剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
We need to do pop-ups at high school football games
还有大学校园
and college campuses and--
这是全美金曲奖的内部投票 不是公开投票
This is a private ASA vote, Cookie, not a public one.
而且这些评委 他们不上高中
And these judges, they didn't go to high school.
但他们的孩子上高中
But their children do.
你瞧 我就是这个意思 吉赛尔
See, that--that's what I'm saying, Giselle.
♪你感受到了吗♪
♪Are you feeling me?♪
我得接个电♥话♥
Gotta take this.
♪适应我的活力♪
♪Gotta match my energy♪
♪如果你喜欢我♪
♪If you're into me♪
♪跟上我的活力♪
♪Catch my energy♪
♪没错 没错♪
♪Yeah, yeah♪
她大摇大摆地进来自以为是老板
She's coming in here like she thinks she's the boss.
但是吉赛尔 她有很多好主意
Okay, but, Giselle, she has really good ideas, okay?
而且 我们三人都是老板
And hi, all of us are the boss.
这才是三足鼎立的真谛 对吧
That's the point of this three-way union, right?
♪你能跟上我的活力吗♪
♪Can you match my energy?♪
她是里昂家的人 贝基
She's a Lyon, Becky.
♪你感受到了吗♪
♪Are you feeling me? Yeah♪
我讨厌这幅画
I hate that damn painting.
-你不是唯一的 卢修斯 -这是个谎言
- You ain't the only one--Lucious, look, - It's a lie.
是你在我们买♥♥不起空调时
you the one who bought this stupid thing
买♥♥了这个蠢东西
when we couldn't even afford the AC.
-这有道理吗 -不如你就把这破玩意拿走
- Now, does that make sense? - Why don't you just take the damn thing--
知道吗 卢修斯 我在律师办公室已经说了
You know what, Lucious-- and I told you they at the lawyer's office.
我不要这房♥子里的任何东西
I don't want nothing from this house
除了我身上的衣服
but the clothes on my back.
而且我需要你去找你的律师
And I'ma need you to get them from your lawyer
-让他们给我 -那你就要光着身子了
- and get them to me. - Well, you're gonna be walking naked,
-因为你的衣服是我花的钱 -踩着我的身体
- 'cause I paid for the clothes on your back. - With my pain!
把离婚协议拿来
Get the damn papers!
他们已经吵了好几个小时了
They've been at this for hours.
这才刚刚热身呢
Oh, they're just warming up.
我不要这些恶俗的东西
I don't want none of this tacky stuff.
说完了吗
Are we done?
你到底有没有签离婚协议书
Man, did you sign the divorce papers or not?
我之前 我告诉你了
I did--I told--I told you.
那些在我律师办公室
They're at my damn lawyer's office.
你什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
你得心脏病了吗 蠢货
You having a heart attack, stupid?
我不为你工作
D--I don't work for you!
-我无需做任何事 -把协议书给我 你就是给我工作
- I don't need to do a damn thing. - Get them to me. Yes, you do.
你无权告诉我我该做什么
You don't tell me what the hell I'm doing.
-如果可以 -什么事
- If I may... - What?
-是你想要 -如果可以 如果可以
- You're the one trying to-- - If I may--if I may,
还有一样东西
there's one more thing.
我从家庭保险箱里拿出来的
I--I recovered it from a family safety deposit box.
我不确定它的价值
Um, I'm unsure of its value.
胡安妮塔
Uh, Juanita...
利特曼先生
Mr. Littman,
你能跟我去厨房♥吗
would you please come with me to the kitchen?
麻烦了
Please.
好吧 在我们分其他东西前
Okay, before we get on other things,
胡安妮塔归谁
who gets Juanita?
我愿意跟你扔硬币决定胡安妮塔归谁
I will flip a coin for you for Juanita.
我要周一和周三
I want Mondays and I want Wednesdays.
行啊 我在你头上跟你扔硬币
Yeah, I'll flip you on your head for her.
扔你的大头
Flip you on your big-ass head.
我已经好久没看到这个了
It's been a long time since I've seen this.
那个时候我每天戴着
You know, I wore that every day
从你进监狱那天 到你出狱那天
from the day you got locked up until they set you free
在那之后我就不需要运气了
and didn't need no more luck after that.
嗯 我记得把这个给你戴上
Yeah, I remember putting this on your neck.
你说它能保证我的安全
You said it would always keep me safe.
它做到了
It did.
这是我爸爸的
It was my dad's.
我想留着它 它
You know, I'd like to keep it. It--
就为保证它的安全
Just to keep it safe.
好吧 卢修斯 你可以留着
Okay, Lucious, you can keep it.
保证它的安全
Keep it safe.
但我需要离婚协议书
But I'ma need them divorce papers...
尽快
Asap.
谢谢
Thank you!
♪圣诞老人原谅我 我很调皮♪
♪Santa, forgive me, I'm naughty♪
♪但我愿望清单第一项是法拉利♪
♪But first on my list is a 'rari♪
看着不错 等等
Looks good. Oh, wait.
不不不 不要红色的灯
Um, no, no, no, no. No red lights.
只挂白色的 而且不要会闪的
White lights only, and please do not make them blink.
我讨厌会闪的
I hate when they blink.
你可真是难伺候
Well, you're a mean one, Mr.--
别叫我绿毛怪
Stop calling me the Grinch.
-还有 全美金曲奖你打算穿什么 -很不错
- Also, what are you wearing to this ASA thing? - That's great.
你要穿什么鞋 穿节日气氛的鞋子吗
What shoes are you wearing? Are you gonna go full holiday?
也许带铆钉的粉色鲁布托 差不多
Maybe the pink Louboutins with the studs. Close enough.
这是圣诞节 又不是情人节
It's Christmas, not Valentine's Day.
谁惹你生气了
Who huffed in your cornflakes?
她没拿到
She didn't get it.
谁没拿到什么
Who didn't get what?
提名
The nomination.
提安娜或拉拉 她们都没拿到提名
Tiana or Lala, they didn't get nominations.
波西娱乐没有一个艺人得到全美金曲奖提名
Nobody from Bossy got ASA nominations.
我们被封♥杀♥了
We were shut out?
我们的马屁都拍到马腿上了吗
We didn't have enough grease for the right palm?
全美金曲奖投票是个机构
The ASA voters are the establishment.
他们是一群白人 老年 落后的机构
They are the white, old, edge-free establishment,
而且他们永远不会投票给波西娱乐 亲爱的
and they were never gonna vote for anybody from Bossy, honey.
他们讨厌我们获胜
See, they hate when we win.
我们的成功证明了他们的无关紧要
Our success proves their irrelevance.
姐们 这都是老生常谈的事了
Child, that's a tale as old as time.
问题是 我们要怎么应对
Question is, what we gonna do about it?
现在再考虑我们的
Is it too late just to pull
撤换所有艺人是不是太晚了
all of our artists from consideration?
别问了 你知道不是的
Stop asking! You know it's no.
那你建议怎么做呢 丽贝卡
Well, then what do you suggest, Rebecca?
是你让我们买♥♥下了
You're the one who overcommitted us
这么多酒水 提供给一个
to buying all the booze
甚至没有邀请我们参加的派对享用
for a party that we're not even invited to.
《我们没有分开》
"We are not falling apart"
是我在波西娱乐的第一大手笔
is my first piece of Bossy business.
唯恐我们忘记这是关于你的
Lest we forget it is all about you.
这是关于我
It is about what I learned
在茶话会上 坐在两个
sitting in between two catty bitches
阴险贱♥人♥中间的领悟
at the Tea Talk:
无痕切换的力量
the power of segue.
把旁白换了吧 把拉拉换成梅洛迪
Let's change the narrative, mm, from Lala to Melody.
让梅洛迪顶替拉拉去全美金曲奖颁奖礼
Melody takes Lala's slot at the ASA's nominating ceremony.
我们让梅洛迪表达出情绪
Let's make this Melody's emotional out
重新郑重地把她介绍回音乐界
and very loud reintroduction to music.
梅洛迪
Melody.
不就是那个面对空场表演过一次的艺术家吗
Isn't that the artist who gave one performance to an empty venue?
她有过很多场演出
She's given plenty of performances,
当时叫
just as, uh...
梅尔文
Melvin.
什么
What?
梅尔文
Melvin.
你是想说梅尔文吗
Are you trying to say Melvin?
那个名字已经死了
See, that name is dead.
-我为什么不能说梅尔文 -不行
- Why can't I say Melvin? - No.
叫那个名字会很唐突
That name is very offensive.
你就证明了
You know, you are proof
为什么我们需要第一位变性艺人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表