剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
来吧 听听 小朋友
Yeah, come on, child.
小朋友 这听起来就像
Uh, child, that sounds like
有节拍的卫生棉条广♥告♥
a tampon commercial with a beat.
快滚出去
Get yo' ass outta here.
谢谢
Thank you.
-太细腻了 -感觉有太多雌激素了
- Too sensitive, child. - Too much estrogen in that.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on in here, honey.
好 不错 很棒
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你们做的东西挺不错的
Yeah, see, you doing something with that.
我都快要开始跳抖臀舞了
Yeah, I was about to bust a twerk real quick.
我只有一个问题
Okay, just one question.
你们制♥作♥团队里有没有女性
Do you have any females on your producing team?
我们...
We are, um,
打算重新定义性别
redefining gender.
而且我们只找女性外卖♥♥员
And we only hire female Postmates.
你再说一遍
Okay. But you're doing what, child?
你说你们打算干嘛
You're doing what?
我们打算重新定义性别
We're redefining gender.
滚吧
Get your ass outta here,
你们仨一起滚
all three of you!
-恶心 -三个傻...
- Gross. - Damn three blind mi--
下一个 我想问一下
Next! I have a question.
你问
Yeah.
你觉得打电♥话♥给女性制♥作♥人
Did you think to call any female producers
让她们来我们的女性厂牌 这很难吗
for our all-female label, or was that too hard?
不难 琦琦 三个人电♥话♥我都打了
No, Cookie, I called all three of them.
伊丝特尔·迪恩跟蕾哈娜在游艇上
Ester Dean is on a yacht with Rihanna,
梅克巴·瑞迪可也在那艘游艇上
and Makeba Riddick is also on that yacht.
希雅戴着假发不知道去哪了...
And Sia is lost in a wig somewhere, so...
这些贱♥人♥没邀请我去游艇玩
Them bitches ain't call me to go on a yacht.
幸好我联♥系♥了一些人
Anyway, good thing I made some calls.
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
姐妹 快进来
Hey, girl. Come in.
-你们好呀 -波西娅
- Hey, boo. - Porsha.
听说你们在找内部制♥作♥人
Heard y'all was looking for some in-house producers.
等等 你还在帝国娱乐上班吗
Wait, aren't you still an Empire employee?
每个人都需要一个副业
Okay, everybody need a side hustle.
而且 你们都知道我很棒
Plus, y'all know I'm good.
听着吧
So just listen.
♪她是个危险的女人♪
♪She's a dangerous woman♪
♪我代表女人♪
♪I'm every woman♪
-这是夏卡的取样吗 -对
- Is that a Chaka sample? - Uh-huh.
最好效果爆♥炸♥
Better go off.
太棒了
Yes!
看 这才有我发挥的空间嘛
Now, see, that, I can do something with.
亲耳听到才有实感
I just need to hear it on its feet.
什么 什么意思
What? What that mean?
意思是跟我走
That mean get your ass over here
我们去把这首歌♥...
and we gonna put it on...
我们去排练这首歌♥ 快来
We gonna rehearse the song, girl. Come on.
波西娅 欢迎加入波西
Porsha, welcome to Bossy.
波西娅
Porsha!
放下去
Back off.
过去 太热了
Back up. It's too hot.
你想让我把温度调低点吗
You want me to go turn down the heat?
不用 我只想你呆在你那边的沙发上
Nah, I just want you to stay on your side of the couch.
谁今天把你惹得脸这么臭的
Who wiped their ass on your towel this morning?
你和小哈发生了什么吗
Did you let 'Keem hit or not?
我的天哪 我还要跟你说多少遍
Oh, my God. How many times do I have to tell you?
我带我孩子的父亲去看他的孩子而已
I took the father of my kids to go see his kids, that's it.
那为什么他们没提他们的父亲
Then why they ain't say nothing about they dad?
贝拉和王子根本没提起他
Prince or Bella ain't said nothing about him.
你可真有胆子
You have a lot of black-ass nerve
竟敢问我这种问题
asking me these questions.
首先 我是你女朋友 对吗
First of all, I'm supposed to be your girl, right?
你的语气现在听起来确实很心虚
You're sounding real guilty right now.
-结果现在你开始冲我发火了 -没 无所谓
- But now you're mad at me? - Nah, it's cool.
完全没问题 事情就这样
It's all good. It is what it is.
如果你不信任我 那就没必要坐在这里
If you don't trust me, then you don't need to be here.
你说得对
You're right.
要是
If--
德文
那是什么
What's that, anthrax?
那是你"信任巡演"
It's the last bit of paperwork
最后的一部分股权文书
for your shares in the Empire Trust.
签了这个你就再也用不着和我说话了
Sign those, you ain't ever gotta talk to me again.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个炸♥弹♥吗
Is that a bomb?
这是...
It's, uh...
是为你开启下一段人生送的礼物
a way of saying welcome into your next life.
你自己包装的吗
You wrap it yourself?
挺高档
Fancy.
"闭嘴 傻瓜 永远爱你 卢修斯"
"Shut up, stupid. Love always, Lucious."
邮局没关门
You know, the post office is open,
所以你为什么要亲自来 卢修斯
so why are you here, Lucious?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我只是在思考我们人生中的下一个篇章
I'm just thinking about this next chapter in our lives, you know?
我想去世界上哪个地方都可以
I'm getting offers to go anywhere in the world
基本上想做什么都可以
and do basically whatever I want
同时还有人愿意为此支付巨额报酬
for hundreds of millions of dollars--
所以你是来这里炫耀的
Oh, so you came in here to brag.
再见
Man, good-bye.
不 但那些
No, none of it--
那些都没法给我
none of it gives me that...
我们创立帝国娱乐时的那种激♥情♥
that jolt like when we started Empire, you know?
你不能用帝国娱乐
Look, you can't compare
和你接下来要做的事情对比 好吗
what you're gonna do next to Empire, okay?
那是一生一次的事情
It's once in a lifetime.
我希望你能听点东西
Look, um, I want you to listen to something.
♪我以为自己不至于此♪
♪I thought I was above this♪
♪我知道真爱不是这样♪
♪I know this ain't what love is♪
♪你怎能如此狠心♪
♪How could you♪
♪让我显得那样愚蠢♪
♪Make me look so stupid?♪
♪你为何如此残忍♥♪
♪How'd you get so ruthless?♪
♪你怎能这样♪
♪How could you♪
♪从容不迫地说谎♪
♪Lie just like you're breathing♪
♪这对你为何如此容易♪
♪Why is it so easy for you?♪
♪你怎能这样♪
♪How could you♪
♪你怎能这样♪
♪How could you♪
音频需要混音
You know, the track needs to be mixed
并且她的声音得脱出和声之上
and she needs to sing out on the chorus,
但是...
but...
那声音
Hey, look, that voice?
有巨星潜质
Superstar quality.
我知道她没多少钱 所以...
And I know she didn't come with a lot of money, so...
对 但她可能...
Yeah, but she could be...
卢修斯 帝国娱乐永远会存在于你的血液里
You know, Lucious, Empire will always be in your blood, okay?
你没法用别的替代它 我也不能
You can't replace it. I can't replace it.
但如果这声音激起了你心中的火花
But if this voice is sparking something in you
去引领你开启人生的下一篇章
that's gonna lead you to the next chapter in life,
那么这比多少钱都更有价值
then that's more valuable than any amount of money ever.
这只是我的意见
That's just my opinion.
别忘了时间 琦琦
Never forget what time it is, Cook.
卢修斯
Lucious.
谢谢
Thank you.
有精力涣散的情况吗
Brownouts?
丧失时间感
It's like I lose time
想不起来发生了什么
and I don't know what's happened.
还有别的吗
And is there anything else?
我一直会看见他
I keep seeing him.
他现在出现在这里了吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表