剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
It's not just a party. It's the future!
我们能借一步说话吗
Can I borrow you for a minute?
我们太喜欢 太喜欢 太喜欢了
We loved it, loved it. Loved it.
我们想要马上跟踪并报道在
We wanna fast-track it and focus group
-《音乐一分钟》上 -等一下 等一下
- the "Music Minute"-- - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们得要跟我的经纪人联♥系♥
I'ma need you to call my agent, yeah.
因为我需要更多的钱
See, 'cause I'm gonna need more money,
更多的资源 而且说实话
more resources, and, frankly,
时长要长于一分钟
more than one minute.
我可是制♥作♥人 宝贝
I'm a producer, bitch.
波西 波西
Bossy! Bossy!
波西 波西 波西
Bossy! Bossy! Bossy!
波西 波西 波西 波西 波西
Bossy! Bossy! Bossy! Bossy! Bossy!
十五分钟后停止入场 谢谢
Close this off in about 15. Thank you.
感谢今晚光临 请尽情欣赏表演
Thank you so much for coming. Enjoy the show.
♪你看不到♪
♪You was blind♪
今晚对安德鲁来说很重要
This is a big night for Andre.
确保万无一失
Make sure everything is perfect.
♪你能看见♪
♪You can see♪
♪我爱♪
♪Oh, I love♪
准备好了吗
You ready?
♪生活在女性世界♪
♪Living in a woman's world♪
♪女性世界♪
♪A woman's world♪
完美
Perfect.
你太棒了 太棒了
You're perfect. You're perfect.
安德鲁 抱歉
Hey, Andre--whoa, sorry.
哈基姆想调整他的音乐计划
Hakeem wants to change his set list.
他想让波西娅写副歌♥
He wants Porsha to do the hook.
-波西娅 -对
- Porsha? - Yeah.
行 随便吧
It's fine, whatever he wants.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
随他去 没关系
Whatever he wants, it's fine.
好吧 不打扰你了
Okay, yeah. I'll--I'll leave you to it.
♪这是个女性世界♪
♪It's a woman's world♪
你听见了吗
You hear all this?
外面挤满了人
There's a whole lot of people out there,
都是你的功劳
and you did this.
你承受了巨大风险
You took a huge risk,
这都归功于你为了自家艺人
and you did it by putting everything on the table
孤注一掷
for your artists.
♪你为她的爱牺牲♪
♪For her love, you sacrifice♪
我在前排等你
Look for me in the front row.
能成为你的妻子我十分骄傲
I've never been more proud to be your wife.
你好 纽约
What's up, New York?
大家好吗
What up?
家人 粉丝 朋友
Family, followers, friends,
还有声学学会委员会
the ASA Committee too,
感谢大家今晚前来
thank y'all for coming through tonight.
我的表演本来另有计划
I had something planned differently,
但是我的兄弟
but someone, my brother,
教会了我原始活动的真谛
taught me the true meaning of what Raw is.
所以今晚 我会真情流露
So tonight, I'ma show my truth.
我的表演献给我的家人 孩子以及拥有的一切
I'ma do this for my family, my children, my everything.
♪如今结局我早已预料♪
♪I knew this was gonna happen♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪我只能在视频里见到我的孩子♪
♪And I be raising my son on FaceTime♪
♪你和她♪
♪You and that woman♪
♪过得很幸福♪
♪Have a great time♪
♪你和她过得很幸福♪
♪You and that woman have a great time♪
♪你和她过得很幸福♪
♪You and that woman have a great time♪
♪你只能和你的孩子♪
♪And you'll be raising your son♪
♪打视频电♥话♥♪
♪On FaceTime, FaceTime♪
♪小王子♪
♪Hey, little Prince♪
♪小龙仔♪
♪Hey, little baby dragon♪
♪学校生活怎么样♪
♪Yeah, how was school, how was school?♪
♪你喜欢新老师吗♪
♪Do you like your new teacher?♪
♪你喜欢新朋友吗♪
♪Do you like your new friends?♪
♪他们是否让你感觉很酷♪
♪Do they make you feel cool, make you feel cool?♪
♪我好想你能在我身边♪
♪And I wish you could be with me♪
♪我好想你能在我身边♪
♪Man, I wish you could be with me♪
♪我们可以一起骑车♪
♪We'd be riding down 101, 101♪
♪你想堆雪人吗♪
♪Do you wanna build a snowman?♪
♪但你妈妈知道我总和女孩在一起♪
♪But your mama know I always with them girl♪
♪她们是甜心♪
♪Them sugar♪
♪无论我说什么♪
♪And no matter what I say♪
♪她总认为我不够认真♪
♪She always think I play that mister lover, lover♪
♪她总认为我装疯卖♥♥傻♪
♪She always think I'm trying to act a fool with it♪
♪但我不能再跟你一起奔跑♪
♪But I can't run with you no more♪
♪现在我知道开始动身♪
♪Now I know dude hit it♪
♪这既懦弱又耻辱♪
♪Hey, it's a crying-ass shame♪
♪当你做噩梦♪
♪When you have a bad dream♪
你在笑什么
What you smiling for, huh?
你今天毁了谁的人生吗
Did you ruin someone's life today?
不 我只是想看看
No, I'm just trying to see
安德鲁能否有出色表现
if Andre can, uh, stick his landing.
真成熟啊
Oh, that's real mature.
♪谈谈吧 你太年轻♪
♪Talk about, and you're too young♪
♪甚至不懂我们如何把事搞定♪
♪To even know how we can work it out♪
那边有一位父亲在竭尽全力
You know, there's a father doing the best he can
照顾好自己的孩子
with what he got to take care of his kids.
与此同时 站在这里的你如此小气
Meanwhile, you over here being petty,
渔翁得利
taking score.
♪提安娜 这太重要了♪
♪Ay, Tiana, this is so important♪
♪因为我不再感到自己是个父亲♪
♪'Cause I don't feel like I'm his daddy no more♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪你和他过得很幸福♪
♪You and that man have a great time♪
♪我只能在视频里见到我的孩子♪
♪And I be raising my son on FaceTime, FaceTime♪
为真正的父亲鼓掌
Yes, to the real fathers!
下一位表演者帮助了像我一样
Our next performer has helped incarcerated men,
被监禁的艺人 帮他们挺过苦难
men like me, rise through their misfortune.
但在去年
But over the past year,
她也成长为帝国娱乐的顶尖歌♥手
she's risen to become a defining voice in Empire.
让我们欢迎你们最爱的艺人 特雷热
Please welcome your best new artist, Treasure.
特雷热
Treasure!
特雷热
Treasure.
特雷热
Treasure?
快 好
Oh, come on. Okay.
叫哈基姆回到舞台
Get Hakeem back out on that stage
别让他兄弟像傻子似的站在那里
before his brother looks like a fool.
你这个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
You smug-ass son of a bitch.
你算计自己亲生儿子
You sabotaged your own son.
这都是为了保护我的王国
I do what I have to to protect my kingdom.
是啊 所以这就是你的一切 卢修斯
Oh, right, okay, so this is all you got, Lucious, huh?
这就是你的一切吗
This is all you have?
为了能站在聚光灯下
You will hurt your own children,
你不惜伤害自己的子女和公♥司♥ 对吗
your own company, just to stay in the light, huh?
这样对帝国娱乐最好 相信我
It's the best for Empire, trust.
随便吧
Whatever.
安德鲁 告诉他们你是谁
Andre! Tell 'em who you are.
告诉他们我儿子是谁
Tell 'em who my baby is!
好吧
Okay.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what's going on.
我父亲一生所爱所追求的一直是音乐
My father's life and love has always been music.
但是我不会说唱 也不会唱歌♥
But I can't rap, and I can't sing.
所以我心中燃起了
So, uh, I lit a fire inside
想要能胜任音乐公♥司♥运营的火 这样...
to master the business side of music so that...
我父亲的眼里就能看到我
my father would see me.
但没成功
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表