剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
女王永远不会成为任何人的棋子
And queens can never be anybody's pawn.
现在回答我的问题
Now answer my damn question.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
什么
What?
伊柳塞拉岛
Eleuthera.
然后呢
Yeah.
我一直想去那
I always wanted to go there.
我从来没去过
I've never been,
但我听说那儿有一百个小岛屿
but I hear they have 100 little islands
每个岛都有白沙和清水
that are all filled with white sand and clear water.
我可以在海滩上为我们建一座房♥子
Yeah, I could build a nice house on the beach for us,
挖口井 每天打打渔
dig a well, go fishing every day.
然后你就成了海滩首席执行官吗
And that makes you what, CEO of the beach?
卢修斯 那不是自♥由♥ 那是一种责任
Lucious, that's not freedom. That is a responsibility.
我想要保护你
I want to protect you.
我想要照顾你
I want to take care of you.
那是我该做的
That's what I do.
让我做自己 好吗
Let me be me, come on!
我也是这么创立帝国娱乐的
That's how I built Empire, you know?
你创立帝国娱乐是为了照顾别人
You built Empire so that you could take care of people?
有那么一点联♥系♥
I mean, that had something to do with it.
卢修斯 如果你不停下...
Lucious, if you don't stop--
你建造了帝国娱乐 所以你可以当国王
You built Empire so that you could be the king.
♪风在哭泣♪
♪The wind, it cries...♪
这顶"皇冠"你戴累了吗
Don't you get tired of wearing that crown?
想象一下 如果你把它摘下来
I think you should just imagine
会感到多么自♥由♥
how free you'd be if you just took it off.
当你有一个为你提供
It's easy to talk about freedom
保护和资金支持的老爸时
when you got a daddy that's bankrolling you
谈论自♥由♥是挺简单的事
and keeping you afloat, you know?
卢修斯 你得放手
Lucious, you need to let it go.
你必须放下所有的责任
You got to let go of all of that responsibility
以及所有义务
and all that obligation.
我不想让我们的小岛成为帝国娱乐
I don't want our island to be an Empire.
帝国娱乐倒了
Empires fall.
我希望它是永恒的
I want it to be forever.
♪顺流而下♪
♪Downstream♪
♪因为他们所拥有的生活♪
♪ 'Cause the life they lived...♪
我们到了
Well, we're here.
♪风在呼啸♪
♪And the wind screams Mary♪
现在进入
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥斯普林斯市
健康 历史 赛马
安德鲁
Andre.
布朗牧师
Pastor Brown.
我听到消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
医生想让孩子赶紧出来
The doctors want to take the baby as soon as possible.
现在 泰瑞 她... 她...
Now, Teri, she--she--
我理解 我理解兄弟
I understand. I understand, brother.
我不知道该怎么办
I-I don't-- I don't know what to do.
他又来了
H-He's doing it again.
他又来了 老兄
Oh, He's just doing it again, man.
安德鲁
Andre.
泰瑞跟我分享了你所经历的一切
Teri has shared with me everything you've been through.
上帝会帮她渡过难关的
God gets her through all of that.
这个上帝从来没消停过
It never stops, this God!
神啊 他...
Oh, God, He--
上帝在逼我 老兄
God is pushing me, man.
他在逼我
Oh, He's pushing me.
-他不是逼你 -他在逼我
- He's not pushing you. - He's pushing me.
他在帮你建设
He's building.
你让我想起了亚伯拉罕
You know, you remind me of Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Oh, Abraham.
你想成为一个顺从的人
You've tried to be obedient,
但上帝一直在考验你的信仰
but God keeps challenging your faith.
他对你有更高的指示 安德鲁
He has a higher calling for you, Andre.
你需要做的就是放手 让上帝...
All you have to do is let go and let God--
这件事不是关于我的 牧师 不是我的
This is not about me, Pastor. It's not about me.
是关于泰瑞的 这件事是关于泰瑞的
It's about Teri. We keep this about Teri.
那我们就为泰瑞祈祷
Then let's pray for Teri.
天父啊 我们向祢祈祷
Heavenly Father, we come to You praying
祢会将祢的受膏的恩典倾注给这个家庭
that You pour Your anointed grace over this family.
安德鲁是个好人
Andre is a good man,
一个顾家的人
a family man,
一个敬畏上帝的人 应当得到上帝的恩惠
a God-fearing man deserving of God's grace.
今晚请帮助他 亲爱的主
Help him tonight, dear Lord.
怎么了
What's the matter?
上帝帮不了我
God can't help me.
-但你要有信心 -我有信心
- But you have to have faith. - I do have faith.
我爱我老婆的信心
Faith that I love my wife.
我爱我孩子
Faith that I love my child
胜于爱这个世界上的一切的信心
more than I can ever love anything in this world...
但我对上帝宁愿逼我
but I will not have faith
也不愿意保护我的家人
in a God who would rather push me
没有信心
than protect my family.
不
No.
你控制不了这事 安德鲁
You can't control this, Andre.
感谢你能过来 牧师
Thanks for coming out, Pastor.
我很感激 真的
I appreciate it, I do.
我会自己做决定 好吗
I'll make the decision myself, okay?
雷叔叔的家离这里不远
Uncle Ray's isn't far.
我马上回来
I'll be back soon.
没事 我和你一起去
It's all right. I'll go with you.
没人能去雷叔叔的家
No one else can go to Uncle Ray's.
我都不应该让你来这里
I shouldn't have let you come this far as it is.
我就坐车里等着
Look, I'll just sit in the car and wait.
外面很危险 你知道吗
I mean, it's dangerous out here, you know?
我没事
I am fine.
我不向我爸做出许多承诺
I don't make a lot of promises to my father,
但这个承诺 我要遵守
but this one I can't break.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
没有新信息
你知道吗
You know what?
有件事我忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you something.
什么
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
Thank you for what?
谢谢你的一切
For everything.
谢谢你的诚实 谢谢你的钱
I mean, for your honesty, for the money, and...
谢谢你给我一个新生活的机会
giving me a new chance at life.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我爱你 卢修斯
I love you, Lucious.
在我离开的期间写首歌♥给我
Write a song for me while I'm gone.
泰瑞和宝宝的情况没有一点改观
There's been no change in Teri's condition or the baby's.
我们依旧很担心她的高血...
We're still concerned about her elevated blood--
她醒过来了吗
Did she wake up?
没有
No.
我想好了
I've made a decision.
你要把大人和孩子都救下来
You're gonna save them both.
抱歉 里昂先生 我不能保证
I'm sorry, Mr. Lyon. I can't guarantee that--
我理解
Okay, I understand all that,
但事实依旧如此
but the fact still remains, okay?
我不管你要做些什么
I don't care what you have to do.
找两组外科医生
Get two sets of surgeons in there,
一组给我的孩子 一组给我的老婆
one for the baby, one for my wife.
我不在乎需要多少医生
I don't care how many doctors it takes,
我也不在乎要花多少钱
and I don't care how much it costs.
里昂先生 事情不是这样的
Mr. Lyon, it doesn't work like that.
你要把大人和孩子都救下来 听明白了吗
You are gonna save them both, do you understand me?
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
告诉我你没有向警♥察♥举报卢修斯
Tell me you didn't tell the Feds about Lucious.
我向你保证 琦琦
I swear to you, Cookie,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表