剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
有什么踪迹吗
Any sign?
我到处都走遍了 重看了所有空地
I walked everywhere, re-checked every clearing I could find.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你监视的时候
You want me to grab some shut-eye
我能小睡一会儿吗
while you take another shift?
不行
No.
如果玛拉基会出现 早就有踪迹了
If Malachi was gonna show up, we'd have seen something by now,
尤其是他还打算埋伏我
especially if he was planning an ambush.
也许玛拉基根本就没想伏击谁
Maybe Malachi had no intention of ambushing anyone
也没想给你手中有关夜马的证据
or giving up that evidence he had on Nighthorse.
也许他就是声东击西 方便自己逃走
Maybe he was just trying to distract us so he could skip town.
或者有人嗅出了他的意图 想要阻止他
Or someone got wind of what he was planning and stopped him.
-那钥匙不对 -为什么
- That key does not work. - Why not?
-因为我换锁芯了 -是吗
- Because I changed the locks. -Oh, yeah?
玛拉基不会有意见吗
What's Malachi gonna have to say about that?
我不知道 也不在乎 因为昨晚...
I neither know nor care because, last night...
玛拉基已经签字把酒吧还给我了
Malachi signed the bar back over to me.
-为什么 -这用不着你操心
- Why? - That is not your concern.
事实上 这间酒吧的任何事情
In fact, nothing that happens in this bar
都不需要你操心了
is your concern anymore.
你被解雇了
You are fired.
我也有权不为你提供服务
I also reserve the right not to serve you.
这里是快乐的红马驹 狂欢不断
It is a beautiful day at the Red Pony and continual soiree.
我是亨利
西镇警魂
第五季第九集
This is Henry.
西镇警魂
第五季第九集
看着不像玛拉基的家
Doesn't look like Malachi's home.
玛拉基如果真的逃跑了 却什么都没带走
So if Malachi did leave town, he didn't take anything with him.
连车都在
Not even his car.
假设按照你的设想推理 有人在
Let's run with your theory that somebody got to him
他把证据交给你之前找到了他
before he could give you the evidence.
他到底要交给你什么证据
What exactly was he gonna give you?
能证明夜马和爱尔兰黑帮达成协议
Proof that Nighthorse struck a deal with the Irish Mob
通过赌场进行毒品和嫖♥妓♥交易
to run heroin and prostitutes through the casino,
因此 玛拉基失踪
which makes Nighthorse
夜马的嫌疑最大
the most likely suspect in Malachi's disappearance.
要不你给赌场打个电♥话♥ 看玛拉基在不在
Why don't you call the casino, see if Malachi is there?
我去呼叫弗格
I'll radio Ferg,
让他对玛拉基的手♥机♥和银行账户进行追踪
have him put a track on Malachi's phone and bank records.
谁的电♥话♥
Who's that?
谁也不是
Nobody.
小维
Hey, Vic.
是我 你今后最喜欢的警♥察♥
It's, uh, me, your, uh, favorite future deputy.
是我 崔维斯
I-It's Travis.
你没在家 肯定是在忙
Um, so...uh, you're not home, uh, so you must be busy.
我之前在整理家里的仓库
But, uh, I was cleaning out the Murphy family garage
发现了一些老的房♥车零件
and found some of my old, uh, trailer stuff.
我把它们放在你车下面了
So, um, I'm gonna leave it up underneath your rig,
如果愿意的话 你可以回头再感谢我
and you can thank you me later if so inclined.
就这样吧
Yeah.
哎呦
Hello, mama.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
赌场说 玛拉基要再过几个小时
The casino said they're not expecting Malachi
才来上班
to come in to work for another couple of hours.
弗格 有玛拉基的动向吗
Ferg, any sign of Malachi?
过去的24小时 他的银行账户和信♥用♥卡♥
No activity on his bank or credit card account
-都没有过交易 -手♥机♥呢
- in the last 24 hours. - What about his phone?
玛拉基打的最后一通电♥话♥是昨天下午的3点18分
The last call Malachi made was at 3:18 yesterday afternoon.
那时候我俩刚通过话
That's right after I talked to him.
真巧
Interesting timing.
弗格 查查丹尼斯·沃巴什
Ferg, I need you to see if Dennis Wabash
是否已经从皮克斯曼汽车旅馆退房♥了
has checked out of the Peaksman Motel.
如果玛拉基真的失踪了
If Malachi's missing,
我们要挨个筛除每个可疑人选
we need to eliminate any possible suspects.
这就办
On it.
-你要去找夜马谈吗 -还不是时候
- Are you gonna go talk to Nighthorse? - Not yet.
跟他交锋前我得看看咱们都掌握了什么
I need to see what we can find out before I confront him.
我先去红马驹
First, I'm gonna head over to the Red Pony,
看那有没有玛拉基的线索
see if there's been any sign of Malachi there.
-小维 -怎么了
- Vic. - Yeah?
沃特的臭毛病怎么传染给你了
You're picking up Walter's bad habits.
你也学会不接电♥话♥了吗
You don't answer your phone anymore?
对不起 刚才去的地方没信♥号♥♥
Sorry, uh, we were out of cell range.
助理地检
Well, the Assistant District Attorney
一直在找你
has been trying to get a hold of you.
-霍尔登助理地检 什么事 -她想让你
- A.D.A. Holder? Why? - She's gonna need you
提前出庭
to testify at Chance Gilbert's trial
为钱斯·吉尔伯特的案子作证
sooner than originally planned.
案子的进展比预先设想地要快
The trial's moving a lot faster than expected.
好的 她要我什么时候出庭
Okay. When does she need me to testify?
-今天 -今天
- Today. - Today?
我以为得两周以后呢
I thought I had two weeks.
也就俩小时了 亲爱的
Yeah, well, more like two hours, sweetie.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 没关系的
Okay. Uh, no, it's fine.
看来我得准备一下
Um, I guess I need to go get myself ready.
-小维 -怎么了
- Vic. - Yeah?
走之前 能跟你说两句话吗
Before you go, could I see you for a minute?
好的
Sure.
我最近有点忙不开
I've been so distracted lately,
没来得及跟你谈谈
I haven't taken time to talk with you
钱斯·吉尔伯特的案子
about the Chance Gilbert trial.
可不是吗 有人想致你于死地
Well, someone has been trying to kill you.
并且 我也不太愿意
Anyway, it's not exactly
跟别人聊起这事
something I've been wanting to talk about.
我陪你去法♥院♥会不会让你感觉好些
Would it help if I came to the courthouse with you?
去干什么
Why?
难道你觉得玛拉基
Do you think you're gonna find Malachi
-会躲在男厕所吗 -小维 我是认真的
- hiding in the men's room? - Vic, I'm serious.
我知道你经历过什么
I know what you went through.
也许你觉得自己没事 但一看到他的脸
Now, you might think you're fine, but when you see his face,
记忆就会涌上来
it'll all come flooding back.
谢谢你的好意 真的
I appreciate the offer. I do.
但你还是去找玛拉基吧 我没事的
But you have to go find Malachi, and I will be fine.
崔维斯 你怎么在这
Travis, what are you doing here?
我想坐在这里
I just thought I'd sit here
掐表数着你什么时候会告诉我
and time how long it takes for you to tell me.
现在已经二十秒
So far, about 20 seconds.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
谢谢你的房♥车零件吗
"Thank you" for the motorhome supplies?
我收到你的留言了
I-I got your voicemail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
四十秒
40 seconds.
崔维斯 我不猜了
Travis, I give up.
-你想干什么 -我想知道
- What do you want? - I want to know
你打算什么时候告诉我 我们有孩子了
when you were gonna tell me that we're having a kid.
进去
Get inside.
好吧
Okay.
你翻过我的垃圾了吗
Were you going through my trash?
没有 我要扔垃圾 然后发现了这些
No, I was throwing away my trash, and I saw these.
然后你就一直坐在那
And you've been sitting out there,
把那些东西握在手里 直到我到家
holding on to those until I got home?
-是啊 -你知道那上面有我的尿吧
- Yeah. - You do realize I peed on them, right?
当然知道 怎么了
O-Of course I realize that, okay?
听着...
Look, that--
这不是重点
that's not the point, okay?
好了 崔维斯 我要换衣服去法♥院♥了
Okay, Travis, I got to change for court.
我也想坐在这
So, as much as I would love to sit here
跟你交心谈谈 可是我不能
and have a little heart-to-heart, I can't.
小维
You know what, Vic?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表