剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
New porn site?
我会发链接给你 是TBD的新闻
Yeah, I'll send you the link. This is about TBD.
帝国娱乐已经把她们从排行榜上撤下来了
Empire has dropped them from our lineup.
她们本来应该
They were supposed to be
去下午五点招牌特别演出的 但是
5:00 P.M. blue plate special performance, but--
我只是不知道那几位阿姨现在会怎么做
I just don't know what the aunties are gonna do now.
她们会怎么做
What are they gonna do?
我让那三个老贱♥人♥死灰复燃
Those three decrepit bitches I revived--
为什么卢修斯让帝国娱乐跟我们对着干
why is Lucious making Empire turn its back on us?
琦琦 不只是她们
Cookie, it's not just them.
我想要亲口和你说
I wanted to tell you in person.
我必须把我的场地从波西音乐节撤掉
I have to pull my venue out of BossyFest.
-为什么 -不行 不行
- Why? - Oh, no, no, no.
我们的广♥告♥铺天盖地宣传你的场地
See, your venue is all over our advertising.
-我们签了合同的 -但是没签名
- We have contracts. - Not signed ones.
有人出了更高的价 一些有钱孩子办成人礼
I got a better offer-- some rich kid's bar mitzvah.
好吧 听着
Okay, well, look.
其他五个场地也在竞争
Five other venues were vying for us,
所以肯定会有什么办法 那我想...
so there's gotta be something, and so I think--
这不可能
I doubt that.
不可能 那又怎样
You doubt that. So what?
这周末突然有一堆人临时要办成人礼吗
A bunch of last-minute bar mitzvahs just popped up this weekend?
是这样吗
Is that what's happening?
先是TBD 然后又来这一出
First TBD and now this.
根本没有成人礼 对吧
There is no bar mitzvah, is there?
有人和我说如果我跟你们合作
I was told if I work with you,
我就再也不会有现场音乐预约的机会了
I'd never get a live music booking again.
我不知道你们惹毛了谁
I don't know who you pissed off,
但是在波西音乐节终结风尘之前
but they won't stop
他们是不会收手的
until BossyFest is dead and dusted.
这感觉像全美金曲奖主席埃尔维斯·斯通所为
This smells like Elvis Stone, the ASAs president.
他屁♥股♥上穿着粉绒丁字裤
He's got his pink, fuzzy thong up his ass
因为他知道我们要公开
because he knows we're going public
那些黑皮白心 肌肤胜雪的人获得全美金曲奖
about how the ashy, lily-white ASAs
已经是过去的事了 而我们才是未来
are a thing of the past and we are the future.
贝基 我们被白人将了一军
Becky, we're being white-balled.
你为什么还在这里 小人
Why are you still here, minuteman?
你该走了
Yeah, you should go.
带上你的把戏好和你的成人礼走吧
Take your pull-out game and get to your bar mitzvah.
-再见 愿平安与你同在停车场 -再见
- Shalom, peace be with you in the parking lot. - Adios.
好吧
Yeah.
给我出去 不要确认他的停车
Out of here-- and don't validate his parking!
我们需要你们俩逐个击破
Okay, so we're gonna need you two to divide and conquer
接下来的这些全美金曲奖活动
these next few ASA events.
德文 你要上声破天绝对倾听休憩室
Devon, you're gonna do spotify's Absolut Listening Lounge,
而特雷热 你去马克·荣森的潘多拉茶话会
and Treasure, you're going to Mark Ronson's Pandora Tea Party.
英国裔的美国音乐家
我正适合英国下午茶
I have just the fit for British high tea.
老土了点 但还是很火对吧
You know, grandma but still make it ho, right?
哪里不顺眼吗
There something in your eye?
没 卢修斯 只是上个月
Nah, Lucious, it's just that I've been
我出席了17个这些金曲奖预演活动
to 17 of these pre-ASA events in the last month.
我认为这些投票者中
I don't think any of these voters
没有一个能说出我专辑里任何一首歌♥的名字
can name a single track off of my album.
你拒绝终身成就奖的原因
I mean, isn't this whole sham award circus hustle
不就是因为这整个骗局吗
the reason why you rejected your lifetime achievement award?
你知道吗 德文
You know what, Devon?
你要先有资本
You've gotta earn something
才能有权去拒绝
before you have the right to reject it.
不是吧 卢修斯 哪里改变了
Come on, Lucious. What's changed?
没有改变
Nothing's changed.
安德鲁还是你们的首席执行官
Andre is still your CEO.
这是他的计划
This is his plan,
所以会按照他的具体要求来执行
and it will be executed to his exact specifications.
不不不不
Nah, nah, no, no,
你认为我们相信安德鲁还在度蜜月吗
you expect us to believe that Andre's still on a honeymoon?
你还记得和安德鲁搞对立面是什么样吗
Do you remember what it's like to be on Andre's wrong side?
你能想象和我搞对立会有惨吗
Can you imagine how much worse it is to be on mine?
别装了 卢修斯
Drop the act, Lucious.
据我听说 安德鲁上个月唯一制定的计划
From what I hear, the only plan Andre's formed the last month
就是如何放下身段去拍老板的马屁
is how to get access to his shoelaces again.
嘴放干净点 凯利 那是我儿子
Watch your damn mouth, Kelly. That's my son.
也是我的底线
And my bottom line.
既然安德鲁出局了 葡萄柚公♥司♥就必须扩展
With Andre out, Pamplemousse is gonna have to expand
其管理帝国娱乐的日常事务
it's role managing Empire's day-to-day.
这就意味着新的监管
That means new oversight
以及最能赚钱的代理总裁回来并执行
and the return of its most profitable acting-CEO to enforce them.
回来的感觉真好
It feels so good to be back.
要给你们倒杯酒吗
Can I fix y'all a drink?
也许来点防冻剂加点砒霜
Maybe a little antifreeze with a touch of arsenic?
威士忌不加冰
Scotch, neat.
我也一样
Make it two.
-我们要庆祝胜利 -是的
- We'll toast to our victory. - Yes.
你们认为我在装逼吗
You think this is an act?
你们要做的就是从我办公室滚出去
What you're gonna do is get the hell out of my office.
也许你用麻省理工那套完胜过我一次
You may have bested me once with that MIT okeydoke.
但不会再有了 而至于你
Ain't happening again. And as for you--
如果只是这么简单就好了 卢修斯
If it were only that simple, Lucious.
我们走 你真的要和安德鲁好好谈谈
Let's go. You really need to talk to Andre
因为他的合同里有些细节
because there are a few details in his contract
我想你可能会觉得有趣
that I think you might find interesting.
卢修斯先生你好
Hello, Mr. Lucious.
胡安妮塔 安德鲁在吗
Juanita, is Andre around?
在的 先生 他在客厅
Yes, sir. He's in the living room.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
-儿子 -老爸
- Hey, Son. - Hey, Pop.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
每一天都如此 但今天很好
It's one day at a time. Today's a good day, though.
那就好 你感觉平静稳定吗
Good, I mean, you're feeling calm and stable?
出什么事了 老爸
What's going on, Pop?
你和凯利·帕特尔做了什么协议
What deal did you make with Kelly Patel?
很常规的制式合同 爸
Pretty standard contract, Pop.
他给我股份 我给他钱
He gave me shares, I gave him money.
凯利声称如果你不干
Well, Kelly's claiming that if you're not working
帝国娱乐首席执行官 他就要拿回他的股份
as the CEO at Empire, he gets his shares back
以及部分你的股份
and some of yours.
这是一种弥补性收入
It's a claw back.
听起来很糟糕 爸
It sounds worse than it is, Pop.
是在投资者面前作为诱饵
It's something you dangle in front of an investor
引他们签字的东西
as bait to get them to sign on,
但投资者一般不会强求 爸
but they're almost never enforced, Pop.
是 除非有人强求他们
Yeah, until someone enforces them.
如果凯利触发了这一条款
If Kelly pulls the trigger on this,
他就会成为帝国娱乐的主要所有者
this is gonna make him a majority owner of Empire.
我知道你这会不在状态
Now, I know you weren't in your right mind
你在做出诸多决定的的同时
when you made a lot of decisions,
怎么能够放弃你与生俱来的权利 儿子
but I mean, how could you give away your birthright, Son?
-我能修正这一点 爸 -不不
- I can fix this, Pop. - No, no, sorry--
我回公♥司♥
I'll come in.
我去公♥司♥露露面
I'll make an appearance at Empire.
不 我要的不是这个
No, that's not what I want.
你现在不该来公♥司♥
Now, you're not supposed to be there.
你要休息才对
You're supposed to be relaxing.
如果我去了公♥司♥
If I'm in the office,
他就不能证明我没有在工作
he can't prove I'm not running things.
不 医生说如果你回去
No, the doctor said if you go back there,
就有可能复发
you could have a relapse.
这是我的过错
This is my fault.
你得让我来更正
You gotta let me make this right.
真的结束了吗
Is it really over?
是的 我们给出了最后也是最佳的提议
Yeah, we issued our best and final offer.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表