剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
谢谢大家
Thank you.
说得好 琦琦
That's right, Cookie!
希望你享受这个
I really hope you enjoyed
尽情嘲弄我的夜晚
making a mockery of me tonight.
你签过保密协议的 还记得吗
You signed an NDA, remember?
那又怎么样 告我啊
So, sue me.
你有没有考虑过
Did you even consider
你所说的"真♥相♥"对我的遗产会造成什么后果吗
what your little "truth" would do to my legacy?
我不会再让你
Our legacy is something
损害我们的遗产
I won't let you deny anymore.
这是我们的房♥子 卢修斯
This is our house, Lucious,
我们的帝国娱乐 我们的遗产
our Empire, our legacy!
你想要真♥相♥吗
You want truth?
我也有一些真♥相♥要告诉你
Well, I got some truth for your ass.
你违背了一项价值四百万的保密协议
You violated a $4 million NDA,
我会把你告到倾家荡产
and I'm gonna sue you for every damn penny you got.
看着我 卢修斯
Come see me, Lucious.
我每天洒的钱都比那个多 贱♥人♥
I sweat that much on my day off, bitch.
你知道这次筹资
You knew how important
对我来说有多重要
this fundraiser was for me,
你今晚还是没办法
and you still couldn't put Petty D away
放心我
for the night.
你恨我
You resent me...
因为这一切都是我自己挣来的
Because I did this all my myself,
而你不是
and you didn't.
原来如此
There it is:
你对那个小故事得意得很呀
That little myth you take so much pride in.
什么故事
What myth?
十七年 四十万的故事
That 17-year myth, that $400,000 myth
每次你洋洋得意盛气凌人的时候
that you throw in my face every time you get
都会拿来羞辱我的故事
on your little high horse.
那四十万早就在你入狱几个月之后
That 400,000 was gone within months
就花完了
after they locked your ass up.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我要给制♥作♥人发工资
I had to pay producers.
还要租录音室
I had to buy studio time.
我不知道我当时在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing, so I got raked
我只能跟所有愿意帮我发行唱片的供应商套近乎
by every damn vendor that printed or packaged my CD.
你也没有帮过我
You weren't there to help.
所有没有几个月 我就破产了
So within a matter of months, I was broke.
还是邦基告诉我
That is until Bunkie told me
说菲力·斯特里特
about how Philly Street...
为了筹集资金抢了一家银行
robbed banks in order to fund his career.
真是一个好主意 他不应该告诉我的
It was a genius idea; shouldn't have told me that.
♪摇摆 尽情摇摆 摇摆♪
♪ Shimmy, shimmy, ya, shimmy, yam, shimmy, yay ♪
♪跟上我的节奏 全场掌控♪
♪ Gimme the mic so I can take it away ♪
♪激♥情♥澎湃 踏上征途♪
♪ Off on a natural charge, bon voyage ♪
♪我来自道奇之乡布鲁克林♪
♪ Yeah, from the home of the Dodger Brooklyn squad ♪
♪用说唱秒杀对手♪
♪ Wu-Tang killer bees on a swarm ♪
♪在你寝室掀起波澜♪
♪ Rain on your college disco dorm ♪
所有人趴在地上 快
Everybody on the ground, now!
什么 什么
What? What?
闭嘴
Shush up.
钱都在哪
Where the money at?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你现在知道了
Now you know what I'm talking about?
在衣柜里
It's in the closet.
站起来指给我看
Get your ass up and show me.
我只是要拿钱
I'm just--I'm going for the money.
等我查出你到底是谁
Soon as I find out who under that mask,
你就死定了
you getting rocked.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay!
不
No!
菲力·斯特里特花了二十年
Philly Street did 20 years
就为了向他以为的抢劫犯报仇
for murdering the man that he thought robbed him.
卡里尔
Khalil.
是的
Yep.
是我从菲力·斯特里特那里偷来的一百万
So it was the $1 million that I stole from Philly Street
让我录制了第一张专辑
that funded my first album.
是我建立的公♥司♥ 不是你
I built this, not you.
所以你的十七年只是黄粱一梦
So your 17 years is nothing but a fantasy.
而你投入的四十万
And the 400,000 you put in...
对于帝国娱乐的意义
that meant less to Empire
远远小于你现在对我造成的影响
than you do to me now.
你还指望我
So, you expect me
坐在这里相信这些年来
to sit here and believe Petty-ass D
一直保守着秘密
held on to this all these years?
你说谎
You're lying.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
事实就伤人的 不是吗
The truth hurts, don't it?
你想干什么
What you think you about to do, huh?
我是你遗产唯一继承人这件事情
It really challenges your manhood
是不是伤害了你的自尊心
that I'm 100% that bitch behind your legacy.
所以 你宁可欺骗自己
Instead, you'd rather fool yourself
相信这狗屁故事
with that BS story...
也不愿意面对
than face that...
真♥相♥
the truth.
克林姆的画
Klimt.
还是那么丑
It's still ugly.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表