剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
But after your visit, I did a profit-and-loss analysis,
也是我常做的一件事
something I do on a regular basis.
我同意你
And I agreed with you.
在这个伟大国度中
There are hundreds of shitty little casinos
有成百上千的小破赌场
all across this great country of ours
没有被印第安鬼佬和
that don't come encumbered with
讨人嫌的警长所拖累
Indian ghost vigilantes and crusading sheriffs.
阿布萨罗卡的潜在收益抵不上它的风险
The potential profits in Absaroka aren't worth the risk.
就一句话
So, one conversation
你非要用假名坐飞机来停业吗
and you fly out here under a fake name to shut up shop?
你在波士顿的同事
Well, your colleagues back in Boston
一定觉得你有点严苛
must think you're being a little rash.
不 是果断
No. Decisive.
很多人在工作中犯的一个错误
The mistake a lot of people make in this business
就是不能把工作和感情分开
is they can't separate their emotions from business.
所以很多事了结得很混乱
That's what often makes endings so drawn-out and messy...
代价又高昂
and expensive.
人们被家族世仇和暴♥力♥所牵累
People get caught up in cycles of vendetta,
其实怕的只是自尊受伤
violence that are really just about injured pride.
我来这就是为了不让这些情况发生
I came out here to make sure none of that happened.
夜马怎么看这事
How did Nighthorse take it?
我想他不是很开心
Oh, I'm sure he's not happy.
一个男人需要多少钱 他很成功了
How much money does a man need? He's prospering.
开诚布公地说
And, full disclosure,
我还有别的理由来这
I did have another reason to come out here.
什么
What's that?
想确认下 如果我遵守了我的承诺
Wanted to make sure, if I hold up my end of the bargain...
你能否遵守你的
you'll hold up yours.
我给你承诺
I gave you my word.
我的直觉告诉我你值得信赖
And my gut says you're a trustworthy man.
但我还是会将感情和工作分开
But, again, I have to separate my emotions from my business.
就像罗纳德·里根[美国前总统]说过的
It's like Ronald Reagan used to say
关于跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈判的话
about negotiating with the Russians.
"信任 也要核实"
"Trust but verify."
看来你也是个历史迷
So you're a history buff, too.
我和四箭赌场
So, I have made a clean break
已经彻底分开了
with Four Arrows Casino, and...
我也解决了埃迪·哈普
I've taken care of Eddie Harp.
免得他和联调局的人乱说话
No risk of him getting chatty with the FBI.
现在我需要保证来证明你也不会
Now I need assurances that you won't, either.
所以你不是来这杀我的吗
So you didn't come out here to kill me?
确保我再也说不了话了
Just here to make sure I don't talk.
只要我不用再担心你
So long as I have nothing to worry about from you,
你也就不用再担心我了
you have nothing to worry about from me.
你或者你女儿 凯迪
Neither does your daughter, Cady...
或者你的朋友 站熊
or your friend Mr. Standing Bear...
或者你的副手
or that deputy of yours.
就是可爱的那个
The cute one.
莫雷蒂
Moretti.
我想你就是把信封
I'm guessing she's the one
给了她吧 有我名字的那个
you gave that envelope to, the one with my name in it.
我不喜欢被威胁
I don't like being threatened.
说起来
Well, to be fair...
是你起的头
you started it.
证据
Evidence.
再小心也不为过
You can never be too careful.
你好
Hi.
对不起 沃巴什先生 但这里不许抽烟
I'm sorry, Mr. Wabash, but there's no smoking allowed in here.
对不起 辛迪 以后不会再发生了
I'm sorry, Cindy. It will not happen again.
这里的人真好
People are so nice here.
可惜我要走了
Shame I have to leave.
但是一言九鼎 警长
But a deal's a deal, right, Sheriff?
阿莎
Asha.
不 阿莎 等等 等等
No, Asha, wait! Wait, please!
我真的要和你谈谈
I really need to speak with you.
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hey.
玛拉基在你那儿吗
Is Malachi there right now?
不 没有
No, he is not.
其实我已经好几天没见过玛拉基了
I have not seen Malachi in a couple of days, actually.
你觉得他发现账本不见了吗
Do you think he knows that the ledger is missing?
不 他永远不会发现
No. And he never will.
很好
Good.
我待会打给你 亨利
I'm gonna have to call you back, Henry.
先生们 你们好 你们要去哪里
So, what's up, gentlemen? Where you-- Where you guys going?
我要调走埃蒙 不用做安保了
I'm taking Eamonn off this security detail.
你的生命没有受到威胁
There's no threat against your life.
我刚和你的朋友聊过了
I just got back from talking with your friend,
自称丹尼斯·沃巴什的这位
the one who called himself Dennis Wabash.
他说终止了和你的生意
He says he ended your business arrangement.
那么就算有人想杀人
So it seems that if anybody would be likely to kill,
-那也可能是你 -好吧
- it would most probably be you. - Okay.
这位丹尼斯·沃巴什在工作时间打给我
"Dennis Wabash" Called me at work
要求在喜来登酒店见面
asking to meet at a Sheridan motel.
死人来电
A call from a dead man.
如果这还不算威胁 那还有什么
If that's not a threat, I don't know what it is.
-他在向你撒谎 沃特 -不 是你
- He's lying to you, Walt. - No. No, you are.
首先 你没有告诉我
First, you neglect to tell me
你是一个爱尔兰黑帮老大的朋友
you were old friends with an Irish mob boss.
然后你又绝口不提
Then you leave out the fact
他就在镇子里并想联♥系♥你的事实 雅各
that he's here in town trying to contact you, Jacob.
老实说 我厌倦了听你一次又一次
You know, honestly, I'm tired of your denials
否认跟犯罪组织之间的协议 我受够了
about your arrangements with organized crime. I'm done.
没有什么协议
There is no arrangement.
我不知道我怎样才能跟你说清楚
I don't know what I have to do to get through to you.
他跟我只是几十年前的朋友
He and I were friends decades ago.
爱尔兰共和军和美国印第安人运动
Yes. The IRA and the American Indian Movement
有个共同的理由
had common cause.
我们都想推♥翻♥占领我们领地的人
Both of us were trying to overthrow our occupiers.
但是自从丹尼斯自杀后 我就把这些抛诸脑后
But I left all of that behind after Dennis killed himself.
我朋友一年前联♥系♥我
When my friend contacted me a year ago
并建议合伙开赌场时
to suggest a partnership with the casino,
我专门飞到福克斯伍兹拒绝了他
I flew out to Foxwoods specifically to tell him no.
你当时也亲眼看到我下飞机了
You yourself saw me getting off the plane when I got back!
没人会飞过整个国家去拒绝别人
Nobody flies all the way across the country to tell someone no.
你的朋友在四箭赌场外活动
Your friend was operating out of Four Arrows,
向阿布萨罗卡县倾售海♥洛♥因♥ 这是我的县城
pouring heroin into Absaroka, my county!
他现在停手
Now, he's only just pulled out now
只是因为我威胁要把他的名字告诉联调局
because I threatened to give his name to the FBI.
天啊 你这种白人的傲慢又来了
Good God! The great white ego rides again.
所以他是因为你才离开的 对吗 沃特
So you're the reason he's leaving! Is that it, Walt?
没错 我觉得你早就知道
That's right! And I think you knew that.
不对
That's wrong!
所以你的生命的确没有受到威胁
So there is no threat against your life.
我觉得都是你安排了
I think you arranged this
这整件事 好除掉我
whole thing just to get me out of the way
这样你就能继续
so you could resume
跟你的朋友牟取暴利
your profitable arrangement with your old friend.
就算是你说的 这也太荒谬了
Even for you, that is ridiculous!
你们显然要解决不少事
Okay. Uh, you guys obviously have some stuff to work out,
我去车里等着吧
so I'm gonna go wait in the car.
掩护我
Cover me!
沃特
Walt!
沃特
Walt!
你没事吧
You all right?
还行
Been better.
我先带你上岸
I'll get you out of here.
下次你想找我帮忙的话 还是算了
Next time you're thinking of calling me for a favor, please don't.
把他拉上来
Pull him up!
出什么事了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
是的 有一场...一场袭击
Uh, yeah. There was, uh-- There was a hit.
我不知道目标是我还是夜马
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表