剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on "Empire"...
警♥察♥是冲着帝国娱乐来的
The Feds are coming for Empire.
我们需要达蒙·克洛斯的证据
We need the evidence on Damon Cross
来证明爸爸的清白
to clear Pop's name.
你晓得自己签了一个无声歌♥手吗
You realize you have signed us a silent singer?
但是你和我
But you and I...
我感觉我们就是命中注定
I just have this feeling that we are destined to be.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
亲爱的 你好吗
Hey, sweetheart. You good?
我的演出呢
Where's my gig?
混账
Son of a bitch!
你想杀谁
You're gonna kill who?
九个月后
建立一个帝国
When you build an empire...
就会制♥造♥很多敌人
you create lots of enemies.
他们每一个人都有杀你的理由
And every single one of them has a reason for killing you.
我刚刚从头到尾最后看了一遍 贝雷蒂先生
I just did the final walk-through, Mr. Beretti.
现在
整间房♥子都空了
The house is totally empty.
是的
No kidding.
破产法♥院♥把所有的东西都拍卖♥♥了
The bankruptcy court sold everything.
除了这个奖牌 我在车♥库♥里找到的
Except for this. I found it in the garage.
苏菲亚·斯特兰奇
做我们这行的
In our business,
金唱片是成功的终极象征 贝雷蒂
a gold record is the ultimate symbol of success, Beretti,
那...
so...
恭喜你 比利
Congratulations, Billy.
让我打了个冷颤
Gives me chills.
但拿到唱片销量榜首奖项的人
But with a chart-topping banger like that,
支票我也收
I'll take a check.
或者是转账 时下任意一种收钱方式都行
Or a wire transfer, whatever you do these days.
两样都不要
Neither.
好吧 现金也行
Okay, cash.
帮派传统作风
OG style.
谁不喜欢花花的钞票呢
Who doesn't love the mean green?
一个已经和我唱片公♥司♥独家签约的艺人
Why would I pay you cash
我为什么还要付钱给你呢
for an artist that's exclusively signed to my label?
什么时候签的
Since when?
你没和她续约 我就签下她了
Since you didn't re-sign her contract and I did.
拜托 卢修斯
Oh, come on, Lucious.
我在这姑娘身上投资了不少钱
I invested a lot of money in that girl.
我出资让她弄了新发型 整了大胸
I bought her new hair, new D-cups.
还让她戒了毒
I got her off coke.
然后你偷偷摸摸地跑过来
And then you sneak in,
大半夜背着我把她签下来吗
sign her out from under me in the middle of the night?
基德狒狒的事你不就是这么干的吗
It's not the same thing you did with Kidd Fo-Fo?
拜托 卢修斯
Come on, Lucious.
你知道我这几年的日子不好过
You know I've been on hard times for a couple years.
把我的钱给我 帮我一把
Give me my money, help me get back on my feet.
看到没 这就是你我之间的区别
See, that's the difference between you and me.
我打心底里在乎那些艺人和音乐
I genuinely care about the artists and the music,
而你只在乎钱
where you only care about the money.
所以你只能得到这块奖牌
So all you get is this plaque.
给我出去
Now get the hell out of my office.
你要这样玩吗
That's how you want to play it?
那不是你教我的吗
Isn't that how you taught me?
我的律师一定会你吃不了兜着走
My lawyer's gonna be so far up your ass.
把奖牌挂在墙上吧
Hang it on your wall.
它会提醒着你 是谁惩罚你这个贪婪的人
It'll remind you of who schooled your greedy ass.
你消失了六个月
You ghost me for six months,
现在跑到我跟前来和我说废话
then you show up at my crib talking trash?
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you a damn thing.
六个月来我夜不能眠
I have been up nights for six months
因为这事一直困扰着我
because it has been haunting me,
我也一直在回想所有的事
and I've been thinking about everything,
所发生的一切 想了无数次
everything that happened, a million times.
不 你欠我一些答案
Nah, you owe me some damn answers.
♪他没注意到吗♪
♪Doesn't he notice?♪
♪他能读懂你的唇语吗♪
♪Can he read your lips♪
♪若我仍与你在一起♪
♪If I were with you still♪
♪我会知道适可而止♪
♪I would know how to back down♪
♪不♪
♪No♪
♪我会轻待你脆弱的心灵♪
♪And your fragile heart I'd handle with care♪
♪将它展示在架子上♪
♪Maintain it on display up on a shelf♪
♪不 他不知道如何让你靠近♪
♪No, he doesn't know how to keep you near♪
♪花朵无法买♥♥到爱情♪
♪It ain't no roses, no, you can't buy love♪
♪你♪
♪You, ooh, ooh♪
♪我说我更适合你♪
♪I'm saying I'm better for you♪
♪宝贝 我更适合你♪
♪Baby, I'm better for you♪
♪我不知道该怎么说♪
♪I don't know what to call it♪
♪你♪
♪You, ooh, ooh♪
♪我说我更适合你♪♪
♪I'm saying I'm better for you♪
♪宝贝 我更适合♪
♪Baby, I'm better for you♪
我知道大家手里都拿着酒
Look, I know we all holding drinks in our hands,
但是他真是饥渴成狂
but he is thirsty as hell.
小声点 波西娅
Quiet, Porsha!
他也长得很帅气
He's also fine.
说到这个 安德鲁呢
Speaking of, where's Andre?
他不是要主持这个庆功派对吗
Ain't he hosting this little after-party?
他肯定回家了
Uh, I'm sure he's at home
陪着她临产在即的美娇妻
with his very pregnant, very beautiful wife.
还有 我不是我老板的监管人
Also, I'm not my boss's keeper.
我当琦琦助理的时候
Uh, when I was Cookie's assistant,
如果我不把注意力放在她身上
if I didn't have eyes on her,
就要确保其他人把注意力放在她身上
you bet damn well sure somebody else did.
那幸好琦琦不是首席执行官
Well, then I guess it's great that Cookie is not CEO.
这么说来 幸好卢修斯也不是
And neither is Lucious, for that matter.
♪将它展示在架子上♪
♪Maintain it on display up on a shelf♪
再赞同不过了
Mm-hmm, I say "Amen" to that.
这话你要去跟台上那个人说
Uh, you need to be saying "Amen" to that.
♪让你靠近♪
♪To keep you near♪
♪花朵♪
♪It ain't no roses♪
♪无法买♥♥到爱情♪
♪No, you can't buy love♪
那杯康普茶消化得太快了
That kombucha went right through me.
我去厕所马上回来
I'll be quick.
听着
Listen...
我们从雷叔叔那里拿到这笔钱后
we get this money from Uncle Ray,
明天这个时候
and by this time tomorrow,
我们就可以逍遥自在了
we are drinking from coconuts, okay?
喂
Hello?
发布会怎么样
How'd the launch go?
非常成功 老爸
Oh, strong, Pop.
反响非常好
Real strong.
-你那边怎么样了 -我不知道
- How's it going on your end? - I don't know.
我们在加油站
We're at a gas station,
离萨♥拉♥托♥加♥泉48公里
like, 30 miles outside of Saratoga Springs.
美国纽约州萨♥拉♥托♥加♥郡的一个城市
你说话上气不接下气的 你没事吧
You sound winded, man. You all right?
我只是在扔垃圾 老爸
I'm just taking out the trash, Pop.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry. I'm good.
你有没有确认
Were you able to confirm
雅娜一直在说的这个雷叔叔
that this Uncle Ray is Damon's money man
就是达蒙的投资者
that the guy Yana's been talking to?
我查不到他的姓 但应该是的
I couldn't get his last name, but I think so.
据说这个雷特别谨慎
Word is this Ray is extra cautious.
达蒙所有的交易
Runs Damon's entire operation
都是在一台不联网的笔记本电脑上进行的
on an air-gapped laptop.
上面存有每一个客户 账号♥以及金额
Every client, account, and amount.
只要有那台笔记本 就能证明你的清白了
That laptop is what you need to clear your name.
好极了
Great.
你和你妈妈说了吗
You talk to your mama?
她那边怎么样了
I mean, anything from her?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表