剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
He got me for a mil.
但是如果你没有拿起枪
But, man, if I wouldn't have picked up that gun
扣下扳机
and pulled that trigger,
我就可以把钱拿回来了
I could have got that back!
卢修斯 我可以拿回比那多一百倍的钱
Lucious, I could have got that back 100 times.
那是我的错
That's on me.
听着
Look here, man.
我希望你去一趟录音室
I want you to come by the studio.
我和你
And you and me,
在董事会面前露一手
we gonna chop it up in front of them boards
而且我们早就该这么做了
the way we should have done a long time ago.
-真的吗 -真心话
- For real? - Real talk.
谢谢你
Thank you, man.
不客气
You're welcome.
天后退出
提安娜离开帝国娱乐 变身霸气总裁
提安娜的离开对我们造成打击
Tiana's departure hurts,
美人儿
波西娱乐与提安娜·布朗携手合作
但也给我们带来了新的机遇
but it also affords us new opportunities.
我们需要加快录制特雷热的专辑
We need to fast track Treasure's album.
她会成为比提安娜更闪耀的巨星
She's poised to be an even bigger star than Tiana.
等等 特雷热根本没准备好
Wait, Treasure ain't no way near ready.
我们有好几首歌♥要录制
We still have a few tracks to record.
叫她今天去录音室 把歌♥录完吧
Let's get her in the studio today and knock it out.
等等 等等
Wait, hold on.
不好意思打断你 儿子
Forgive me for interrupting, son,
但我们为什么要把特雷热的新歌♥发布日提前呢
but why have we moved up Treasure's release date?
贾马尔在伦敦 哈基姆在拍电影
Jamal's in London, and Hakeem is filming.
但是对听众来说
But to the audience,
我们这样显然像是
that's gonna look like we replaced
美人儿
波西娱乐与提安娜·布朗携手合作
要用另一名女艺人取代我们最喜欢的女艺人
our most beloved female artist with just another female artist.
你看看整个市场
Looking at the marketplace
和我们竞争对手的新歌♥发布日程 老爸
and our competitor's release schedule, Pop,
这是最好的举措
well, this is the best move.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
美人儿
与提安娜·布朗携手合作
我们从来不追逐竞争对手
We never go chasing after competitors.
我们引领前沿
We lead the pack.
我们要在德文身上花点功夫 录一些新歌♥
What we need to do is go with Devon, something new.
大家都休息十分钟吧 谢谢
Um, everybody take ten, please.
帝国娱乐正在全世界创造新纪录
Empire is breaking records worldwide
而且由我在监管
and on my watch, okay?
所以你可以相信我
So, you can trust me.
不不 我知道 我不在的时候
No, no, I know, and I'm so proud
我很自豪你带领这个公♥司♥的方式
of how you've led this company while I was gone.
谢谢你这么说 老爸
I appreciate that Pop, okay?
但是特雷热有大量的拥护者
But Treasure has a massive following.
她没有引发过任何争议
There's no controversy surrounding her.
她是提安娜的反面教材
Her metrics mirror Tiana's.
反面 反面
Metrics, metrics.
天呐 你的口气和金斯利如出一辙
My God, you sound like Kingsley.
我教你的不止这样吧
I mean, I taught you better than that.
不如我们一较高下怎么样
Look, why don't we have a little contest?
让特雷热和德文两人
Now, we'll have Treasure and Devon
都录制同一首歌♥
both record the same single,
然后发布歌♥曲 看看粉丝的反应
and we'll put it out and see what the fans like.
谁的流媒体点击率最多
So whoever gets the most streams,
提安娜的发布日就归谁吗
gets Tiana's release date?
如果你打算来场父子挑战赛的话
That is if you're up for a little father-son challenge.
随时候教
Always.
波西娱乐代表了无畏
Bossy is bold.
令人振奋 强大优秀
It's bracing. It's badass.
波西娱乐
音乐周刊
这是全新的企业
It's a brave new venture.
确实是音乐界的女性首次涉足
It's truly a first for women in music.
波西娱乐就是资本 所以我自豪的说
Bossy is bank, which is why I'm proud to say
提安娜·布朗
唱片艺人
音乐周刊
波西娱乐是我的新家
Bossy Media is my brand-new home.
♪一较高下有错吗♪
♪Trying to settle the score♪
提安娜天赋非凡
Tiana is a phenomenal talent.
我们很自豪有这样一位标志性的女艺人
We are proud to have this iconic female artist
吉赛尔·西姆斯·巴克
创始人之一
音乐周刊
为我们作首演
as our premiere act.
波西娱乐
音乐周刊
她叫拉拉
Lala is her name,
是我们首次登台的艺人
our debut artist
与你平时听到的完全不一样
who's unlike anything you've ever heard.
她是新生代艺人 并且让波西娱乐公♥司♥
She's fresh talent who allows Bossy
贝基·威廉姆斯
创始人之一
音乐周刊
来策划我们自己的舞台
to curate our own stage.
敬请留意 世界
So watch out, world.
♪若你认为我的美是威胁 请道歉♪
♪Apologize if you think my beauty is a threat♪
是坏还是霸气
纯女性唱片公♥司♥
初次登台 迷惑众生
是坏还是霸气
"Bad or Bossy"?
-这是什么鬼东西 -只是...
- What the hell is this? - Just...
请关掉
turn it off, please.
独家新闻怎么变成了抨击
How did an exclusive turn into a bashing?
其实我还真怪不了他们
Well, actually, I can't really blame them,
你围着帝国的前艺人转悠
the way you out here trotting around Empire's ex
搞得好像我们在开辟新领域似的
as if we're breaking brand-new ground.
贝基 我们谈过这件事的
Becky, we talked about this.
我们需要提安娜来带动女孩们【英文求校】
Tiana was the get we needed to kick our girl balls goal
带领我们公♥司♥更上一层楼
into high gear.
当两名女老板意见不统一时
It is not a good look when the two women in charge
可不是一件好事
aren't on the same page.
好 那你告诉我
Oh, okay, then won't you tell me
怎么样才算好事 姐妹
what is a good look, then, sis?
你为拉拉选的封面
Because it certainly is not the cover art that you chose
肯定不算吧
for Lala's album.
那你雇的那三个实习生也肯定不算
Well, it definitely isn't those three interns you hired
他们几乎跟拉拉唱歌♥一样努力呢
who work about as hard as Lala sings.
行吧 我早点去吃午饭了
All right, I'm gonna take an early lunch.
你干嘛 逃避话题吗
What are you doing, running away?
-我们得好好谈谈 -不要
- We have to talk this out. - Uh-uh.
在我说出什么对长辈不尊重的话之前
I need to go before I say something disrespectful
我得先走了
to my elders.
长辈 真的要这样说吗 姐妹
Elders? Really, sis?
♪最近你的压力很大♪
♪Lately, you've been up to your neck in stress♪
你觉得如何
So, what do you think?
你的作品会成为真正的帝国娱乐热门单曲
Yours to record, a bona fide Empire hit.
为提安娜写的对吗
Yeah, written for Tiana, right?
♪你的肩上担着整个世界♪
♪World up on your shoulders♪
♪压得你喘不过气来♪
♪Breaking you down♪
我想让你把它录成第一首单曲
I'd like you to record this as your first single.
我不想捡她的漏
I don't wanna clout chase off of her leftovers.
我是独♥立♥的艺人
I'm my own artist.
也是了不起的艺人
And an incredible one.
所以为了你的首次出场
Which is Empire is prepared to put all resources
帝国娱乐准备将所有资源调动起来
behind your debut.
一首热门单曲 演出 宣传活动
A hit single, appearances, promotions...
都是因为你能演绎出这首歌♥里
It's because you can do with this song
提安娜做不到的部分
what Tiana couldn't.
你可以升华它
You can elevate it.
我只想好好唱我的故事
I just wanna elevate music that tells my story
唱出我的嗓音
and my sound, you know?
我也想你这么做
I want that for you too, which is also why
所以我已经为你准备好了伴奏
I've already set up your session.
你越早录音
The sooner you record,
你的专辑就能越早发行
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表