then I put the handle in "R".
车子就从他身上倒♥退♥着碾过去了
And the car went backward over him.
然后我挂前进档
Then I put it in "D"...
开到赌场 等人发现我
and drove to the casino and waited for someone to see me.
妈妈
Mom.
别难过
Don't be sad.
爸爸现在不在了
Dad's gone now.
你能去找医生 慢慢好起来
You can go to the doctor and get better.
都会没事的
It's all gonna be okay.
太好了 你...你还醒着
Oh, good, you're, uh -- you're still up.
是啊 我在屋子里闲逛
Yeah, I was just puttering around the house.
-进来吧 -好的
- Come in. - Oh, yeah.
这是给你的
This is for you.
-是礼物吗 -是要洗的东西
- Is it a gift? - It's laundry.
每个女孩的梦想啊
Ah, every girl's dream.
是啊
Yeah.
我去给你拿一罐啤酒
Uh, I'll get you a beer.
好的
Yeah.
我最终还是打给了儿童服务中心
So, uh... I finally called Children's Services.
这是说明妈妈杀了那孩子的父亲吗
So does that mean that the mother killed the girl's father?
不 其实是那女孩干的 为了保护妈妈
No, it was the girl actually, to protect the mother.
他们会评估她的状态 送去治疗
She'll be evaluated and go into counseling, um...
妈妈则会进康复所 但是...
while the mom rehabilitates, but...
不会起诉她
she won't be charged.
-她年纪太小 -是啊
- She's too young. - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
这世界真是无奇不有
This world will surprise you.
没错
Yep.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
怀孕了
Pregnant?
-你不是有点... -说话小心点
- Aren't you a little, um -- - Be really careful.
我们不是都...已经过中年了吗
Aren't we both a little... autumnal for that?
惊喜吧
Well, surprise.
是啊
Yeah.
那我们应该正式点
I guess we should make it official.
-然后结婚 -应该这么做
- And get married. - It's the right thing to do.
这儿...地方很大 有足够的空间
There's -- there's room here, plenty of space --
上帝啊 沃特 我没有怀孕
For God sakes, Walt, I am not pregnant.
但你刚刚说你怀孕了
But you just said that you were pregnant.
不 我知道我说了什么
No, I know what I said.
我这么说是为了表明我的观点
I said it to make a point.
说明你是一个高明的骗子吗
That you're a very convincing liar?
不 说明如果我真的怀孕了
No, to make that point that if I were pregnant,
你就会是那种马上要求我
you would be the sort of guy who would just
嫁给你的男人
immediately ask me to marry him, you know?
尽管 尽管...
Even though -- even thought that's --
你不想那么做
that's not what you want.
我没那么说过
I never said that.
你根本不用说
You don't have to.
我知道你喜欢我
Look, I know you like me.
我也喜欢你 其实我也很喜欢你
And I like you -- a lot, actually.
但是我不希望你觉得有义务
But what I don't want is for you to feel obligated
和我保持这段关系
to be in a relationship with me
因为现在 突然袭击事件后
because now, suddenly, after the attack, you know,
你应该这么做
it's -- it's the right thing to do, okay?
我只是 我不觉得同情和责任
I just -- I don't feel like pity and obligation
是一段感情的基础 所以...
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表