剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
是啊 你想挑瓷器吗
Yeah. You wanna pick out china?
卡罗尔 听着
Carol, look.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
请不要让我20年前的行为
Please don't let what I did 20 years ago
影响到你现在的生活
affect your life now.
琦琦 滚蛋吧
Cookie, please kiss my ass.
卡罗尔 别挑事
Carol, don't start.
不 她吃屎去吧
No, she can kiss my ass.
卡罗尔
Carol...
你知道为什么吗 你毁了我的生活
You know why? You destroyed my life.
这就是你干的好事
That's what you did.
说什么你为我感到害怕
Talking about you were scared for me?
-等等 -才不是
- Wait. - Oh, no.
你夺走了这世上唯一一个爱过我的男人
You took the one man that ever really loved me.
没错 他有他的问题
Yeah, he had his problems.
他有他的问题
He had his problems,
但我们曾经有孩子
but we had kids!
我们曾经有家庭
We had a family.
我们曾经有像样的日子 可你夺走了一切
We had a life, and you took that.
卡罗尔 你在说什么
Carol, what are you talking about?
她杀了达瑞尔 她杀了达瑞尔
She killed Durrell. She killed Durrell.
-是她干的 -什么
- She did. - What?
是她干的
She did that.
琦琦
Cookie.
他 他打她 还一直让她吸毒
I mean, he... he beat her, and he kept her doped up.
好吧 我吸毒是吧
Oh, okay. I'm doped up, right?
没错
Yeah!
反正没人会在意卡罗尔 不是吗
Don't nobody pay no mind to Carol, right?
因为她磕嗨了 那就去搅乱她的生活吧
'Cause she high. Go and mess up her life.
随便乱搅就行了 反正她也磕嗨了
Go ahead, mess it up, 'cause she high anyway, right?
-不是的 -你猜怎么着
- No! - Yeah, guess what, though.
我有些事要说 你最好在意一下
I got something that you might better pay some mind to.
因为我们也搅乱了你的生活 贱♥人♥
'Cause we messed up your life, too, bitch.
不是吗 坎迪斯
Didn't we, Candace?
-说出来吧 坎迪斯 -闭嘴 卡罗尔
- Come on, Candace! - Shut up, Carol.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
-说吧 坎迪斯 -闭嘴 卡罗尔
- Come on, Candace! - Shut up, Carol.
你那17年
Your 17 years!
-我说了闭嘴 -不
- I said shut up! - No!
等等 等等
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表