剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I think I can handle this.
你当然能
Of course you think you can.
但我会盯着
But I'll be watching.
我什么都能看到
I see everything.
抱歉
I'm sorry. Um...
我不认识什么茱
I don't think I know any Jule.
抱歉 我...我也很想帮到你
I'm sorry. I-I wish-- I wish I could help you.
说不定你能帮到
Um... you might still be able to.
你家里以前有辆拖车吧
You used to have a trailer home, right?
我的黑色水管到底出什么问题了
What the hell is wrong with my black water hose?
进来
Come in!
我收到你的短♥信♥了 沃特说了什么
I got your message. What did Walt say?
沃特觉得赫克托杀了那个卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的毒贩
Walt thinks Hector murdered the heroin dealer.
我们都知道很有可能
Well, we knew that would happen.
他还觉得 赫克托是你
And he thinks Hector is you.
我
Me?
该死
Shit.
确实
Well put.
沃特下一步打算怎么做
So, what's Walt gonna do now?
我估计他会继续深挖直到证明他的猜想
I imagine he will keep digging until he proves his theory.
不过
But...
如果我们能让沃特放弃赫克托是凶手的猜想
if we can get Walt off the idea that Hector is a killer,
他可能会停手
he might stop.
他还是会怀疑我
He'll still be suspicious of me.
这样会让他
And that'll put him awfully
更加接近发现你的真♥相♥
close to discovering the truth about you.
那我们可能得先讨论关于我的真♥相♥
Well, then maybe we should start with the truth about me.
沃特需要知道赫克托只是
Walt needs to realize that all that Hector did
烧掉了乔伊·塔克达的毒品
is burn Joey Takoda's drugs.
你要如何让他知道
Well, how are you gonna manage that?
很小心
Very carefully.
还需要你的帮助
And with your help.
你感觉怎么样 比利
How are you feeling, Billy?
像热过的屎
Like warmed-over shit.
我的警官整理了一些照片
My deputies have, uh, put together some pictures.
这些女人中有没有那个
Are any of these women the Jule
叫你帮忙偷乔伊·塔克达货的茱
that wanted your help ripping off Joey Takoda?
我不知道
Man, I don't know.
我只在派对上见过她
I just see her at parties.
我搞到粉的时候她就会出现
She'd show up whenever I scored dope.
我觉得就是她
I think that's her.
这个
There.
茱丽叶·安德森
她变了不少
Well, she's changed,
但我觉得昨天你是和她在一起
but I think that's who you were with yesterday.
这是...年鉴吗
Is that-- Is that a yearbook photo?
是的 高二的
It is. Junior year.
几年前的
How many years ago?
去年
Last year.
所以茱最多只有十八岁
So Jule would be 18, at most.
十八岁
Eighteen.
该死
Shit.
好的 女士 我明白
All right, ma'am. I understand.
你至少能告诉我到哪儿去找茱吧
Can you at least tell me where to find Jule?
她和奶奶一个姓吗
And do she and her grannie share the same last name?
茱·杜兰特 怀俄明
没有茱·杜兰特 怀俄明的搜索结果
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
有进展吗
Any progress?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
彻底解决
Does completely solving
你所有的问题算进展吗
your entire damn problem count as progress?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你修好了 怎么做到的
You fixed it? How?
靠美国人传统的坚韧不拔和聪明才智
Good ol' American stick-to-it-iveness and ingenuity.
还有...
Also, uh...
我去过硬件商店了
I went up to the hardware store.
你的适配器 全部烧坏了
Your-- Your adapter-- well, it was all busted.
看起来男人和女人
It turns out the, uh, male end and the female end
还是不一样的
weren't exactly, uh, simpatico.
我猜我应该是对这种事有直觉吧
I guess I have intuition when it comes to stuff like that.
不客气
So, um, you're welcome.
你呢 搜索茱有进展吗
How about you? Any luck on your-- your Jule search?
茱的妈妈只告诉我
Uh, all Jule's mom would tell me
她把女儿提出家门后
was that after she kicked her daughter out of the house,
茱搬去和她奶奶艾瑟尔一起住了
Jule moved in with her Grannie Ethel.
怎么了
What is it?
6♥4♥幢
Lot 6♥4♥.
昨天我听到...艾瑟尔和她孙女
Yesterday, I heard about... an Ethel and her granddaughter,
她们就住在6♥4♥幢
and they live on Lot 6♥4♥.
沃特
Oh, Walter.
你在这里
There you are.
鲍勃·巴尔内斯刚打电♥话♥来
Bob Barnes just called,
他们要把比利踢出戒瘾所
and they're kicking Billy out of the rehab facility.
把他踢出去 为什么
Kicking him out? What for?
鲍勃负担不起了
Well, Bob can't afford it.
我打了好多电♥话♥
I've been calling around
问有没有其他愿意收容他的州立机构
to see if the state facilities can take him,
但都需要等
but they've all got wait lists.
我还记得以前他是个乖乖的小男孩
I remember what a sweet little boy he was.
你认识有关系的人
Do you know anybody with some pull
能帮他不用等待直接安排吗
that could maybe help him get moved up the list?
我还真的有
Actually, I do.
有什么需要帮助的 亲爱的
Can I help you, hon?
我是警长办公室的莫雷蒂警官
Yeah, I-I'm Deputy Moretti from the sheriff's department.
你找到我的社保支票了吗
Oh, did you find my Social Security check?
我的孙女上周给你们打过电♥话♥
Well, my granddaughter called you about it last week.
不 太太 抱歉
No, ma'am. I'm sorry.
-我们还没找到 -好吧
- We haven't found it yet. - Oh.
但我在找你的孙女
But I am looking for your granddaughter.
-叫茱吧 -茱丽叶
- Jule, is it? -Juliette.
我觉得她在浴室
Well, I think she's in the bathroom.
我听到水声了
I hear the water running.
她一会就出来 进来吧
She'll just be a minute. Come on in!
谢谢
Thank you.
快进来
Come on in.
我去看看她是不是在洗澡
I'll just check and see if she's out of the shower.
好
Okay.
茱丽叶 有人来找你
Juliette, someone is here to see you.
她肯定一会就出来了
I'm sure she'll be right out.
你想来点姜汁汽水吗
Can I get you a ginger ale?
-好的 谢谢 -好
- Uh, yes, please. - Okay.
坐吧
Have a seat.
茱
Jule!
我们...我们能谈谈吗
Can we-- Can we talk?
不
No.
-喂 -不
- Hey! - No!
回来 站住
Hey! Come back! Stop!
-不 -公民逮捕
- No! - Citizen's arrest!
你孙女跟你一起住在这里吗
So does your granddaughter live here with you?
是啊 但我几乎见不着她
Yes. Uh-huh. But I barely see her anymore.
这小姑娘可忙了
She's a very busy young woman.
以阿帕萨洛卡县
Halt in the name
警长办公室的名义要你站住
of the Absaroka County Sheriff's Department!
她有工作有朋友
With her job and her friends,
我们都为她感到自豪
we always called her our overachiever.
离我远点
Get away from me!
走开 离我远点
Get away! Agh! Get away from me!
冷静点
Calm down.
她洗了好一会了
You know, she's been in there a while.
我去看看她吧
Do you mind if I go check on her?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表