剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
I found Malachi's cell phone and blood out on the Reservation,
就在你给戴维·山脊办火葬的地方附近
right near where you staged David Ridges' funeral pyre.
我还在附近发现了"赫克托还活着"的字样
I also found the words "Hector Lives" nearby.
所以重点在这
So there it is.
-你觉得我就是赫克托 -不
- Now you think I'm Hector. - No.
但我觉得你雇佣了他
But I think you've recruited him
来做你交给山脊的那些老勾当
to do the things Ridges used to do for you.
我没指望你能告诉我赫克托是谁
I don't suppose you would tell me who Hector is.
我要是知道 就会告诉你
If I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
可即使我说了 你也不会相信
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
所以我还是用沉默
So I think I'll just answer any further questions
来回答你接下来的提问吧
with a genuinely stunned silence.
雅各...
You know... Jacob...
我马上就会查出这个新赫克托是谁了
I'm getting closer to finding this new Hector.
我查到后 就会把他
And when I do, I'm gonna bring him down,
和他的雇主
along with anyone who's using him
一同绳之以法
as their own mercenary for hire.
告辞了
You have a nice day.
妈的
Shit!
崔维斯
Travis!
你为什么要打我
Why would you hit me?
好了 别动
All right. Here.
-好了 -躺回去
- Right here. - Lay back.
我的天啊
Oh, man.
这一拳真够厉害的
That's one hell of a right hook.
没错 我枪法还很准
Yeah, well, I'm also a good shot,
庆幸你只是吃了一拳吧
so you're lucky you just got the fist.
可你也不能打孩子他爹啊
Well, you shouldn't be punching your baby's father, anyway.
崔维斯
Travis.
听着 你很有可能
Look, there is a good possibility
并不是孩子的父亲 懂吗
that you are not the father, all right?
也就是说...还有别人吗
So... there was somebody else?
是的
Yeah.
谁
Who?
我可不跟你谈我的性生活
Okay, I am not discussing my sex life with you,
假如你回来就是为了这事...
so if that's why you came back...
不 我来不是为了这事
No, that's... that's not why I came over.
我来是想把这个交给你
I... I came over 'cause I wanted you to have this.
给
Here.
这是免费保姆的打折券
It's a coupon for, uh, free babysitting.
我知道你现在不想考虑这事
Look, I...I know you don't want to think about this right now,
你可以把它放在抽屉里什么的
so you can stick it in a drawer or whatever,
但我想把这个交给你
but I want you to have that.
你可以随时折现
You can cash it in whenever you want to.
没有限额 也没有期限
No limits, no expiration date.
不管这孩子的父亲到底是谁
Whoever the father happens to be.
小维 我是被单亲妈妈抚养长大的
Look, Vic, I grew up raised by a single mom, okay?
不管这事如何收场...
And however this plays out...
在某些时候 你还是很需要朋友的
at some point, you're gonna need a friend.
-谢谢你 崔维斯 -好的
- Thank you, Travis. - Okay.
有多大几率
So, uh, what are the odds?
你是孩子父亲的几率吗
That you're the father?
或者不是
Or not the father.
一半一半吧
Fifty-fifty.
也就是说另外只有一个人 好吧
So it's just one other dude? Okay.
挺好 不是坏事
That's... That's good. Um, that's not bad.
我的意思是 他是你喜欢的类型吗
I mean, so, um, is... is he your type?
我没有特别的喜好
I don't have a type.
你有
Yeah, you do.
男子汉气 领袖人物 天生的执法者
Manly, alpha male, natural-born law enforcement type.
沃特
Hey, Walt.
是他吗
Is it him?
什么 没什么
What? No, nothing.
我很好
I'm fine.
庭审很顺利
The trial went fine.
谢谢关心
Thanks for checking.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
所以...
So, uh...
是他吗
is it him?
-你走吧 -好吧
- You need to leave. - Okay.
你凭什么觉得能通过他找到玛拉基
Why do you think this guy will lead us to Malachi?
因为他是玛拉基最忠实的副手
Because he is Malachi's most loyal lieutenant.
如果玛拉基还活着
If Malachi is alive,
他肯定最先联♥系♥大流士
Darius would be the first person he would call.
也许吧
Maybe.
以我的经验来看
In my experience,
如果有人出价更高
loyalty among criminals can shift in a hurry
罪犯间的忠诚就会瞬间消失
if someone shows up with more money.
你觉得夜马花钱让他背叛玛拉基吗
You think Nighthorse paid him to turn on Malachi?
我只看到了一个大土匪把铁锹装进了车里
I think I just saw a big thug put a shovel in his car.
看看他要到哪去
Let's see where he's going.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
-地板很漂亮 -是啊
- Floor looks good. - Yeah.
只不过地毯下还有血迹
Except for the blood stain under that rug.
你来有什么事
What are you doing here?
我想跟你聊聊夜马的事
I wanted to talk to you about Nighthorse.
他最近来过吗
Has he been by lately?
来过 他是我老板
Yeah. He is my boss.
是啊 我没忘
Yeah. I haven't forgotten that.
他有没有让你给某个
Has he asked you to provide any legal assistance
违反保留地法律的人提供过法律援助
to, uh, someone that's been operating outside of Reservation law?
什么
What?
谁
Like who?
赫克托
Hector.
你知道夜马让我做过什么吗
You know what Jacob did ask me?
他跟亨利一起来
He came by with Henry
问我朝人开枪后感觉怎么样
to ask me how I was doing after shooting a man.
他还提出要花钱多雇人手
He also offered to pay for extra employees
来帮我分担这里的工作任务
to help me manage the workload here.
真是个禽兽
What a monster.
亨利呢
What about Henry?
他和夜马看上去比以往走得更近了
He and Nighthorse seem to be closer than ever.
亨利有没有让你给夜马办事
Has Henry asked you to do anything for Nighthorse?
他有没有让你帮助赫克托
Has he asked you to help out Hector?
你知道吗
You know what?
从我开办这个法律援助中心以来
Since I started this legal aid center,
亨利只求过我一次
Henry has asked for my help exactly one time.
他想领养一个叫明根的夏安族人
He wanted to foster a Cheyenne child named Mingan
孩子的唯一亲人因吸毒过量而死
whose only parent O.D.'D on heroin.
-亨利领养了一个孩子 -没有
- Henry's fostering a child? - No.
因为那男孩最终自杀了
Because the boy ended up killing himself.
这是什么时候的事
When was this?
十三号♥
The 13th.
十三号♥
The 13th.
爸爸 雅各和夜马都是好人
Dad, Jacob and Henry are good men.
他们虽然不完美 但他们懂得关心
They're not perfect, but they care.
跟笼罩在这里的
It's a daily battle
绝望和孤立无援相抗
trying to fight the hopelessness and powerlessness
是不懈的努力
that's taken over this place.
要用不同的角度思考才能办成事
You have to think differently here to make things work.
如果你每天都在 你就会看到的
If you were here every day, maybe you'd see that.
我见得够多了
I see plenty.
我看到夜马在假装好人
I see Nighthorse pretending to be a good man,
你跟亨利对我的话置若罔闻 都被他骗了
and you and Henry both falling for it, regardless of what I say.
那个心理医生还是你女朋友吗
Are you still dating that psychiatrist?
如果还是 你可以跟她谈谈
Because if you are, maybe you could talk to her
谈谈你为何总是抓着夜马不放
about your irrational Nighthorse obsession.
我爱你 爸爸 我永远爱你
I love you, Dad, and I always will,
可我...
but I...
我觉得也许是你在这行做得太久了
I think maybe you've been doing this job for too long.
你让这些...
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表