剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
我去见韦斯顿医生做理疗了
I went to see Doc Weston for a physical.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
我要多吃燕麦粥
Well, I got to eat more oatmeal.
没什么好担心的吗
So there's nothing to worry about?
没有
No, no.
那个还有
It's that thing.
什么事
What thing?
我的民事诉讼
Well, my civil suit.
他们要我周五之前给答复
They need a response by Friday.
爸爸 你几周前就应该回应这个投诉了
Dad, you should have answered that complaint weeks ago.
没关系 我知道你一直很忙
It's okay. I know you've been busy.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
怪我 我不是你的律师
Blame me? I'm not your lawyer.
我以为你会再找一个
I assumed you would've found someone.
别人不知道我被起诉了
Well, people don't know I'm being sued.
我也不希望他们知道
I'd like to keep it that way.
爸爸 我不能代理你
Dad, I-I-I can't represent you.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
你代理了亨利
You represented Henry.
亨利不是亲戚
Yeah, Henry's not a relative,
而且他别无选择
and he didn't have any options.
你有
You do.
不会加重你罪孽的选择
Options that don't reinforce your guilt.
我没有罪
I'm not guilty.
爸爸 让我来代理你
Dad, me representing you
会坐实他们对你的所有指控
confirms everything they're accusing you of.
任人唯亲 腐♥败♥
Cronyism, corruption,
无视规则
ignoring the rules.
你可能没注意 但是...
And you may not have noticed, but...
我有个工作
I have a job.
所以你选择夜马 而不是我
So you're choosing Nighthorse over me.
拿着 大卫·米尔格罗姆
Here. Uh, David Milgrom.
他是一名优秀的民事律师
He's a great civil attorney.
打给他
Call him.
谢谢你的植物
Thanks for the plant.
我大老远载丹飞过来
I didn't fly Dan all the way down here
不是为了让他抛下我的
to have him go off without me.
你确定他没说他要去哪里吗
You sure he didn't say where he was going?
我跟你说了 他和那小粉在我起来前就走了
Well, I told you, he and Pinkie left 'fore I got up.
等你的狩猎套餐被一抢而空
You're gonna thank me for these airports
你会感谢我开了那么多机场
when your hunting trips are sold out.
等你的机场把猎物都吓走了
I won't have anything to hunt
我就没东西好狩猎了
when your airport scares off the game.
你最好祈祷沃特不要听说
You better hope Walt doesn't catch wind
你准备把他卖♥♥了
that you're selling him out.
那是丹的狗吗
Isn't that Dan's dog?
这种狗不会到处闲逛
These dogs don't wander off.
好孩子 好孩子
Hey, boy. Hey, boy.
你为什么独自...
Why are you out here all by yours--
搞什么
What the hell?
要是奥马尔敢提我的离婚
If Omar says anything about my divorce,
我就揍他
I'm gonna sock him.
奥马尔
Hey, Omar.
沃特
Hey, Walt.
我也不想打给你 但是
Look, I didn't want to call you, but, uh...
市长邀请的两名贵宾不见了
two VIP guests of the mayor are missing.
我们要找谁
Who we looking for?
奥马哈一家制药公♥司♥的总裁 丹·凯斯罗
CEO of an Omaha pharmaceutical company, Dan Keslow.
市长一直在拍他马屁
Mayor's been kissing his ass
想让他把他的飞机停到阿布萨罗卡
trying to get him to move his plant to Absaroka.
你不是说有两名贵宾吗
I thought you said there were two VIPs?
是的 另一个是一个叫小粉的胆小鬼
Yeah. The other one's a wimpy yes-man they call Pinkie.
丹的狗跑回来了
Anyway, Dan's dogs came back,
没发现他们俩
but there's no sign of the guys,
那条狗 屁♥股♥上有这个
and the dog... had this in his butt.
你们...
You, uh...
你们不会告诉别人吧
You'll keep this quiet, right?
你弄丢两名贵宾吗
That you lost two VIPs?
我的钱全花到招待他们上了 沃特
I've sank every nickel I own into this operation, Walt.
这不公平
It ain't fair.
一辈子兢兢业业 只要犯了一个错...
Lifetime of doing good work, you make one mistake...
我想不用我说你也明白
But then I guess I don't have to tell you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你也知道 你的诉讼
Well, you know, y-- y-your civil suit.
奥马尔 带上小维开始搜索
Omar, take Vic, start searching.
我去营地带上丹的狗
I'll head to camp, get Dan's dog.
也许能发现什么
Maybe we can catch a scent.
-我很擅长对付狗 -我也是
- I'm real good with dogs. - So am I.
你和奥马尔一起去
You go with Omar.
看来只有我们俩了
Looks like it's just you and me.
把裤子穿好 维多 我没这个心情
Keep it in your pants, Vicky. I'm not in the mood.
你怎么看
What do you think?
几乎有个办公室的样子了
It's almost an office.
固定电♥话♥ 这么古派
Land line. How old school.
这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥糟透了
Yeah, well, the cell service sucks out here.
那你安排好能提供法律咨♥询♥了吗
So are you set up enough to start offering legal advice?
当然了
Yes. Of course.
请坐
Have a seat.
请不要告诉我你杀了人
And please don't tell me that you killed someone.
我要如何成为一名夏安儿童的养父
How do I go about becoming a foster parent for a Cheyenne child?
我会从不靠酒吧谋生开始
Well, I'd start by not living over a bar.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
是的
I am.
好吧
Okay.
《印第安儿童福利法》的首要原则是
The Indian Child Welfare Act made it a big priority
让孩子和当地家庭住在一起
to keep Native kids with Native families.
所以你应该没问题
So that'll work in your favor.
等我把电脑设置好
You know, once I get my computers up,
我就能开始申请
I will start the application process.
我们得快点
We need to move quickly.
我已经想领养那个男孩了
I have a particular boy in mind.
我家里有网
Well, I have Internet at home.
我今晚就能打印出相关文件
I can print out the materials tonight.
明天就能开始
And we can start tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
他们有带镇定剂飞镖吗
Did either man carry tranquilizer darts?
丹没有
Not Dan.
他直接用枪打
He shoots to kill.
另一个人呢
And the other guy?
我怀疑小粉这辈子都没拿过枪
I doubt Pinkie's held a gun in his life.
可能又跟迪克·切尼一样
Maybe it's another Dick Cheney situation
其中一个把另一个杀了
where one of them shot the other.
如果小粉没有经验 丹为什么找他一起去
If Pinkie's so inexperienced, why did Dan invite him along?
丹需要观众
Dan needs an audience.
老话说
You know like they say,
要是你在森林里打中了一头拉屎的熊却没人看到
if a bear shits in the woods and nobody saw you shoot it,
你真的打死了吗
did it really die?
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
我们应该出去找
We should be out there looking.
在这里等着 桑迪 他们回来就无线电联♥系♥
Wait here, Sandy. Radio if they come back.
我们走 索尔
Let's go, Thor.
希望你找到他 朗迈尔
I hope you find him, Longmire.
我可不想再看到开♥发♥商在你的地盘遇害了
Hate to find another developer dead on your watch.
这东西比当初射中我的捕熊镖小多了
This thing is tiny compared to the bear dart that got me.
谁会用这种东西狩猎
Who hunts with these things?
没人会用这种东西狩猎
Nobody hunts with those.
自然资源保护者会用它们猎捕中型猎物
Conservationists use them to catch and collar medium-size game.
大个夜猫 狼 麋鹿
Big cats, wolves, pronghorn.
你觉得这些失踪的人怎么样了
So what's your take on these missing guys?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表