剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我知道这很吓人 但出现幻觉是正常的
I know it was frightening, but it's not unusual
因为你在服用大量的药物
to hallucinate given the host of medications you're on
而且最近也有很大压力
and your recent stressors.
怎么让它停止呢
How do we make it stop?
我会让负责你的医生
I'll have your primary physician
重新调剂你的药物
recalibrate your medications.
但这可能需要花上几天时间
But it may take a few days to work.
同时 既然你已经知道了
In the meantime, since you already know
你所见的并非真实
what you're seeing isn't real--
-那么就无视它 -对的
- Ignore it. - Exactly.
为什么是金斯利
Why Kingsley?
为什么我的幻觉会是这样的呢
Why would my hallucinations manifest in that way?
从你的生活来看 这有很多原因
Based on your file, there's a myriad of reasons.
幸存者的内疚 你哥哥的去世
Survivor's guilt, your brother's death.
同父异母的哥哥
Half-brother.
我认为他的去世拯救了你的生活
It seems to me his death literally saved your life.
又或许他代表了你压抑的
Or perhaps he represents something your subconscious
一部分潜意识
believes you're suppressing.
你的意识不愿让你承认的一部分
Something your conscious mind won't let you admit.
他说了什么
What did he say?
没什么
Nothing.
所以那对你来说意味着什么呢
So what does that mean to you?
意味着我可以控制它
It means I can control it.
♪我知道我是个尤物♪
♪Yeah, I know that my body is something♪
♪我拥有它 我感觉超棒♪
♪I own, but I like feeling good♪
我在忙 超级忙
I'm busy. Très busy.
是我 当娜 你好 姐妹
It's Donna. Hey, sis.
很高兴见到你 你裙子很好看
Good to see you. Cute dress.
-谢谢 -你好呀
- Thank you-- - What up, cuz?
录音棚不错呀
Yo, nice studio.
你在这里干什么 你又带他来干什么
What are you doing here, and why did you bring him?
是你邀请我们随时来参观你的地盘的
Well, you invited us to tour your new digs any time.
我们想看看天花乱坠的宣传都是怎么回事
We wanted to see what all the hype was about.
不过那都是几个月前的事情了
Okay, that was months ago, though.
现在不是一个好时机
Now is not a good time.
你可带我来了个好地方
Oh, yo, point a brother to the dope swag.
你给他们都买♥♥了新的坎耶联名款吗
Hey, y'all got them new Kanye joints?
-我穿12码 -没有
- I wear a 12. - No, we are not
坎耶·韦斯特的范才刚刚开始
Kanye West swag level just yet.
另外 今天我过得很糟糕
And again, this is a really bad day for me.
我要去很多地方救火
I have a lot of fires to put out, so.
别为努力感到羞耻 贝基
Don't be ashamed of the hustle, Becky.
大部分新事业都失败了
Most new businesses fail.
我不是个失败者 你...
I am not a failure, and you...
你今天不许这样对我
you will not do this to me today.
今天不可以 你来了真好 姐妹
Not today. So glad you came, sister.
爱你 有你真好
Love you. Love having you.
有你在我也很幸福
I'm really glad to have you, too.
你们为什么不来我办公室参观一下呢
Why don't I give the two of you a tour of my offices?
-好吗 -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们以前参观过录音室吗
Okay, have you ever seen a studio before?
迪米特里 去找卢修斯
Dimitri, find Lucious
帮我把笔记本带过来 不然你就完蛋了
and get me my damn laptop or that's your ass.
你逃不掉的
Hey, you not getting out of that,
不如放弃吧
so you might as well give up.
你知道吗 你对我来说没用
And you know what? You are useless to me
除非你说实话
unless you start telling me the truth.
说实话
The truth!
达蒙 听着
Damon, look...
好吧 我爱卢修斯
Okay, okay, I love Lucious.
尽管发生了这么多事情
Despite everything.
那都过去了 指导他把我扔在这里等死
That was yesterday, before he left me here to die.
所以你在替他做间谍
So you were spying for him?
不是这样的
No, see...
我不知道我是否想要他回来
I didn't know if I wanted him back.
所以我才没把你电♥话♥里讲的东西给他
So that's why I didn't give him what was in your phone.
我发誓
I promise.
所以不是因为你对我有感情
So it wasn't about you having feelings for me?
原来是这样
Check that out.
谁能想到呢
That's a good one right there.
恭喜你 琦琦·里昂
Yeah, congratulations, Cookie Lyon.
这是你一天下来第一句实话
That's the first honest thing you've said all day.
-天啊 -现在我想要你告诉我
- Oh, God. - Now, I want you to tell me
你为什么不确定你想要他回来
why aren't you sure you want him back?
看看我在哪里 再看看他
Because look at where I am! Where is he, huh?
他说已经忘了我 他在乎的只有自己
He said forget about me! All he cares about is himself.
尽管如此 你还是爱他 这是为什么
And yet, you still love him. What is that all about?
-可能是自尊心在作祟 -我知道
- Self-esteem issues? - I know.
-怎么了 -听着
- What? - Look.
卢修斯...
Lucious...
我十六岁就认识他了 明白吗
I've known him since I was 16, see?
我们相互扶持长大
And we practically raised each other.
听着 听着 我自己的爸爸
Look, look, look, look, my own father,
我爸把我赶出去 是因为卢修斯
my own father put me out because--because of Lucious.
他是我的一切
You know, he was all I had.
我没得选择 我没得选
I had no choice. I had no choice!
恋父情结吗
Daddy issues. Huh.
达蒙 请放过我吧
Damon, please let me go.
别让我夹在你和卢修斯中间了
Don't put me in the middle of you and Lucious.
不 你自作自受 是你自己卷进来的
No, you made this about you. You put yourself in the middle.
-不是 -那为什么你跟我在一起了
- No. - Why was you even with me?
为什么
Why?
对不起 那是我的错
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
你什么意思 你的错 什么
What you mean, made a mistake? Hold on, what?
等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, what?
-一个错误 贱♥人♥ -不要
- Mistake, bitch? - No, no, no!
-我打爆你的脸 -不要 求你了
- I'll crack you in your face! - No, no, please!
达蒙 求你了 我不是故意的
Damon, please. I didn't mean it--
-没错 -我...
- Yeah! - I--
如果卢修斯·里昂不在乎你了
If Lucious Lyon don't care about you,
我就去找他现在在乎的人 好吗
then I'ma find somebody that he does care about, okay?
好
Okay.
迪米特里 听着
Yo, Dimitri. Okay, listen.
有一项新任务
There's a new assignment.
把卢修斯·里昂的孙子带过来
I need a 20 on Lucious Lyon's grandchildren now.
-什么 不要 -把他们带过来
- What, no! - I need a 20 on them.
-达蒙 达蒙 -找到后打给我
- Damon, Damon, Damon. - And call me when you get them.
-不要 -他有三个孙子女
- No, no. - There's three of them.
贝拉 王子
Yeah, Bella, Prince,
还有一个刚出生的
and then, they got, like, a newborn or something.
不要啊 达蒙 达蒙
No, Damon, Damon, Damon, Damon!
拜托了 达蒙 拜托了
Come on, Damon. Please, please, please.
拜托了 拜托了
Please, please, please.
放过我的孙儿们吧
Leave my grandbabies out of this, okay?
我饿了 你饿吗
I'm hungry. You hungry?
什么
What?
我认识一个老家伙
Man, I know this old cat,
路易斯安那州的约翰·弗伦奇
John Frenchy down in Louisiana.
他过去常常
He used to make the--
常常做好吃的炖煮小龙虾
he used to make the best crawfish étouffée.
达蒙 你不准碰我的孩子
Damon, you ain't gonna touch my babies.
我会先杀了你
I'll kill your ass first.
没有小龙虾
You ain't got no damn crawfish.
吃不到小龙虾了
Don't nobody have crawfish.
但还有对虾 这也行
Ah, but you got shrimp. That'll work.
你都猜不到 猜不到味道
And you ain't know, you ain't know.
但你会吃到的
But you gonna find out.
科技纽约宣传片拍摄 第三场
Technique New York promo shoot, take three.
♪我状态全满♪
♪I'm feeling good.♪
♪45分钟已消耗 我还没准备好♪
♪Yeah, 45 minutes and I'm still not ready♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表