剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我给你带了这些鱼
I brought you these fish.
现在你没有理由回阿布萨洛卡县了
Now there's no reason for you to come back to Absaroka.
我会很礼貌 但我说得很清楚
I'm gonna be very polite, but very clear.
我要你离开我的县城
I want you out of my county.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
联调局不知道
The FBI does not.
还不知道
Not yet.
你跨越大半个国家来威胁我
You came all the way across the country to threaten me?
不
No.
不 我是来帮你的
No, I came to help you.
我来给你提个醒
I'm giving you a heads-up.
我刚给联调局能将你的手下
I just gave the FBI evidence
埃迪·哈普和一起谋杀案联♥系♥起来的证据
that connects your man, Eddie Harp, to a murder.
如果他们抓到你
If they catch him,
你觉得埃迪会选什么
what do you think Eddie's gonna choose?
因谋杀背叛终身监禁 还是接受联调局的协议
Life sentence for murder or a deal from the feds?
用你的名字换取保护性监禁
Your name in exchange for protective custody.
你肯定知道埃迪管不住自己的嘴巴
I'm sure you already know that Eddie's quite a talker.
你是在要我杀了他吗
Are you telling me to kill him?
我从来不教别人怎么办事
I don't tell people how to run their business.
我只是想帮你免除牢狱之灾
I'm just trying to help you stay out of prison.
我还强烈建议你
I also strongly encourage you
和你的毒品卖♥♥淫交易
and your drugs and your prostitutes
离我的县城远一点
to stay out of my county.
不然 我就告诉联调局你是谁
If you don't, I'll tell the FBI who you are.
你为什么觉得我不会
What makes you think I won't kill you
半夜来杀了你 朗迈尔警长
in the middle of the night, Sheriff Longmire?
别人试过
Others have tried.
查查我的名字
Look me up.
你会发现我的名气不小
You'll find I have quite a reputation.
我知道他有枪
I know he has a gun.
在你示意他杀死我之前 我告诉你
Before you signal him to kill me, know this--
如果我没有回到家 我已经告诉我的警官
if I don't come home, I've left instructions
给联调局的人一个信封
for my deputy to give an envelope to the FBI.
里面有你的名字
It's got your name in it.
谢恩·马登
Shane Muldoon.
阿布萨洛卡县真的值得你花时间吗
Is Absaroka County really worth your time?
还要搭上你的命
And your life?
享受这些鱼吧
Enjoy the fish.
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表