剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
So, there must be a second ledger
记录真实的金额和收入源
with the real numbers and the real sources of income.
-我还没找到 -再努力一点
- I have not found it yet. - Try harder.
找到后 留神一个叫
And when you find it, keep an eye out for a company
定制旅途的公♥司♥
called Manifest Destinations.
我觉得他们是一个犯罪组织的幌子
I think they're a front for a criminal organization.
-这么快 赌场才刚开业 -没错
- Already? The casino just opened. - Oh, yeah.
谁都想分一杯羹
Everyone's trying to siphon away the profits.
没错
Ah, yes.
应该是部落的利益
The profits that should be going to the tribe.
这跟凯迪有关吗
Is this about Cady?
这更加牵涉到你的第一要务 而不是凯迪
It has less to do with Cady than about your priorities.
我的第一要务要我们的人安居乐业
My priorities are the well-being of our people
社区的基础设施
and the infrastructure of our community.
学校 社区中心 获取法律服务
Schools, community centers, access to legal aid.
那人♥民♥自己呢
And the people themselves?
你听说过"再喂养综合症"吗
Have you heard of "Refeeding syndrome"?
在长♥期♥饥饿后身体无法处理过量的营养
It's when a starved body can't process an excess of new food.
身体会崩溃 甚至死亡
The body shuts down -- dies, even.
几世纪以来
For centuries,
我们的人♥民♥都贫困不堪 缺乏机会
our people have been starved of prosperity and opportunity.
你不能直接开一家自助餐店
You can't just open up a buffet
指望饥饿的人做出聪明的决定
and expect a starving person to make smart choices.
你必须一次喂那些饥饿的人一点
You have to feed the starved body a little at a time
这样他们才能好起来
so that it can get well again.
所以你这算是拯救误入歧途的印第安人
So, you are saving misguided Indians from themselves.
你听起来就像美国政♥府♥
You sound like the U.S. Government.
你在她车底找到什么了吗
You find anything under her vehicle?
给你看
I'll show you.
这儿
Here.
没有划痕 没有脏乱
No marks, no mess.
什么都没有 没有血
Nothing at all? No blood?
没 干干净净
Nope, it's clean.
也许我应该检查其他人的车底
Maybe I should look under some other cars.
我在考虑看看玛拉基和大流士的
I'm thinking Malachi's and Darius's.
谢了
Thanks.
沃特
Hey, Walt!
怎么了
Yeah.
有电♥话♥找你
You got a call.
唐娜回电♥话♥了
Donna call back?
没有
No.
《小人物》
Little Big Man.
由白人编剧 执导 出演
Written, directed, and starring whitey.
《小人物》
鉴于白人的跪舔 我给四星
In terms of white man ass-kissing, I'd give it four stars.
你叫我来就是为了这个 听你的影评
Is that why you called -- to give me a movie review?
不 但我的确有些好戏要给你看
No, but I do have some film for you to watch.
拿点爆米花吧
So, uh, grab some popcorn.
我找到一段两天前的监控 上面是你的人
I got some footage of your guy two nights ago.
还有 他赢了不少钱
And, yes, he was winning big.
而且不是一个人
And he was not alone.
他妻子也在吗
Was his wife there?
不知道
I don't know.
他妻子长那个样子吗
Does his wife look like that?
不
No.
她是谁
Who is she?
不知道
No idea.
但我知道雅各不想让我把这个给你看
But I do know that Jacob didn't want me to show you any of this.
那你为什么还给我看
Why are you showing me this?
因为
Because, uh...
我有个孙女 和他女儿一样大
I have a granddaughter, same age as his daughter.
我没多少机会看她 但
I don't get to see her very much, but, uh...
我愿意为她做任何事
I'd do anything for that little girl.
我们找到了一张视频里的餐巾
We found a napkin like the one in that video
上面写着503
with 503 written on it.
我得进那个房♥间看看
I need to see inside that room.
沃特 我不可能把你搞进
Walter, I-I can't exactly waltz you
我老板的地盘再把你送出来
through my boss's palace and escort you.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you that, uh,
我的人四十分钟后开始午休
my guys take their lunch break in about 40 minutes from now.
你要去那个房♥间看看
You gonna go check out that hotel room?
是的 没有 没新情况
Yeah, no, nothing new here.
我会留意她们的
I'll keep an eye on them.
-有什么事 -我可能感冒了
- Is everything okay? - I -- I must've caught a bug.
我要回家
I should go home.
好吧 待在这儿 我给你倒杯茶
All right, um, stay here, and I'll get you some tea.
-我得回家 -没事的 妈妈
- I need to go home. - It's okay, mom.
我们会尽早让你们离开这里
Listen, we're gonna get you guys out of here
但我们还没谈过
as soon as we can, but we still haven't talked about
谁可能和文森特有矛盾 好吗
who might have had a problem with Vincent, okay?
好吧
All right.
我收到沃特的短♥信♥了
I got Walt's message.
他刚走
You just missed him.
也许我们应该去沃特的办公室谈一下
Um, maybe you and I could speak in Walt's office for a second.
好
Sure.
那女人情况很不好
Uh, that woman is not okay.
当然 她刚经历了丧夫
Clearly -- she's going through withdrawal.
沃特早上把她带来之前她磕了药
She was doped up when Walt brought her in this morning.
所以你联♥系♥了儿童保护组织
So then you called Child Protective Services.
那他们什么时候过来
So, when do they get here?
-我们还没联♥系♥他们 -那女人没有能力
- We haven't called them yet. - That woman is in no condition
照顾她的女儿 沃特在短♥信♥上说
to take care of her daughter, and Walt's message said
她爸爸被杀害了 所以
that the dad had been killed, so...
我们还在等什么
I mean, what are we waiting for here, huh?
让那孩子遭受不可逆转的心理创伤
The child to suffer irreversible trauma?
她妈妈有杀害丈夫的嫌疑
The mother's a suspect in the father's death.
对啊 那更应该联♥系♥了
Yes, all the more reason to call.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们能再多观察她一会 和她谈谈
If we can observe and talk to her for a little while longer,
也许就能查清她丈夫的死因
we may be able to figure out how and why the father was killed.
事实上 沃特离开就是想给她们机会开口
In fact, Walt just left to give them a chance to open up.
他知道有些人要等他离开
You know, he knows that some people wait for him to leave
才肯开口
to start talking.
好吧 你还是不要再对我含沙射影了
Okay, look, why don't you just stop with the subtle insinuations?
你 你其实不擅长这个
You're -- you're actually not very good at it,
尤其不擅长含沙那部分
especially not the subtle part.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得沃特刚走
I find it rather coincidental
你就出现未免太过巧合
that you show up just minutes after Walt leaves.
怎么 你就在外面等他离开
What, were you waiting outside for him to go
这样就能恰好错过他
so you could barely miss him
就像你一直错过他的电♥话♥
like you've been missing his phone calls?
好吧 你知道
All right, well, you know --
沃特雇佣了你 所以他信任你
Walt hired you, so he trusts you.
所以他肯定在你身上看到了
So, he must see qualities in you
别人难以发现的特质
that aren't obvious to the naked eye.
所以我允许你对我保持怀疑
So, I will give you the benefit of the doubt
也会给你一个答案
and give you an answer.
最近我旷了一些工
You see, I missed a little bit of work recently.
说来话长 绑♥架♥啊 枪伤啊
It's a long story -- you know, kidnapping, gunshot wound.
所以我一直在加班加点
And so I have been working overtime to make it up.
这样说你满意了吗
Does that work for you? Hmm?
还是说你还有其他关于你上司
Or do you have some follow-up questions
私人生活的问题要问
concerning your boss's private life?
谢谢
Thanks...
能从我的角度看 并给我答复
you know, for coming down to my level and granting me a response.
但既然我们在沃特对别人的看法
But while we're on the topic of not understanding
这一话题上意见不合 我就明说吧
what Walt sees in other people, let me be unsubtle.
我完全不明白你有什么配得上他的
I have no idea what makes you worthy of him.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表