剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
Was Tony there?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe?
我不是很明白
Well, I'm confused.
你好像和他不是很熟
Uh, you don't seem to know him very well,
但你对他好像很有看法
but you have a pretty strong opinion about him.
我听说他是怎么对待蒂斯的
I heard how he cheated on Tizz.
你为什么要问这些事
W-why you asking about all this stuff?
托尼和这些寻宝者出事了吗
Something happen to Tony or them treasure hunters?
可以这么说
Well, you could say that.
他们在一棵空心树里发现了托尼的尸体
Um, they found Tony's body in a hollow tree.
什么
What?
天道轮回不得不信
Kind of makes you believe in karma.
验孕
真蠢
Stupid.
蒂斯 我能进来吗
Hi, Tizz. You mind if I come in?
当然了
No, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈的会客室比我家都大
Your mom's guest house is bigger than my house.
你在这里住多久了
How long you lived here?
托尼和我结婚后就搬了进来
Um, Tony and I moved in when we got married.
你查清楚到底怎么回事了吗
Have you figured out what happened to him yet?
还没有 还在努力
Not yet. I'm working on it.
那是在大蒂顿山吗
Is that Grand Teton?
南蒂顿山
South Teton.
我们本来准备第二年夏天去大蒂顿山
We were gonna do the Grand the next summer.
你为什么来这里
So, what brings you here?
不可能有更糟糕的消息了
You can't possibly have more bad news.
不 但是我要问你几个问题
No, but, uh, I got to ask you some questions
可能不会太讨喜
that aren't gonna be too much fun.
你知不知道你丈夫可能对你不忠
Were you aware that your husband might have been unfaithful?
知道
Yes.
警长 我了解我嫁的人
Sheriff, I knew who I was marrying,
但不管怎样 我还是爱他
but I loved him anyway, no matter what.
现在还是
I still do.
但你妈妈好像没有这么喜欢托尼
Well, your mom doesn't seem to share that affection for Tony.
是啊
Yeah.
尽管我不确定是不是只是因为托尼
Although I'm not sure that was ever really about Tony.
我倒是有点觉得她嫉妒我
There's part of me that thinks maybe she was jealous of me.
我知道这说起来不好听
I know it sounds awful,
但自从她失去了我爸爸 她根本难以忍♥受
but after she lost my dad, she just couldn't stand
想到我有另一半 而她没有
the thought of me having someone when she didn't.
当我嫁给托尼后 她就百般阻挠
So when I married Tony, she just made things difficult for us.
你能说具体一点吗
Can you be more specific?
她非常武断 托尼受不了她
Well, she was just really judgmental. Tony couldn't stand her.
他想搬出去
He wanted to move out,
但他买♥♥不起其他房♥子
but he couldn't really afford another place.
有一晚 闹到要离婚的地步
One night, things got so bad he threatened to file for divorce.
我花了两天才劝下了他
Took me two days to talk him out of it.
所以他两年前离开了你
So he left two years ago.
四个月前真的有信寄过来吗
Was there really a letter four months ago?
是的 我发誓 我收到了
Yeah. I swear. I got it.
我还记得寄信地址
I still remember the return address --
科罗拉多州 帕戈萨斯普林斯 3165号♥邮箱
P.O. Box 3165 Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
你回信了吗
Did you write back?
别告诉我妈妈 但是我开车去过了
Don't tell my mom, but, um, I actually drove down there.
他没有写门牌号♥ 但我找了我们家一位朋友
His number's unlisted, but I got a family friend
帮我查到了他的住址
to track down his street address.
我等在那幢小屋外 想见他
I waited outside his little house, waiting to see him.
我等了好几个小时
I waited for hours.
但到了半夜
But in the middle of the night,
我觉得自己像个跟踪狂
I started to feel like a stalker.
我感觉好丢脸 所以我开了回来
I got so embarrassed, I just -- I drove back.
开了一整晚
I drove all night.
能告诉我那幢房♥子具体的地址吗
Can you give me that address for his house?
能 我记下来了
Yeah, I have it memorized.
你之前来过以后 我现在感觉好多了
You know, since you came by earlier, I actually feel better.
没有那么不安了
Less restless.
当你像我爱托尼一样爱一个人
When you love someone as much as I loved Tony,
就算他们死了
even when they're gone,
还是会忍♥不住幻想他会突然走进门来
you can't help thinking they're gonna walk through the door.
至少现在我知道他不会了
At least now I know he can't.
阿莎
Hey, Asha.
我买♥♥了晚饭
I brought dinner.
谢谢你 朗迈尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Longmire.
别谢我
Well, don't thank me
因为我不知道我有没有餐具
because I don't know if I have any silverware.
JP 你不能...你不能来这里
J.P., you can't -- you can't be here.
朗迈尔小姐 我...
Hey, Ms. Longmire, I'm --
我很抱歉这样不打招呼就过来
I'm sorry for showing up unannounced like this,
但我得和阿莎谈谈
but I have to talk to Asha.
你怎么知道她在这里
How did you even know she was here?
她妹妹告诉我的
Her cousin told me.
阿莎 宝贝 过来
Asha, baby, come here.
我要告诉你一些事
I have to say something.
宝贝 没事的 我...不会伤害你的
Baby, it's okay. I'm -- I'm not gonna hurt you.
JP 对不起 但如果你不走
J.P., I'm sorry, but if you don't leave,
我就要叫部落经警♥察♥了
I have to call the tribal police.
阿莎 你是我的挚爱
Asha, you're the love of my life,
我不该伤害你的
and I never should have hurt you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我想给你一些东西来证明
But I want to give you something to prove it.
JP
Oh, J.P.
这是我匿名解救会的勋章 我的清醒勋章
That's my chip from Alcoholics Anonymous -- my sobriety chip.
我今早去参加互助会了 他们给我的
I went to a meeting this morning, and they gave me that,
我要给你
and I'm giving it to you.
这是我给你的承诺 现在
That's my promise to you right now
我是清醒的
that I will stay sober.
不 阿莎 不要 这样不对
No, Asha, don't. No, this is not right.
你应该离开这里
You have to leave.
JP 对不起 我要报♥警♥了
J.P., I'm sorry. I'm calling the police.
不 不要
No! Don't!
我不要警♥察♥
I don't want the police.
我只想让事情好起来
I just want things to be better.
以后会好的
And now they will be.
你看
See?
他变了
He's different.
阿莎 匿名戒酒会不会在你来的第一天
Asha, A.A. Doesn't give you your one-year chip
就给你一年戒酒徽章的
the first day you walk in there.
他们是在你戒酒一年后才会给你的
They give it to you after you've been sober for a whole year.
我不知道这是从哪来的 但这是假的
I don't know where he got this, but it's fake, okay?
不是他得到的 他在撒谎
He didn't earn it, and he's lying to you.
他只是想骗你回到那幢屋子里
And he's only using this to lure you back into that house,
我不会允许
and I won't let that happen.
你就不能别多管闲事吗
Why don't you mind your own damn business?
你该走了
You need to leave.
没有阿莎我不走
Not without Asha.
好 那我拨号♥了
Okay, well, I'm dialing.
如果等他们接起电♥话♥时你还在 我就举报你
And if you're still here when they pick up, I'll report you
他们会逮捕你 你就要坐牢了
and they'll arrest you and you'll go to jail.
但如果你现在就走 我就挂了
But if you leave now, I'll hang up.
阿莎
Asha.
好吧
Fine.
我会让你看看
I'll show you.
我会保持清醒
I'm gonna stay sober.
我会让你们俩都看看
I'll show you both.
没事的
It's okay.
结束了
It's over.
我知道我昨晚就该联♥系♥你的
I know we meant to connect last night,
所以我只是想道歉
so, uh, I just wanted to apologize.
不 其实 我是想打给你的
N-no, actually, I meant to call you,
所以应该我来道歉
so I-I'm the one who should be saying sorry.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表