剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
in some soft pants?
这是你花钱买♥♥的时间
It's your time.
无论怎样我的报酬都那多
I get paid the same either way.
很好 因为我有钱 宝贝
Okay, well, great, 'cause I'm rich, honey.
祝你今天过得开心
You have a good day.
顺便说一句 我注意到了
Before you go, though, I did notice
你的眼袋快赶上铂金包了
those Birkin-sized bags under your eyes.
你睡得好吗
How are you sleeping?
我的化妆师有苦头吃了
Better than my makeup artist is about to.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
♪那又如何 我也有火♪
♪So what, I got a attitude♪
♪我也有火♪
♪Uh, I got a attitude♪
♪那又如何 我也有火♪
♪So what, I got a attitude♪
♪我也有火 彻夜不睡♪
♪ Uh, I got a, I don't sleep ♪
干杯
Cheers.
♪门外大笔钞票成堆♪
♪ Too much money out that door ♪
♪只等我上班路过♪
♪ On my way to go to work ♪
谢谢你们邀请她再次亮相
Thanks for giving our girl another shot.
我们很高兴能让提安娜的发言
Hey, we were happy to hear that Tiana's comments
免于断章取义
were taken out of context.
互联网上的这种抵♥制♥文化
Well, cancel culture leaves no room
不容异议与宽容
for nuance or forgiveness.
我要感谢科技纽约
I want to thank Technique New York
邀请了我
for having me.
今晚本该是为
Tonight was supposed to be a celebration
高颧骨
of high cheekbones,
厚嘴唇 宽鼻头等等
of full lips, of broad noses,
各式各样的美人举办的庆典
of beauty in all forms, of inclusion.
我们爱你
We love you!
但显然 只有在方便的时候
But apparently, inclusion only gets celebrated
人们才庆贺多样性的美
when it's convenient
以及多样化并不会导致
or when it doesn't overshadow
一件价值数百万美金的产品贬值时
a multimillion-dollar product drop.
今晚有很多男性希望我今晚来这里
Listen, a bunch of men wanted me to come up here tonight
告诉你们我说错了话
and tell you that I misspoke
不该说每一个生命都很可贵
when I said that all life was precious.
但我相信你们
But I believe in you,
我的粉丝
my fans,
能接受令人不快的事实
to hear an uncomfortable truth,
因为话已经说出 而且就是我的真心话
because I said what I said, and I meant it.
我反对堕胎
I am pro-life.
♪欧耶♪
♪Oh, yeah♪
♪在墙上挂上我的照片♪
♪Put a picture of me up on the wall♪
♪我可以拥有一切♪
♪You can't tell me that I can't have it all♪
♪我才是那个主导的人♪
♪I'm the one making the calls♪
♪坐好看着多米诺骨牌倾倒♪
♪Sit back and watch how the dominoes fall♪
♪给我玩具 我已欲♥火♥焚身♪
♪Give me props, I'm a little bit litty♪
♪我的人生并不光彩♪
♪My life hasn't always been pretty♪
♪并不是都未见过♪
♪Ain't nothing I haven't seen♪
有点搞错了
There's been some type of mistake.
你已经两次浪费我时间了
Yeah, you wasting my time twice.
各位 我们走
Guys, come on. Let's go.
♪我这次要做我自己♪
♪I'm doing me all the way this time♪
♪不能向我隐瞒♪
♪Yeah, can't tell me nothing about it♪
♪戴着王冠 扬着头♪
♪Hold my head high, I crown it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad about it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad♪
♪我的光芒就是我的一切♪
♪My shine, I'm all about it♪
♪不需要你在我身边♪
♪I don't need you around it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad about it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad♪
你让她唱的吗
You put her up to this?
♪我懂得如何对待♪
♪I know how to treat♪
提安娜是个独♥立♥的女人
Tiana's her own woman.
这是她想告诉你的
That's what she's trying to tell you.
♪不能向我隐瞒♪
♪Can't tell me nothing about it♪
♪戴着王冠 扬着头♪
♪Hold my head high, I crown it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad about it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad♪
♪我的光芒就是我的一切♪
♪My shine, I'm all about it♪
♪不需要你在我身边♪
♪I don't need you around it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad about it♪
♪我并不感到悲伤♪
♪I don't feel bad♪
格拉迪斯 你好
Gladys, Hey.
别跟格拉迪斯打招呼
Don't say hi to Gladys.
我们不在帝国娱乐工作了
We don't work at Empire anymore.
我们经营着波西娱乐 记住了
We run Bossy Media, remember?
对不起 我在这里很受欢迎
Excuse you, I was well-loved here.
但她不再是你的同事了
But she's not your coworker anymore.
我知道 我们是竞争关系
I know, we are the competition.
这是谈判
This is a negotiation,
如果安德鲁要拍我们的头
so when Andre tries to pat our heads...
-没人拍我的头 -把你的傲慢放一放
- No one's patting my head. - Shut that condescension down.
没错 放一放 放一放
That's right. Shut it down, shut it down.
-你好 -这次会议和交易取消了
- Hi. - This meeting and deal are off.
我还真没想到
Okay, not what I was expecting.
发生了什么 安德鲁
What's going on, Andre?
提安娜耍的这招充满了你们的气息
Your fingerprints are all over that stunt Tiana pulled.
你们未经同意就私自见了她 还暗中给她支持
You met with her unsanctioned and put a battery in her back.
因为这是我们的好主意 让你同意
Because that was our bright idea to get you to agree
和我们的艺术家合作吗
to a collab with our artist?
没错 你知道这次合作会重振提安娜的演艺生涯
Exactly, and you know this collab is gonna rehab Tiana's career.
这么多年来我都是这么做的
You've seen me do this with artists for years.
没有你们这些小人物的帮助
I'll get Tiana back on track
我也能让提安娜回归正轨
without the help of your little label.
小人物
Little label.
你们不再与提安娜
Which won't be working with Tiana
以及任何帝国娱乐的艺人合作了
or any Empire artist ever.
你现在想的和我一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
当然了
Of course I am.
我们应该用砖头把所有窗户都砸了
Let's get a brick and bust all these windows.
或者我们直接签下提安娜
Or we just sign Tiana right from under him.
我其实想的不是这个
I'm actually not thinking that at all.
吉赛尔 你好姐妹
Giselle. Hey, sis!
看起来不错
Looking good.
你回来啦
Back at ya.
必须这样
Oh, it has to happen.
安德鲁必须把提安娜带回来
Tiana will be reeled in by Andre
否则我就自己上了
or my--or me my damn self.
我离开了半年的时间
I spend half a year gone,
所有人都不会做自己的工作了
and everybody here forgets how to do their damn job.
你得冷静 安德鲁做得不错
You need to calm down. Andre's doing just fine.
他做得很棒
Yeah, he's doing terrific.
我有个很棒的主意
You know what? I got a really great idea.
我们为什么不让白人特蕾西
Why don't we get White Tracy
当下一任帝国娱乐首席执行官
to be the next CEO of Empire?
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
爸 菲力·斯特里特是谁
Dad, who the hell is Philly Street?
菲力·斯特里特以前特别火
Oh, Philly Street used to be hot back in the day
直到你♥爸♥出现 抢了他的风头
until your father came along and stole his thunder.
-他是个无名小卒 -什么
- He's a nobody. - What?
爸 这个作家说他很特别
Dad, the writer said he's special.
你为什么把他踢出电影了
Why you kick him out the movie?
要深入了解帝国娱乐 你是选择相信我
Who are you going to trust to know more about Empire,
还是相信某位过时的人
me or some has-been?
我们刚把孩子放下
We just got the baby down.
你没忘记监控器
Ah, and you didn't forget the monitor.
很好 我确信你没忘记把小沃克
Great, and I'm sure you didn't forget to put little Walker
放在他背上吧
down on his back?
当然没忘 琦琦
Of course not, Cookie.
你知道这不是我第一个孩子 对吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表