剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You can't blame yourself or anybody else
而责怪自己或任何人
for a past you cannot change.
你能做的只有专注于现在
All you can do is focus on the now
做出你能做的最好决定
and make the best possible decisions you can
向前走
moving forward.
这时候他们戴上了帽子
Then put the hats on there.
很好 可以 可以
Okay. All right, all right.
不错
That's dope.
所以今天晚上你就要把这些歌♥
This is one of the tracks that you're gonna
送到我手里对吧
deliver to me by the end of the day?
看情况
It depends.
我可不是在问你
Actually wasn't asking you.
今晚我必须拿到
I want them by the end of the day.
我想把这首歌♥放在我下周释出的混音专辑里
Well, I wanna use this track for my mixtape that I'm dropping next week.
我想让这首歌♥做专辑第一支单曲
I want this to be my first single.
好吧 你是认真的
Okay, you're serious.
好吧 祝贺你要发混音专辑的事
Okay, uh, congratulations on your mixtape.
是这样 波西娅 这一次
The thing is, Porsha, at this time,
我非常需要你专注于波西娱乐
I really need you to just focus on Bossy
以及波西娱乐的音乐和艺人
and Bossy's music and Bossy's artists.
拜托 贝基 你就不能照顾下你的
Come on, Becky, you can't just, like, look out
老相识闺蜜吗
for your day-one homegirl?
我们都这么熟了
I mean, we here.
在公♥司♥我不是你的什么老相识
I'm not your homegirl in the office, okay?
这是我的公♥司♥ 我不是你的老相识闺蜜
This is my company. I'm not your homegirl.
-玩真的吗 贝基 -没错
- Really, Becky? - Yes, really.
我不是平白无故提要求的 好吗
I don't ask y'all for nothing, okay?
我在工作中的表现会超越完美
I go above and beyond when I do my job.
我只是想让你帮我个小小的忙而已
All I'm asking is for this little, tiny favor.
这首歌♥本来是我制♥作♥的 给我吧
I made the track anyway. Let me have it.
求你了
Please.
好了好了 行吧
Okay, all right, fine.
-给你了 -谢谢
- You can have it. - Thank you!
好了 行了 我必须得走了
Okay, all right. I gotta--I really have to go.
-我给你带来了好消息 -是吗 什么消息
- I've got good news for you. - All right, what's up?
波西音乐节热度一直在涨
BossyFest socials are on the rise
票也跟着卖♥♥出去不少
as well as ticket sales,
多亏了哈基姆婚礼直播上提安娜的反应
thanks Tiana's live IG reaction to Hakeem's nuptials.
女孩天生知道怎么上头条
Girl knows how to work a headline.
好吧 很好 谢谢
All right, great. Thank you.
但我也带来了坏消息
But I also have some bad news.
是什么
What is it?
卡什娃娃退出了
Kash Doll dropped out of the lineup.
首先 我真的没时间
First of all, I really do not have time
听你讲这些 好吗
for any of this stuff right now, okay?
我们晚了一个月 全美金曲奖一直在逼我
We are a month out, and the ASAs are down my throat
因为颁奖典礼跟我们的音乐节撞车了
because the ceremony coincides with our festival.
说实话 我真的不太擅长处理这些事情
And honestly, I'm too good of a person to deal with any of this stuff.
-你是个好人 -这我知道
- You're a great person. - I know I'm a great person!
就这段
Get that right there.
我喜欢
I like that.
赶紧给我嗨起来
You better mess it up!
谢天谢地毒药在失效了
Thank goodness that poison is wearing off.
你让我担心你我之间真的要结束了
You had me worried that that was it.
你不会真的要接受失败吧
You're not really gonna just accept defeat, are you?
我没被打败
I'm not defeated.
我要获得我需要的帮助
I'm getting the help I need.
你待在这里
Well, you stay in here
继续吃这些药
and you keep taking those pills and...
让大家都说你生病了
letting everyone say that you're sick...
你会失去你的儿子
You'll lose your boy.
我待在这里就是为了我的儿子
I'm staying here because of my boy.
等你出院 他早就走了
He'll be long gone by the time you get out of here.
你不需要这些药物 安德鲁
You don't need those pills, Andre.
我可能是失控了
I may have gotten out of hand,
但你不能听信那老疯婆子的话
but you can't listen to that crazy old woman.
卢修斯和琦琦根本不在乎你
Lucious and Cookie don't care about you.
他们一直在泰瑞耳边煽风点火
They've been whispering in Teri's ear.
你以为卢修斯想让你幸福快乐吗
You think that Lucious wants you to be happy?
他向泰瑞撒谎 来让她带着沃克离开你
He told Teri lies to get her to run away with Walker...
他这么做是为了摧毁你
To sabotage you.
泰瑞从不会一声不吭就离开你
Teri would never run away without talking to you first.
你得去让事情重回正轨
You gotta go set things straight.
去见她吧
Go see her.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
这是你的机会 安德鲁
This is your opportunity, Andre.
机不可失
Take it.
小心 小心 兄弟
Oh! Well, come on, come on, bro.
有我呢
I got you.
来 慢点 慢点
Come on, easy. Easy.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
十分感谢
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.
嗯
Yeah.
有消息通知我 谢谢
Let me know. Thank you.
我们得找到安德鲁 卢修斯
We gotta find Andre, Lucious.
医院怎么连个一米九的大男人都看不住
How did the hospital lose a 6'3" Black man?
我已经派了专业人士
Look, I've got a team of professionals
在城里地毯式搜索安德鲁了
that's combing the city right now, looking for him.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-我要去找到我的宝贝儿子 -不行
- I'm going to find my baby. - No, no.
-不行 站住 -我不能干坐在这里
- No, no, no, stop. - I can't just sit here
谁知道安德鲁现在在外面搞什么鬼
while Andre is out there doing God knows what.
-我已经派了专业人士 -别拦我
- Look, I've got professionals working-- - Get out of my way!
他们会找到他的
They gonna find him.
天哪
My God.
我感觉我又重回监狱了
I feel like I'm in prison all over again!
在那里面 我没办法为我的孩子们做任何事
I couldn't do for my babies when I was in there,
现在你又不让我去找安德鲁
and now you're telling me I can't do for Andre right now!
-卢修斯 那是我儿子 -我知道
- Lucious, that's my son. - I know.
他是我的 好吗
He belongs to me! Okay?
我不能指望其他人去救我儿子
I-I can't depend on nobody to--to save my baby!
你为什么要一直这么说 你可以依靠我
Why do you keep saying that? You can depend on me!
-你不能再继续这么对待自己了 -我怎么了
- You gotta stop doing this to yourself, Cookie. - Stop what?
你别再自责了
Stop! Stop blaming yourself!
你当时不在场 在场的是我
You weren't there. I was the one that was there.
如果这事要怪谁
So if it's anybody's fault,
那也该怪我
it's mine.
如果我没有把事业
You know, maybe if I didn't put the business
置于家人之上 如果我没有
in front of our family, maybe if--if I didn't make
犯下那些错 如果我没跟特蕾西勾搭 没犯那些浑
all the damn mistakes I made with Tracy and with everything,
也许我该按照你要的那样 去接受贾马尔
maybe if I had accepted Jamal the way you asked me to...
也许我不该宠坏哈基姆
maybe I shouldn't have spoiled Hakeem
却对安德鲁如此冷漠
and then rejected Andre.
这是我的错 不该怪你
This is my fault. It's not yours.
卢修斯 我们都犯过错 好吗
We both made mistakes, Lucious, okay?
但就算我们做出了不同的选择 那也不能保证
But if we did things different that don't guarantee
我们的生活就会变得更好
our life would have been better.
-我知道 -我已经不再自责了
- I know. - I stopped blaming myself.
真的 我也不再怪你了
I did, and--and I stopped blaming you too.
我们都成长了很多
I mean, we've grown a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
但现在 卢修斯
But right now, Lucious,
我得去找到我的孩子 我得把他平安带回家
I gotta find my child. I gotta bring him home safely.
我理解你的想法
I feel the same way you do right now,
但你得相信我 小琦
but you gotta trust me, Cook.
有我在呢 你得相信我
I got this. You gotta trust me.
真的
Come on.
我也很想让他回来
I want him home too.
你放松点 好吗
Come on, just--just--just--just relax, okay?
好吧 但卡什娃娃 你再考虑考虑吧
Okay, but K-Deezy, I really want you to know
我可以把酬金翻三倍
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表