剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
今天之内 她会签署取消协议和保密协议
She'll sign the annulment and NDA by EOD.
她人呢
And where is she?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我在制♥作♥新歌♥"里昂夫人"
I've been working on my new demo "Mrs. Lyon."
要知道 如果你跳到这一步
You know, if you hopped on that,
我们就得把这一代的
we'd have this generation's version
"我们有些共同点"锁定了
of "We Got Something in Common" On lock.
让我来独唱真实的家庭主妇吧
Yo, let me holler at Miss Real Housewife, alone.
玛雅 你想从我这里得到什么
Maya, what do you want from me?
什么嘛 当然是你的爱啦
Why, your love, of course.
好吧 我的音乐
Okay, my music--
如果没有你 就没有人搭理我
nobody cares about me without you.
如果你表现得像个傻瓜
How is people supposed to take my music or my acting serious
人们怎么能把我的音乐或演出当回事
if you acting a damn fool?
那就帮帮忙
Okay, so help me.
我们过了那个阶段了 玛雅
We're past that, Maya.
你一天不签字 我的身价都在掉
Every day you refuse to sign, I'm dropping 100 grand.
我说 真疯了
I mean, this is madness.
总得有 你看
There has to be some-- look, look,
我们考虑下公园吧
let's just start thinking parks, okay?
考虑下广场好吧
Think of the squares, okay?
工会 华盛顿什么的
Union or Washington or something?
或是肯能有多余的空间
Or maybe there's, like, some overflow space
比方说在剧院里
from a theater or something--
是的 没有
Yeah, um, nope, no,
剧院老板说"不行"
and the theater director said, "Hell no."
好吧 去给我找找一条街道
Ugh, okay, well, look, go out and find me an alley
或是像高中体育馆
or, like, I don't know, like, a high school gym
-什么的 -收到
-or something. -Got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
波西娅 你看起来不错
Hey, hey, Porsha. You look good.
-谢谢你 -我很乐意来见见你
- Hey, thank you. - Girl, I'm so glad to see you.
说真的 我都有点忙疯了
Honestly, I'm a little crazy with all of this.
波西音乐节的筹划千头万绪
Just, like, this is a lot of planning for BossyFest.
琦琦真的好像把事情弄得更糟了
It really is, and Cookie is kind of making things worse.
是吗
Is that it?
你就没有什么想跟我说的
You ain't got nothing you wanna say to me?
其实 是有点事情
Actually, yeah, there is something
我想跟你说
I wanted to say to you.
我对此感到非常糟糕
Um, I've been feeling really awkward about this
非常尴尬 我想跟你说
and really terrible, and I just wanna let you know
那什么...
that, um...
我原谅你了
I so forgive you
你没有筹办我的生日派对
for not planning anything for my birthday.
没关系 托马西娜和我知道了
It's okay. Me and Thomasina got it, okay?
别担心
So don't worry about it.
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, are you serious right now?
我是非常认真的 我不想你担心
Yeah, I'm really serious, so I don't want you to worry.
我不生你气了 我原谅你
I'm not mad at you anymore. You're forgiven.
-我们明白的 -天哪
- We got it. - Wow.
将会是一次非常盛大的派对
Yeah, it's gonna be a great party.
你会万分惊喜
You'll be saying "Wow, wow, wow"
等你亲临现场
once you get in there.
派对上见吧
I'll see you at the party, though, right?
随便你
Whatever.
我想搞独角兽主题
I think I'm gonna make it unicorn themed.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
琦琦 我们已经离婚了
Look, Cookie, we are divorced now,
你没有权利再这样
so you no longer have the right
气势汹汹地冲进我的办公室
to come barging in my office, acting like a damn hood rat.
你要不想我冲到你办公室
Well, if you don't want me barging in the house
还是我留给你的
I let you keep, then you shouldn't try
那你就不该背后捅我刀子
to step on my neck.
你跟那个埃尔维斯·斯通一伙
You got right in line with that Elvis Stone
还把三人组从我们的名册上撤走 你个混♥蛋♥
and pulled TBD from Bossy roster, you son of a bitch.
我知道你把自己的问题怪到我身上
Look, I know how much fun it is for you to come blaming me
有多爽
for your problems,
但我跟此事无关
but I had nothing to do with this.
凯利·帕特尔正要把帝国娱乐从我手里抢走
Kelly Patel is trying to take Empire away from me,
在安德鲁缺席的时候
and with Andre gone, you know, maybe it slipped
可能中间就除了岔吧
through the damn cracks or something.
得了吧
Come on, man.
好 我道歉
Okay, I apologize.
如果不是你干的 那你可以挽救此事
Well, if you didn't do this, then you can fix it.
给帝国娱乐打电♥话♥ 说三人组要回到波西那边
Call Empire, tell them that TBD is back on Bossy's stage,
全美金曲奖去死
ASAs be damned.
你没听见我说话吗
Didn't you just hear me?
凯利要把公♥司♥抢走了
Kelly is trying to take Empire away from me!
现在如果我出错 就死定了
Now if I make one false move, it's a wrap for me.
我们离婚的时候
When we got divorced, you told me you wanted
你告诉我你要独♥立♥自主
to stand on your own two damn feet.
波西音乐节真在举办 卢修斯
BossyFest is happening, Lucious,
将来我会记得谁帮过我
and I will remember who was in my corner
谁袖手旁观
and who wasn't when it does.
请用
Here you are.
别介意我
Don't mind if I do.
见鬼 像你的屁♥股♥一样咸
Ugh, salty, just like your ass.
我给你带来了这么大的不便吗 里昂女士
To what do I owe this brash inconvenience, Ms. Lyon?
没有 埃尔维斯 我只想问个问题
Oh, no, Elvis, I'm asking the questions.
比如说 你怎么这么惹人厌啊
Like, why are you so up my ass, huh?
惹人厌
Up your ass?
你觉得这是我办全美金曲奖19年来
Do you think this is the first insurrection
第一次碰到这样的语言攻击吗
I've faced in my 19 years of running the ASAs?
差得远呢
Not even close.
没人记得我是怎么搞定了凯斯·史威特和雷德
Nobody remembers how I handled Keith Sweat and LA Reid,
一旦你的流浪者音乐节
and nobody's gonna remember you either
毁了你的品牌 也没人会记得你
once your homeless festival bankrupts your label.
波西娱乐就会像从没存在过
It'll be like Bossy never existed.
你没法除掉我
You won't erase me, okay?
我辛辛苦苦工作
I've worked too damn hard to let
让大家都各就各位
some little talking piggy in a blanket...
来试试扳倒我啊
Try and take me down.
还有一个选择
There is an alternative.
回全美金曲奖吧
Come back to the ASAs.
我会给提安娜头等座
I'll give Tiana prime seats
给梅洛迪一次演出机会
and that Melody person a feature.
所以在这之前
So you'd do all of that
你会把我们先干掉
after you tried to take us down.
我会确保
I'll do all of that
在你们被♥干♥掉以后再做这些
after I'm sure you are taken down.
你要回全美金曲奖 公开申明你的支持
You will come back to the ASAs, publicly affirm your support,
还要取消波西音乐节
and cancel BossyFest.
午饭我请了 你好好考虑
Enjoy lunch on me while you think about it.
我不知道你为什么一直反对
I don't know why you keep rejecting
办一场化装舞会
the idea of having a costume party.
别想了
Let it go.
你能给我找一套朱迪·丹奇
Ooh, can you find me a Dame Judi Dench
在电影《猫》里的戏服吗 那酷毙了
from the movie Cats costume? 'Cause that'd be dope.
妈妈 你真的想在新的十年开始的时候
Mama, do you really wanna enter in a new decade
打扮得像一只老猫咪吗
looking like some old kitty?
好吧 算了
Okay, fine.
还有个问题
Also, quick question,
你把我的处方给里尔·凯夫了吗
did you call in my prescription to Lil' Kev?
贝基 我真的需要专注于波西音乐节
Becky, I really need to focus on BossyFest.
那是当然 但作为一个好助手
I'm sure, but being a good assistant
需要能多任务工作
means multitasking.
贝基 我的排练为什么取消了
Becky, why is my rehearsal canceled?
因为行政问题
Um, administrative issues.
好吧 波西音乐节最好别垮
Yeah, well, BossyFest better not fall apart,
因为我不会乖乖坐在家里
because I am not gonna be sitting at home
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表