剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表
接下来会发生什么事
what you're gonna do about what happened.
轮到你了
Come on. It's your turn.
试试 来
Give it a shot. Come on.
你确定吗
You sure?
我知道你是大♥师♥
I mean, I know you're a superstar,
但我的确在上次配枪资格测验上
but I did get a perfect score of 300
打出了300分的成绩 所以...
on my last handgun qualification, so...
好吧
All right.
能再给我们两杯吗
Can we have two more?
我不想再听你这些鬼话了 我退出
So I'm not putting up with that bullshit. I quit.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是他的破车 他自己付
It's his piece-of-shit car. He can pay for it himself.
把我的项链还给我
Give me my necklace back!
你离我们远一点
And you stay the hell away from us!
-这是我的 -你根本不知道
- This is mine. - Oh, you have no clue.
JP是我的 贱♥人♥
And J.P. Is mine, bitch.
怎么回事
What's the problem over here?
-你和你丈夫 -放手
- You and your husband... - Break it up.
-是骗子和小偷 -放手
- ...are liars and thieves! - Break it up.
-快放手 -放开我
- Break it up! - Get the hell off me!
-把这个贱♥人♥拉开 -闭嘴
- Get this bitch off me! - Shut up!
你就是嫉妒他娶了我
You're just jealous that I'm the one he married!
-给我闭嘴 -够了
- So shut the hell up! - Enough!
够了
Enough!
放开我
Get off of me!
出什么事了
So, what happened here?
酒吧斗殴而已
Oh, just a bar fight.
阿奇把她们分开的
Archie broke it up.
好吧
Okay.
你看到亨利了吗 阿奇
You seen Henry... Archie?
亨利 你记得那天你为他们
Hey, Henry, you remember those tourists
煮鱼的那帮旅行者吗
you were cooking fish for the other day?
进来
Come in.
他们不是旅行者
They weren't tourists.
其中一个人 埃迪·哈普
One of them, Eddie Harp,
是爱尔兰黑帮的凶手和毒贩
is a murderer and a drug dealer with the Irish Mob
他刚刚逃脱了
who just escaped from custody.
不知道另一个家伙是谁 但我要找到他
Don't know who the other guy is, but, uh, I got to find him.
你...还记得之前或后来有没有见过他们吗
You, uh-- you remember seeing them before or since?
没有
No.
你还记得他们有什么特别的吗
You remember anything about them?
比如 他们看上去像朋友或同事
Like, they seem like friends or colleagues?
那个红头发很恭敬 好像另一个是他的老大
The redhead was deferential, like the other guy was his boss.
老大付钱
And the boss paid.
用信♥用♥卡♥
With a credit card.
你有收据吗
You have that receipt?
用公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥付的
Paid with a corporate credit card--
定制旅途
Manifest Destinations.
定制旅途是一个空壳旅游公♥司♥
Manifest Destinations is a sham travel agency.
绝对是黑帮的幌子
It's actually a front for the mob.
我想辨认清楚签名
Just trying to make out a signature.
康纳·奥布莱恩
Connor O'Brien.
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
搜索
康纳·奥布莱恩
弗格
Ferg.
是电♥话♥公♥司♥
That was the phone company.
他们找到了你的手♥机♥
They located your phone.
也许能帮我们找到康纳·奥布莱恩
Maybe that will lead us to Connor O'Brien.
不会 除非他一直站着不动
Nope, not unless he stood still.
手♥机♥定位就在达希尔路
The phone was pinged on Dahill Road,
弃车的地方
right where the Charger was left.
谢谢
Thanks.
夏安的一个实验室在杀害乔伊·塔克达的
So, a lab in Cheyenne lifted a print
注射器上提取出了一枚指纹
from the heroin syringe that was used to murder Joey Takoda.
太好了 我们在凶器上发现了埃迪·哈普的指纹
Great. So we have Eddie Harp's fingerprint on the murder weapon
但是 找不到埃迪
but... not Eddie.
档案里也有埃迪的指纹
We have Eddie's fingerprints on file, though.
我们可以用来比对注射器上的指纹
We can try and match them to the syringe print.
等我们找到埃迪
And when we find Eddie,
我们就有证据给他定罪了
we'll have concrete evidence to convict him.
沃特 埃迪是在我们留档案之前转移的
Hey, Walt, uh... Eddie was transferred before we booked him,
所以我们没有他的指纹
so we don't have his prints.
康纳·奥布莱恩
And, uh, Connor O'Brien,
潜在黑帮老大
your potential mob boss,
已经死了四十年了 所以...
has been dead for 40 years, so...
小维...
Uh, Vic, uh...
什么事
Yeah?
-你去哪 -我以为你知道啊
- Where are you going? - I thought you knew.
我要去参加宣誓
I'm-- I'm headed to your deposition.
对 对
Right, right.
不用开两辆车去
Well, uh, no use taking two cars.
我载你
I'll drive you.
-你要去吗 -是的
- Oh, you're gonna go? - Yep.
我的律师觉得这是个好主意
My lawyer thinks it's a good idea, so...
没错
Yeah.
这是个好主意 很好
It's a good idea. It's great.
给 跟往常一样
Here you go. The usual.
放我桌子上
You can put it on my desk.
那么...
So...
定制旅途
Manifest Destinations.
你在玛拉基的书里找到什么东西了吗
Have you found anything in Malachi's books about them?
或者提到一个叫...
Or a reference to someone named...
谢恩·马登的人
Shane Muldoon?
谢恩·马登是谁
Who is Shane Muldoon?
是一个可能与玛拉基合作的人
That's the person Malachi might be doing business with.
雅各布 如果我们面对的是爱尔兰黑榜
Jacob, if we are dealing with the Irish Mob here,
那就该找沃特·朗迈尔谈谈
then it is time to talk to Walt Longmire.
这事我们处理不了
This is getting bigger than us.
我从来没和你提过爱尔兰黑帮的事 亨利
I never mentioned the Irish Mob to you, Henry.
谢恩·马登这个名字就说明了一切
The name Shane Muldoon kind of announces itself.
不难推断出来
It is not a hard deduction.
你已经和沃特谈过了吗
Have you already been talking to Walt?
因为他突然知道了
Because he's suddenly aware of a connection
定制旅途和爱尔兰黑帮之间的联♥系♥
between Manifest Destinations and the Irish Mob.
我不禁好奇...是谁告诉他的
Makes me wonder... who told him about it.
你应该去问他
You should ask him.
关于我们的协议 你和沃特说了多少
How much have you shared with Walt about our deal?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我们的协议还有效吗
And do we still have a deal?
我觉得很奇怪
I find it strange
你那么快就找到了那些假红马驹账簿
you found those fake Red Pony ledgers so fast,
但是你却好几个星期
and, yet, you haven't been
都找不到玛拉基真正的书
able to locate Malachi's real books for weeks.
我最近有点忙
I have been a little busy lately.
我的人生已经不归我说了算
My life is not my own anymore.
很多人在操控我的木偶线
I have too many puppet masters pulling my strings.
相信我 我非常想
Believe me, I would like nothing more
拿回我的酒吧 我的自主♥权♥和我的尊严
than to have my bar and my independence and my dignity back.
自从沃特雇了我 我一直觉得他
Ever since Walt hired me, I've only ever known him
为人正派 诚实可靠 办事高效
to be ethical, honorable, and effective.
谢谢你 莫雷蒂警官
Thank you, Deputy Moretti.
你说自从沃特雇了你
You said "Ever since Walt hired you."
莫雷蒂小姐 你能跟我们说说
Now, Ms. Moretti, could you talk to us
如何被朗迈尔警官雇佣的吗
about being hired by Sheriff Longmire?
你是如何被发掘的
About how you were evaluated.
我当时...
Oh, yeah. Um, I was--
因为我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥蒙特
Because Monte, my private investigator--
他告诉我朗迈尔警长的雇人标准
he tells me that Sheriff Longmire's hiring practices
非常的...原始
can be quite, um, well, original.
我现在能说话了吗
Can I speak now or...?
剧集 | 西镇警魂(2012) | 导航列表