剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
看着很美味
This looks good.
他们没有胡椒粉
They ain't got no crushed pepper.
豪华
Damn.
里昂家族请您赏光出席
安德鲁和泰瑞的婚礼
4月5日下午2点 安德鲁家
纽约派克大街与150街路口
一百位嘉宾之第二位
高级
Fancy.
遍及全世界
All over the world,
一百份一模一样的邀请函已经送出去了
exactly 100 identical invitations are being delivered.
厉害 你请了什么神通广大的人
Damn, who you channeling now,
威利·旺卡吗
Willy Wonka?
《查理和巧克力工厂》主角
古怪糖果制♥造♥商
我把婚礼的宾客限制在一百人以内
I've limited the wedding to only 100 guests.
这场绝无仅有的婚礼
This event will be so exclusive,
任何人都会想要一张金券
everyone who's anyone will clamor for a golden ticket.
我不会生你的气
I ain't mad at ya.
-做得好 儿子 -有水准 儿子
- Well played, son. - Classy, hon.
泰瑞 你确定要嫁给我这个土豪老哥吗
Teri, are you sure you wanna marry my corny-ass brother?
别瞎说 小哈
Come on, 'Keem.
她兴奋不已 对吧 宝贝
She is over the moon. Ain't that right, baby?
梦想成真
It's a dream come true.
-看到没 -贾马尔都不来
- See? - Jamal's not even here.
我和贾马尔聊过 他们今天弄完领养的事
Well, I spoke with Jamal. The adoption closes today.
肯尼亚首都
他和凯在内罗比 去接他们的新宝宝
He and Kai are in Nairobi, picking up their new baby.
你们看到没
See? Hey, y'all.
我们受到了神的两次眷顾
We are twice blessed.
我们有新外孙和媳妇
We have a new grandbaby and a new daughter-in-law.
的确是神的眷顾
Blessed indeed.
但是在我们与家人共享这顿丰富盛宴之前
But before we share this bountiful feast with our... family,
我们先讨论一下这场婚礼的一些基本规矩好吗
let's discuss some ground rules for the ceremony, shall we?
基本规矩
Ground rules?
绝对不能有任何愚蠢行为或是里昂闹剧
There will be no foolishness or Lyon nonsense of any kind.
这是我们的大喜之日
This is our day,
我们绝对不能让人抢风头对吧 亲爱的
and we will not be upstaged, right, honey?
我知道你说的不是我
I know you ain't talking about me.
你说抢什么风头呢
What in hell are you talking about "Upstaged"?
比如你在我的婚礼上娶了安妮卡
Yeah, like when you married Anika at my wedding.
如果我没娶安妮卡
If I didn't marry Anika,
你们全都坐牢了 包括你
all y'all would have been thrown in jail, including your ass.
别说了
Okay.
我救了这个家
I saved the family, man.
我要致祝酒词
I would like to propose a toast.
你们俩经历了不少事 但是看看你们
You guys have been through a lot, but look at you.
始终不渝 美满幸福
You're standing strong, beautiful and blessed
准备好为这个世界
and ready for the world...
带来新生命
a new baby,
而且安德鲁健康的身心
and Andre of healthy body and spirit.
敬帝国娱乐全新的第一夫妇
To the new first couple of Empire.
举杯同庆吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
各位不好意思
You'll-- you'll have to excuse me.
我很不舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
她又怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant again?
如果她怀孕 我就太高兴了
I would be so happy if she's pregnant.
她不对劲
She trippin'.
泰瑞只是因为计划婚礼的事感到有压力
Teri's just stressed out from planning everything,
你们互怼反而帮了倒忙
and... your little outburst didn't help.
她对压力一无所知
She don't know nothing about no stress.
这个家带来了额外的压力
This family is extra,
泰瑞知道她为这场婚礼付出了一切
and Teri knows that she's put everything into this wedding,
所以婚礼一定要完美
and it needs to be perfect.
但如果你们忍♥不住要搞点事
But if you can't help but be messy,
就干脆别来了
don't even bother showing up.
清楚了吗
Clear?
我知道他不会这样和我说话的
I know he ain't talking to me like that.
你最好去训训他 不好意思
You better go get his ass. Excuse me.
这汤能再给我盛点吗
Can I get some more of this soup?
刚才这么一闹 我的汤有点凉了
Mine is a little chilled from the drama.
102.8广播
查理曼大帝独家专访
这是非常专业的
This is strictly professional.
-我们能继续聊音乐吗 -阿门
- Okay, well, can we get back to the music? - Amen.
我看起来像个傻子
I look like a fool.
你还在看这破视频吗 关掉
You still fixated on that damn thing? Turn it off.
天呐 你把情况弄得更糟
Man, you-- you're just making the situation worse.
怎么会 卢修斯
How, Lucious?
你当着全世界的面撒谎
You just lied in front of the entire world.
这么说吧
Well...
你有没有思考过
Did you ever stop to think
也许我是在尽力维护你的形象
that maybe I was trying to protect your damn image?
维护我的形象
Protect my image?
现在是1976年吗
What is this, 1976?
好吧
Okay. All-- all right.
如果外面的人知道我和你曾经交往过
What do you think people out there would think about you
你觉得他们会怎么看你
if they knew you and I were together?
怎么 卢修斯
What, Lucious?
你之所以跟我合作 是因为我们一起睡过吗
You're only working with me because we're sleeping together?
-没错 -好吧
- Exactly. - Okay.
否则你的才能就会完全被人埋没
And your talent would be completely overshadowed,
我们努力的一切就会毁于一旦
and everything we worked for would be for nothing.
但是我想要的呢
But what about what I want?
在你说你想成为巨星的那一刻
What you want went out the damn window
你想要的东西早就不复存在了
the moment that you said you wanted to be a star.
有所牺牲是必然的 我经历过
That comes with sacrifice. I've lived it.
对 也在公众面前隐藏你自己吗
Right, and hiding yourself from the public too?
那已经过时了 卢修斯
That is old, Lucious.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
那看来你对于成为巨星也没兴趣
Yeah, well, you're not interested in being a star then either.
我爱你
I love you, okay?
你也爱我 我不在乎世人知道
And you love me, and I don't care if the world knows about it.
♪我能在你眼中看到♪
♪I can see it in your eyes♪
♪你想知道我的名字♪
♪You wanna know my name♪
♪你从来没有见过我♪
♪You've never seen me around♪
♪我好奇你当我是谁♪
♪I wonder who you think I am♪
去维加斯之前 我要录下这段旋律
I gotta record this track before I go to Vegas.
我听说你去了独♥裁♥者家
Yeah, your pop-up residency at Caesars, I heard.
新艺人在哪
Where's this new artist at?
-那贱♥人♥迟到了吗 -好吧
- Yo, that bitch late? - Okay.
首先 她不是贱♥人♥
First off, she's not a bitch.
其次 她没迟到 她就站在你眼前
Secondly, she's not late. You're looking at her.
等等 你签了唱片合同吗
Wait. You got a record deal?
没错
Yep.
就算是安德鲁签的 这样也不合适
This is whack, man, even for Andre corny-ass.
好吧
Okay.
看来如果你没兴趣
Well, I guess if you're not interested,
我可以去找德文
I can just run it by Devon.
等等
Wait.
我也许可以
I might be good with it.
你要先给我看看你有什么本事
You gotta show me what you got first.
看来我该开嗓了
Well, then I guess I better get to work.
你来吗
Are you coming?
♪无从下手♪
♪I can't quite put my finger on it♪
你们收到了吗 天呐 你们收到了吗
Did you get one? My God, did you get one?
吉赛尔 贝基 你们收到了吗
Giselle, Becky! Did you get one?
-我收到了 -我收到金券了
- I got it. - I got the golden ticket!
我们要拍张照
We gotta take a picture!
简直是无敌了 天呐
This is so epic! My God!
-过来 -来 来
- Get in there. - Right here, right here.
天呐
My God.
琦琦
Cookie!
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表