剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
好的 说吧
Oh, yes. Why, please do.
我不知道原始是什么意思
I don't know about original.
我觉得他很体贴 细心
I find him to be thoughtful and observant.
他有没有问过你为什么离开费城
Did he ask you about why you left Philadelphia?
-没有 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
他没有问过你卸职时出的丑闻吗
He didn't ask you about the scandal surrounding your dismissal?
没有
No.
那可能是因为他觉得你
Well, that's probably because he found you
无人雇佣 被人抛弃
to be unhirable, an outcast,
他给你什么活你都会去干
desperate for a job and willing to do anything he wanted.
作为交换 他把你的警徽还给了你
And in exchange, he'd give you your badge back.
沃特不是这样的人
That's not who Walt is.
你怎么知道
Well, how would you know?
看起来沃特·朗迈尔是一个非常神秘的人
Walt Longmire is a very secretive man, it seems.
至少你的同事弗格森警员是这么告诉蒙特的
At least that's what your colleague, Deputy Ferguson, told Monte.
那我告诉你 我告发了一名
Okay, just so you know, I blew the whistle on a cop
触犯法律的警♥察♥
who was breaking the law.
腐♥败♥的警长不希望留我
I'm not exactly the type of person that a corrupt sheriff
在他的身边
would want to keep around.
天
Jesus.
不好意思 小姐
Now, excuse me, young lady,
不用这样骂人
but there's no need for such coarse language.
说完了吗
Are we done here?
我觉得说完了
I do believe we are.
不过 的确还有一些问题
Although, I do have just one more question.
你开什么玩笑 你玩阴的
You're kidding me. You're-- you're pulling a Columbo?
莫雷蒂小姐 你最近离婚了吗
Ms. Moretti, uh, did you recently get divorced?
等等 反对
Now, wait a second. Objection.
她的私人生活与这些事无关
Her personal life has nothing to do with any of this.
也许你说得对 但我就是想问
Well, you're-- you're probably right, but I-I just got to ask.
真的吗 我要回答这个问题
You serious? I got to answer his question?
-你反对了 -但只是为了记录
- You objected. - Yeah, but that's just for the record.
你还是要回答
You still have to answer.
我可以努力在法庭上剔除这个问题
I can try to get it disallowed in court.
没错
Yeah.
我最近离婚了
I recently got divorced.
你最近离婚 跟你与这位正派的
And did your recent divorce have anything to do
朗迈尔警长之间的关系有关吗
with your relationship with the ethical Walt Longmire?
没有
No.
那你能向我们解释一下
So, can you explain to us
为什么杜兰特区医院最近有人
why, um, somebody at the Durant Regional Hospital
反映你和警长在...
recently reported that you and the sheriff were...
激♥情♥热吻
..."locked in a passionate kiss"?
对不起
I'm sorry.
事情...超出了我的想象
That, uh... didn't go the way that I expected it to.
没关系
It's fine.
没有这码事 也会出别的乱子
If it wasn't that, it'd be something else.
如果他们想歪曲整个行当
If they're willing to misconstrue an entire career,
他们永远都会挑出...能扭曲的事
they're not gonna have a problem misconstruing a... moment.
同时 没人会在乎这个县
Meantime, nobody's tending to the county.
只要我还在职
And as long as I still have a job,
我们就得找到这个凶手和爱尔兰黑帮的头目
we need to find this murderer and the head of the Irish Mob.
你要尽你所能
Now, you do everything you can
调查定制旅途
to find out about Manifest Destinations.
我也会调查
I'll do the same.
顺便
By the way,
如果当时你没人雇 我也不会雇你
if you were unhirable, I wouldn't have hired you.
-我们得带她出去 -谁
- We've got to get her out of here. - Who?
-偷我项链的贱♥人♥ -她来你家了
- The bitch who stole my shit. - She came in your house?
不 她住在这里 快点
No. She lives here. Come on.
她在这里
She's in here.
快点过来
Come on. Hurry up.
天 我们得马上叫救护车
Oh, my God. We need to call an ambulance now.
不不不 她还有气
No, no, no. She's totally breathing.
我给她浇了冷水 扇了几巴掌
I-I threw cold water on her, and I slapped her up.
只要把她扶到你的车上 我们只要...
We just got to get her in your car, okay? We just--
-不 我们得送她去医院 -不
- No, we need to get her to a hospital. - No.
如果我们带她去医院 他们就会报♥警♥
If we take her to the hospital, they're gonna call the cops.
警♥察♥来了以后就会觉得都是我♥干♥的
The cops are gonna come along and think that I did this shit.
为什么他们觉得是你干的
Why would they think you did this?
也许因为我闯进来
Maybe it's because I broke in here
偷被这个昏迷的贱♥人♥昨天
to get my necklace back after this knocked-out bitch
在众目睽睽之下
yanked it off my neck
跟我打了一架 从我脖子上扯走的项链
yesterday in a bar fight that everybody saw.
快点
Come on.
-曼迪 -醒醒
- Mandy. - Wake up.
-醒醒 -曼迪
- Wake up. - Hey, Mandy.
怎么了
What?
是你干的
Did you do this?
不是
No.
我没有 但这就是我想表达的意思
No, I did not, but this is what I'm trying to tell you
肯定都会怪在我的头上
is that I'm gonna take the blame for it
然而其实是她的混♥蛋♥丈夫干的
when it was her asshole husband who did this shit.
是他干的
He did it.
都是他干的 相信我 我知道
This was all him. Trust me. I know.
我们得趁他还没回来赶紧带她离开这里
So, we got to get her out of here before he comes back.
你要帮帮我
You got to help me.
快 帮帮我
Come on! Help me!
快点 别站在那儿了
Come on! Don't just stand there!
这套衣服还真不错
It is a nice costume.
弗格森
"Ferguson."
你得邀请我进来 快点
You need to invite me in-- now.
我觉得这不是一个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
汤姆 这主意非常好
Tom, it's a very good idea.
另一个主意是我打电♥话♥给你妻子
Another idea is that I call your wife.
搞什么
What the hell?
我办公室里有一名联调局碳源
Uh, there's a, um, FBI agent in my office.
对这里发生的事很感兴趣
Be very interested in what's going on here.
我从来没见过你 汤姆
I never saw you, Tom.
你穿好了吗
Are you dressed?
恩
Yes.
我们知道你不是什么旅行社的
So, we know you're not a travel agent,
重新从真♥相♥说起吧
so let's start over with the truth,
如果你不想让我把你抓起来的话
if you don't want me to turn you in.
你在赌场和谁交易
Who do you deal with here at the casino?
不同的人
Different people.
他吗
Him?
我见过他 但不是他
I've seen him on the floor, but no.
你从哪里来
Where are you from?
波士顿
Boston.
你在波士顿是妓♥女♥吗
Were you a prostitute in Boston?
不 我在三叶草和犁酒店当了几年服务员
No, I was a waitress at The Shamrock & Plough for years.
你为什么来这里
What made you come here?
其实是因为那里的酒保
The bartender there, actually.
他来找我 告诉我
He approached me and said
老板想让我去怀俄明州
that the owner wanted me to come to Wyoming.
说我赚的会是在三叶草和犁赚的五倍
Said I'd make five times what I made at The Shamrock & Plough,
他说得对
and he was right.
-老板是谁 -康纳·奥布莱恩
- Who's the owner? - Connor O'Brien.
你能告诉我他长什么样吗
Can you tell me what he looks like?
不能 我从来没见过他
No. I've never seen the guy.
你可能应该去诊所做个X光
You should probably come to the clinic for some x-rays.
我觉得你肋骨可能断了
I think you might have a broken rib.
阿莎 你想提出指控吗
Asha, do you want to press charges?
对她吗
Against her?
我 你为什么要对我剔提出指控
Me? Why would you press charges against me?
是我救了你
I'm the one who saved your stupid ass.
你在我家干什么
What were you doing in my house?
凯迪和我经过 听到里面有打斗声
Cady and I were walking by, and we heard a fight.
然后我们看到那混♥蛋♥走了
And then we saw that asshole leave.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表