剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
帮帮我
Hey. Help me!
退后 警♥察♥在执行公务
Hey! Stay back. This is police business.
-出来 -放开人♥质♥
- Get out. - Let go of the hostage
放下武器
and put your weapon down.
什么 不不不 你不明白
What? Oh, no, no, no. You don't understand.
我逮捕了他 这是公民逮捕
I arrested him, all right? Citizens arrest.
-邓肯 怎么回事 -他抓走了唐娜
- Duncan, what the hell is going on? - He's the guy who took Donna.
-到底谁是坏人 -我也不知道
- Which one of these guys is the bad guy? - I don't know.
糟了 我抓到他了
Oh, shit. I got him.
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
好吧
Okay.
我不明白你为什么找我
Look, I don't know why you're talking to me, all right?
兰道尔抓走了唐娜
Randal's the one who took Donna.
你为什么会这么想
What makes you think that?
我看到他在停车场乱逛
I've seen him hanging around the parking lot,
在他治疗会结束后等唐娜
waiting for Donna after his group session.
想要一点
Looking for a little, uh,
一对一的机会 你懂的
one on one time, if you know what I mean.
那你在等什么
What were you waiting for?
又来了
Come again?
你也在等一对一的机会吗
Were you waiting for some one on one time, too?
不是
No.
我只是照顾她而已
I was just looking after her is all.
唐娜和我 有着特殊的羁绊
Donna and me, we have a connection.
她有着可以看穿你的魔力
She has this ability... see right through you.
让你把心里话和盘托出
Next thing you know, you're just pouring your heart out,
是一种前所未有的感觉
feeling things you never felt before.
既然她这么好 你为什么要停止治疗
She's that good, why'd you stop going to therapy?
你错过了最后的几次预约
You missed your last few appointments.
有一次治疗会很尴尬
We had an awkward session.
那时到底发生了什么
What exactly happened at your session?
我给她带了份炖肉
I brought her a stew.
我自己打了只兔子做给她吃的
I made it myself from scratch from a rabbit I shot.
-你打了只兔子 -是啊
- Wow, you shot a rabbit? - Right?
我之前从没做过炖兔肉 只为了珍
You know, I never cooked that stew for nobody but Jean.
是我的心血 可她...
It was homemade, but she just...
却拒收
turned it down.
太不礼貌
How rude.
是啊
Right?
她不仅没有谢谢我
And instead of saying thank you,
还...还问我
she-- she asked me
怎么看待我们之间的关系
what I thought the nature of our relationship was.
她跟我打官腔
She went all robotic on me,
说我俩只是单纯的医患关系
i-insisting that our relationship was just doctor-patient.
你觉得她在耍你
Like she was just toying with you.
还远不止这样
And that's not the worst part.
我有几次治疗没去
I missed a few sessions,
可这贱♥人♥居然还问我收钱
and this bitch sent me a-- a bill, right?
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that shit?
-要是我肯定特别愤怒 -没错
- I'd have gone ballistic. - I did.
我知道
I know.
还记得这个啤酒瓶吗
You recognize that beer bottle?
红斑纹啤酒
Red Stripe.
我只知道这款啤酒是这样的瓶子
Only beer I know comes in a bottle that shape.
我自己喝雷尼尔啤酒
I'm a Rainier man myself,
这附近从来不卖♥♥瓶装的这啤酒 所以
but they don't sell that in bottles around here, so...
没法用来做燃♥烧♥瓶♥
Not very useful for Molotov cocktails.
邓肯 在你解释之前
And Duncan, before you say another word,
我得告诉你
you need to know that
你的老板不会再包庇你了
your boss isn't backing up your story anymore.
我们已经知道在车起火的时候
We know that you don't have an alibi for the time
你并没有不在场证明
that that van went up in flames.
好吧好吧 你说得没错
Okay, okay. Okay, you got me, all right?
我...
It's--
我有易怒症
I got anger issues.
唐娜在治疗我
Donna and I were working on that.
我知道我不该点火烧了她的车
And I know it wasn't appropriate to firebomb her truck.
我当时心烦
I was upset.
我得让唐娜知道她不能这样耍别人
I needed Donna to know that you can't treat people like that.
你不能随意敷衍我的好意
You can't just... just brush me off.
那份炖肉是我的心血
That stew was homemade.
她在哪 邓肯
So, where is she, Duncan?
什么
What?
我早说了 在兰道尔手里
I told you, Randal has her.
你刚已承认放火烧了她的车
You just admitted to torching her van.
我是烧了她的车 可我绝不会伤害她
I torched her van, but I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
安德鲁·普莱斯的身份确认了
I finally confirmed the I.D. Of Andrew Price.
确实是唐娜的儿子 询问过她前夫了
He really is Donna's son. I talked to her ex.
好
Okay.
他父亲 唐娜的前夫 是一名律师
Um, and his dad, Donna's ex, is a lawyer.
他很恼火
He's pretty pissed that
我们未作指控就扣押他儿子
we're holding his son without charging him.
需要我作出指控吗
You want me to charge him?
不 不用
No. Uh, no.
邓肯刚已承认放火烧了唐娜的车
Duncan just confessed to, uh, firebombing Donna's van.
我们会查他是不是没犯别的事
We'll see if that's all he's done,
不过可以把安德鲁放了
but you can let Andrew go.
确认下是否为全部所递交物品
All right, make sure this is everything.
在这签个字
Sign here, okay?
-不不不 -他是谁
- No, no, no, no. - Hey, who's this?
我妈的老情人吗
My mom's old boyfriend?
你可以走了 安德鲁
You can show yourself out, Andrew.
-你要关我 -对
- You locking me up? - Yep.
不可理喻 那他呢
This is insane. What about this guy?
我要正式起诉 当心我搞死你
This guy's pressing charges! I might even sue your ass!
坐下
Sit down.
警长
Hey, Sheriff.
你得听下这个
You probably should hear this.
安迪
Hey, Andy.
是你妈妈我
It's Mom.
没啥事 就是想问声好
Uh, no big dealio. Just checking in.
她不会就只问声好
Look, she never just checks in,
而且我从没听她说过"屁事"这个词
and I've never heard her say "dealio" in my life.
我觉得肯定出啥大事了
Okay, I think something is, like, actually, seriously wrong.
记录显示她是两个小时前打的
Call log says she called two hours ago.
我联♥系♥电讯公♥司♥追查一下
I'll have the phone company trace it.
来 把你手♥机♥号♥写一下
Here. Write down your number.
所以这电♥话♥是邓肯被拘留的时候打来的
So, that call came in while Duncan was in custody.
这里是阿布萨罗卡县警局
Yeah, I'm with the Absaroka County Sheriff's Department.
需要追查一个号♥码
I need a trace.
我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
也有可能邓肯去红马驹的时候
Hey, maybe Donna got access to a phone
唐娜想办法打了个电♥话♥
after Duncan went to the Red Pony.
可如果她当时一个人
But if she was alone,
为什么还要这样用暗语留言
why would she feel the need to speak in code?
他只承认烧车 不承认绑♥架♥
He only admitted to the bombing, not the abduction.
所以邓肯可能说的是事实
So, maybe Duncan was telling the truth,
纵火犯和绑匪不是同一个人
and the bomber and the abductor are not the same person.
所以你是觉得还有第三个犯人吗
So, what, you think there's a third person out there?
不
Nope.
好 一旦追查到 立马联♥系♥我
Okay. You call me as soon as that trace comes through.
塔玛·史密斯在医院 她有不在场证明
Tamar Smith was in the hospital, Walt. She's got an alibi.
纵火的不在场证明 绑♥架♥呢
For the bombing. What about the abduction?
据唐娜说 塔玛企图自杀
According to Donna, Tamar's suicide attempt
和她情感迁移爱上唐娜有关
is related to transference issues with Donna.
想一下当她知道唐娜失踪时候的反应
Think how she reacted when she heard Donna was missing.
没反应
Nothing.
对 而邓肯则惊呆了
Yeah, and Duncan freaked out.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表