剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我可以推迟这个传召申请
I-I can just drag my feet and try to put the deposition off.
-不必了 -这个
- No. - It's...
不 我更想早点知道结果有多么糟糕
No, I'd rather know how bad things are sooner than later.
我们约会前你的生活就如此混乱吗
Was your life this chaotic before we started dating?
在萨布莱特郡 警长的副手
Sheriff's deputies in Sublette County
昨天与一名银行劫犯交火
exchanged gunfire with a bank robber yesterday
这名劫犯正是多起银行抢劫案的主谋
who matches the description of a multi-state bank robber,
牛仔比尔
Cowboy Bill.
在杜兰特市 跟踪报道
And in Durant, reporters
钱斯·吉尔伯特审判的记者
following the Chance Gilbert trial
震惊地发现昨天在陪审团
were shocked to find a verdict
仅仅审议了两个小时之后
handed down this morning
审判结果今早已经下发
after the jury deliberated for only two hours yesterday.
结果是所有指控成立
The verdict -- guilty on all charges.
我是奇普·肯德尔 稍后回来
I'm Chip Kendall. We'll be back after this.
早安 沃特
Morning, Walter.
市长和唐娜昨天都给你打了好几个电♥话♥
The mayor called for you yesterday, as did Donna a couple times.
我今早已经和唐娜聊过了
I already talked to Donna this morning.
警长 你听到那个好消息了吗
Hey, Sheriff. Did you hear the good news?
不 我没听到
No. I don't think I did.
好消息是什么 弗格
So, what's the good news, Ferg?
钱斯·吉尔伯特被判有罪
Chance Gilbert was found guilty.
陪审团仅仅审议了两个小时
The jury only deliberated for two hours.
我没明白 庭审结束了
I don't understand. The trial's over?
我还没有指证
I never even testified.
是的 检察官只是
Yeah, I mean, I guess A.D.A. Holder
决定她不需要你的证词了
just decided that she didn't need your testimony.
你是说她不想要了
You mean she didn't want it.
有谁在乎呢 对吧
Who cares? Right?
钱斯要坐20年的牢了
I mean, Chance is going away for 20 to life,
这当然对你的诉讼有利
which is certainly good for your lawsuit.
想想看
I mean, think about it.
沃特 他对你提出的控诉
I mean, the accusations that he made against you, Walt--
现在只是疯子的胡言乱语
now they're just officially the ravings of a psycho.
这意味着我们可以专注于找到玛拉基
Which means we can start focusing on finding Malachi
并且追踪新的赫克托了
and tracking down the new Hector.
我着手收集被报道的目击信息
I started pulling files on reported sightings.
没有必要了
There's no need for that.
-你已经做好了 -没有
- Oh. Did you already do it? - No.
我考虑的时间有限
I had a little time to think. Um...
我的整个赫克托理论
I feel I may have, uh,
也许准备得太过于仓促了
jumped the gun with this whole Hector theory.
真的吗
Seriously?
因为昨天你认为赫克托在玛拉基失踪案中
Because yesterday you thought that Hector was our best suspect
-嫌疑最大 -我知道
- in Malachi's disappearance. - I know.
但是今天我又想了一下
But today I'm rethinking that.
事实上根本没有人汇报玛拉基失踪
Truth is nobody's even reported Malachi missing.
我想我也许需要
Um, I think I maybe just needed a distraction
暂时不管巴洛的诉讼
from Barlow's lawsuit.
不管有没有玛拉基
Okay, well, Malachi or no Malachi,
这些赫克托的袭击是有联♥系♥的
these Hector attacks are connected.
为什么我们不调查呢
Why don't we just look into that?
因为我说不用了
'Cause I said not to.
沃特 县部落监狱的电♥话♥
Walt, you got a call from the Tri-County Jail.
-谁打来的 -钱斯·吉尔伯特
- Who is it? - It's Chance Gilbert.
他想单独和你说话
He wants to talk to you in person.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
相比上一个我更喜欢这个新的保安
I like this new security guard better than the last one.
是啊 我觉得埃蒙不会回来了
Yeah, I don't think Eamonn will be back.
我在警长办公室时光
My, uh, period of detente with the sheriff's office
无比的短暂
was breathtakingly brief.
我能帮你做什么
What can I do for you, man?
跟我说说
Level with me.
这就是我做的一切了
Well, now, that's all I've ever done.
我们把玛拉基扔下悬崖之后
After we left Malachi out at that cliff,
是你回去杀了他吗
did you go back and kill him?
你一直和你的警长朋友有交流
You've been talking to your friend, the Sheriff.
我不确定他是不是我的朋友
I am not certain he is still my friend,
你还没回答我的问题
but you have not answered my question.
答案是没有 我没有杀玛拉基
The answer is no. I did not kill Malachi.
我也没有派手下去杀他
And I didn't send anyone else to do it, either.
正当我已经习惯让沃特·朗迈尔
And while I'm used to Walt Longmire imagining
以为我才是所有阴谋的主谋的时候
that I'm at the heart of all sorts of elaborate conspiracies,
我对你感到很惊讶 亨利
I'm kind of surprised at you, Henry,
尤其是在我帮你夺回你的酒吧之后
especially after I helped you get your bar back.
对此我很感激
And I am grateful for that.
但是这次的一些细节说不通
But some of the details of this situation do not make sense.
比如在我们
Like "Hector lives"
扔下玛拉基的石头上还刻着"赫克托还活着"
being spelled out in stones out where we banished Malachi.
-是的 -有没有可能
- Yes. - Has it occurred to you
是玛拉基自己这么做的
that Malachi might have done that himself
为了制♥造♥赫克托谋害了他的假象
to make it look like Hector did something bad to him?
为什么玛拉基捏造自己的失踪
Why would Malachi fake his own disappearance
-并嫁祸给赫克托 -为了让人们相信
- and try to pin it on Hector? - To make people believe
他死了 已经不再是威胁了
that he is gone and no longer a threat.
这让他更加可怕
Which makes him more of a threat than ever.
你也许想要调查其中一些人
You might want to invest in a couple of these guys.
请求打开这些镣铐 警长
Permission to remove these shackles, Sheriff.
我们真的不建议打开这些镣铐 警长
We really don't recommend removing these chains, Sheriff.
没关系
It's fine.
我们一会就出去
We'll be right outside.
谢谢
Thanks.
感谢你的到来 警长
Thank you for coming, Sheriff.
找我♥干♥什么 钱斯
Tell me why I'm here, Chance.
你听说审判了吗
Well, you heard the verdict?
是的
I did.
我觉得很满意
It sounded fair to me.
20年监禁
20 years to life?
法规上是这么写的
That's what the statute calls for.
对于我来说 我只能活20年了
But for me, 20 years is life.
这就是我的全部岁月了
That's all I might have left.
所以你应该做出更聪明的选择
Well, you should have made better choices.
这也是我叫你来的原因
That's why you're here.
我想让你帮我个忙
I want you to do something for me.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I do anything for you?
因为你和我都生不逢时
Because you were born in the wrong time, just like me.
我们应该早出生两个世纪
Yeah, we should have lived like two centuries ago, right?
当自♥由♥还没有
When freedom and liberty
被一些腐♥败♥的政客成天挂在嘴边
weren't platitudes trotted out by some corrupt politicians.
我不像你 钱斯
I'm not like you, Chance.
当然不像
Of course you are.
我们是搭档 就像奠基双雄
We fought a duel, like men of honor.
你是汉密尔顿 我是杰弗逊
Yes, you were Hamilton. I was Jefferson.
杰弗逊从来不和别人搭档
Jefferson never fought a duel.
那是阿龙·伯尔
That was Aaron Burr.
道理是这个道理
But the point remains.
你和我 我们明白
You and I, we understand
"不自♥由♥毋宁死"不是一定要遵守的口号♥
that "live free or die" is not a bumper sticker.
这是我们每天要做的选择
It's a choice that we got to make every day.
你假装听不懂我的话
You pretend you don't understand me,
但是你的家 那个远方的小木屋
but that home of yours, that remote cabin--
如果你不是怀念这个国家
You wouldn't live there
以前的样子你就不会住在那里
if you didn't miss the way this country used to be.
你究竟想让我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do for you?
我想让你把我转移走
I want you to get me transferred.
去哪里
To where?
死囚牢房♥
Death row.
我没有这个权限
Well, I don't have that authority.
求你了 警长
Come on, Sheriff.
我需要你帮我这个忙
I need you to do this for me.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表