剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
王位很适合你 但是记住 现在我回来了
It fits you, but remember, I'm back now.
但我们需要你对于之前说过的堕胎言论
We need you to make a public statement
做出一个声明
clarifying what you said about abortion.
我们不能出现
We don't need the--
我很清楚自己在说什么
I was pretty clear.
我现在可是波西的艺人了
I'm a Bossy lady now.
你背着我签了她
You signed her behind my back.
菲力·斯特里特以前特别火
Philly Street used to be hot back in the day.
他是个无名小卒
He's a nobody.
娱乐帝国
菲力·斯特里特
Philly Street.
我听说你在说我的事情
I heard you've been talking about me.
心理治疗是白人的玩意
Therapy's for white people, girl.
你必须处理这件事 免得被炒鱿鱼
You need to deal with this before you get fired.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
为什么我睡不着呢
Why can't I sleep?
九个月后
这世界上有三样东西
Ain't nothing in this world
我最奋力为之努力
I haven't fought long and hard for:
我的自♥由♥ 家庭和生活
My freedom, my family, my life.
但我怎么也想不到
Never in a million years did I think
事情会沦落至此
it would end like this.
我可真是低估了你这孬种
Boy, did I underestimate your weak ass.
现在
杰弗里·奥利弗·金斯利
可爱的儿子
永远记得
永不忘记
要是能再见到你可爱的脸
What I wouldn't give to see
我做什么都愿意 宝贝
your beautiful smile again, baby.
我真抱歉那婊♥子♥偷走了你的心
I am so sorry I let that lying bitch steal your heart.
琦琦偷走了我的一切
Cookie stole everything from me.
一切
Everything.
我保证 亲爱的
I promise you, my darling,
我会夺回属于我的
I will take back what's mine.
卢修斯 你在这干什么
Lucious, what are you doing in here?
这是主卧 我是主人
This is the master bedroom, and I'm the master.
行吧
Fine.
我以为你在客房♥那儿住得很舒服呢
I thought you was comfortable over there in the guest wing.
你已经在那藏了好几天了
You've been hiding out over there for days.
好吧 为什么我的东西在这些便宜盒子里
Okay, now, why is my stuff in these cheap-ass boxes?
因为我要搬回我的卧室
'Cause I'm moving back into my bedroom,
我要你今晚之前从这搬出去
and I want you out of here by the end of the night.
你可以搬去任何你觉得舒服的房♥间
You can move into any room that makes you feel comfortable.
你可以做客人
You can be the guest.
你肯定是脑子进水了
You must be out of your damn mind.
不 我厌倦了在自己家像个客人一样
No, I'm tired of living in my house like I'm a guest.
你为什么这么冲我发火 卢修斯
Why are you coming at me like this, Lucious?
你知道我为什么冲你发火
You know why I'm coming at you!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
我对你满满爱意 你却欺骗了我
When I was good to you, you lied to me.
黑小子 我原谅了你成千上万次
Negro, I have forgiven you a million times
就你那些肮脏龌龊的谎言
for your dirty, little filthy lies,
你就不能原谅我一次吗
and you can't forgive me for once?
因为你不值得
'Cause you don't deserve it.
你跟达蒙那小子上♥床♥ 羞辱了我
You humiliated me by confiding in that son of a bitch Damon.
达蒙拿我当人♥质♥ 并射伤我都是因为你
Damon held me hostage, and shot me because of you.
不 是因为你
No, because of you.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
我得为我的剧做研究了
I got research for my show,
还有个募捐会要主持
and I have a fundraiser to host.
-没时间理会这破事 -帮我个忙
- I don't have time for this BS. - Do me a favor.
找人把这些盒子搬到
Have the movers move these boxes
琦琦想要的地方
into whatever room Cookie wants.
胡安妮塔 别理他 他来大姨夫了
Juanita, ignore him. He's on his period.
你们怎么不想好了再喊我
Why don't y'all just call me when you've made up your mind
告诉我你们究竟要干嘛
about what you really want to do?
-没人让你... -没人让你做任何事 胡安妮塔
- Nobody asked for-- - nobody asked you nothing, Juanita.
谢谢 拜拜
Thank you. Bye-bye.
那个一条腿的废物像婴儿一样记仇
That one-legged fool holds grudges like a toddler.
你经常谈起卢修斯
You talked a great deal about Lucious.
如果卢修斯 用你的话说
So, if Lucious is, in your words,
是问题所在 你为什么这么坚持
the problem, why are you fighting so hard
要和他住在一起
to stay in the house with him?
因为帝国娱乐造了那栋房♥子
Well, because Empire built that house.
没错
Damn right.
而我建立了帝国娱乐 所以那是我的房♥子
And I built Empire, so that makes it my damn house.
而且安德鲁和我的孙子在那
And Andre is there with my new grandbaby,
这次我哪儿也不去
and I'm not going nowhere this time.
这是家庭的房♥子 我不该离开
That's the family house, and I shouldn't have to leave.
不 这次不行
Nope, not this time.
所以不是卢修斯让你留在那里
So, it's not Lucious that's keeping you there?
不是
No.
他不在时我都没想念他
I didn't miss his ass when he was gone.
我们小的时候 我妹妹卡罗尔把一只
You know, when we were young, my sister Carol brought home
走失的邋遢小狗带回了家
this little mangy lost dog,
那小玩意儿一直汪汪汪叫个不停
and that little thing just, "Yap, yap, yap, yap."
我真的...而且它的毛很恶心
I just--and he had nasty fur
掉的满屋子都是
that he got all over everything.
最后它的主人终于把它领走了
And when his owner finally came and got him,
我还有点想它
I kind of missed him.
就是那么回事
You know, like that.
好吧 所以你把你的丈夫
Okay, so you're comparing your husband,
你嫁了两次的男人 你孩子的父亲
the man you married twice, the father of your children
与你一起创建帝国娱乐的人
with whom you built Empire
与邋遢小狗相比
to a mangy dog?
我这还嘴下留情了
And I'm being nice.
但是 你看见他后就会理解
But see, you would understand if you met him.
好吧
Okay.
我们来谈谈设立
Let's discuss setting up
一些明确健康的界限
some clear and healthy boundaries
当你和你的邋遢小狗
while you and your mangy dog...
同住一个屋檐下时
Are under the same roof.
菲力·斯特里特
Philly Street.
你好吗 兄弟
How you doing, brother?
你把我从你电影里炒了
You kicked me out of your movie.
现在你又大老远过来当面嘲笑我吗
Now you come all the way down here to rub it in my face?
不 你只是突然出现
No, you just popped up out of the middle of nowhere.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
大家都知道如果没有菲力·斯特里特
Everybody knows there wouldn't be no Lucious Lyon
就不会有卢修斯·里昂
if it wasn't for Philly Street.
你认为是这样吗
Oh, you think so, huh?
我知道的就是这样
Oh, I know so.
现在我唾弃你
Now I'm spitting with you.
卢修斯 我因为一张混音带坐了牢
Lucious, I was locked up for a dub.
但是我已经放下了
I been let that go.
但这部电影是你的工作
But this movie, that's your job, man.
你爱怎么拍就怎么拍
Do whatever the hell you choose.
但我很荣幸你能抽出时间
But I am honored that you took the time
来这见我
to come down and see me.
你真是让人出乎意料
Ain't you full of surprises, man?
我以为我来到这里
I thought I was gonna come down here;
你会...
you'd be all--
大发雷霆
Bent out of shape,
因为我被关起来的时候 你没来看我吗
'cause you blew up when I was locked up?
当然没有
Hell no.
我没有冒犯你的意思
I meant no disrespect, man.
只是这是卢修斯·里昂的传承
It's just this is the Lucious Lyon legacy.
而菲力·斯特里特应该有属于自己的独♥立♥电影
Philly Street deserves his own damn movie, man.
不了
Nah.
卢修斯 我一直很后悔
Lucious, there's not one day that I don't regret
因为卡里尔抢劫我 我就打死了他
laying that boy Khalil down for robbing me.
他骗了我一大笔钱
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表