剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
直到我找到继任
until you can be replaced.
-我能做到 -你会的
- I can do that. - You will do that.
玛雅 如果你搞砸了
And Maya, if you're no good,
交易就取消
deal's off.
懂了
Got it.
很好
Wow, that's good.
你在找安德鲁吗 你晚了一步
You looking for Andre? You just missed him.
玛雅 我知道你的试镜...
Look, Maya, I know your audition...
波西娅
You know what, Porsha?
别担心了
Don't even worry about it.
因为你知道吗
'Cause you know what?
我们没事了
We're good.
安德鲁刚把我签给了帝国娱乐
Andre just signed me to Empire.
-什么 -我知道你在想什么
- What? - I know what you're thinking.
显然我们俩都说了一些言不由衷的话
We both said some things we didn't mean, clearly,
但现在我签约了 所以我们没事了
but now I'm signed, so we're good.
玛雅 你就是个骗子
Maya, you ain't nothin' but a con!
怎么了
What's going on?
安德鲁 你雇我当艺人开♥发♥部主管
Andre, you hire me as your head of A&R
然后让我照顾的第一个人
and then you force me to babysit
就是你的宠物小助理吗
your lapdog assistant as my first sign?
玛雅很有天赋 我听过她的录音带
Maya's talented. I've heard her tape.
她会是个很好的艺人
She'll be an asset.
你到底是瞧不起我
What happened to you not underestimating me
还是在篡夺我的权力
or usurping my authority?
我是艺人开♥发♥部主管 安德鲁
I'm head of A&R, Andre!
我不能签那个女孩
I can't sign that girl!
你不用动手 我已经签好了
You don't have to. I've already done it.
好吧 这就是我们做的事吗
Okay, that's what we doing?
安德鲁 我受够了
Andre, I'm putting in too much time
总是像这样不被尊重
to be disrespected like this.
如果这就是新帝国娱乐
If this the new Empire,
那你别算上我
you can count me out.
这就是在胡闹 安德鲁 你心里清楚
This some BS, Andre, and you know it.
我今晚告诉他了 虽然怕得要死 但我还是说了
到底发生了什么
So what really happened?
别想着对我撒谎
And don't you even think about lying to me!
-没事 妈 -发生什么了
- Nothing happened, Mom! - What happened?
是和毒品有关吗
What, is this about drugs?
因为你知道 只要走错一步
'Cause you know it just takes one misstep...
犯一个错误
one mistake...
那些警♥察♥就会把你送回监狱
for those cops to throw you back in prison,
我没办法再承受一次了
and I can't go through it again.
-等等 你说什么 -就告诉我
- Wait, you can't? - What... just tell me.
发生什么事了
What happened?
是安德鲁 妈
It's Andre, Ma.
你说"是安德鲁"是什么意思
What do you mean, "it's Andre"?
这都是他一手设的局
He set the whole thing up.
我本该带那个女孩去酒吧
I was supposed to take the girl to the club
让她吸可♥卡♥因♥
and offer her coke.
安德鲁给了你可♥卡♥因♥吗
Andre gave you coke?
他不像你以为的那样
He's not the same person you think he is.
好了 我要你走 现在就走
Okay, I want you to go. Go now.
-回学校去 -等等 那你呢
- Go back to school. - Wait, what about you?
我有点事情要处理
I've got some things I need to take care of.
妈 我不走...
Mom, I'm not leaving...
我要你照我说的做
I want you to do exactly what I said.
现在走吧 我晚点打给你
Now go. I will call you later.
我爱你
I love you.
见鬼 梅尔 外面好冷
Damn, Mel. It's cold out here.
别叫我梅尔 好吗
You know what? Don't call me Mel, okay?
永远别 你真是个懦夫
Ever. You are such a coward.
我有话要说
I had to say something.
你想说这个吗
Oh, you had to say this?
"我不喜欢变性人
Trannies ain't my thing.
可能是它在幻想着我
Maybe it fantasized about me,
但是不 绝对没这回事
but hell no, that never happened.
这贱♥人♥在撒谎"
This bitch lying."
-冷静点行吗 -别叫我冷静
- Just calm the hell down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
你用动物的它来称呼我
You called me an it.
闭嘴
Yo, yo, just shut up.
-别闹了 -你再也不能让我闭嘴了
- Don't make a scene. - No, you're not gonna shut me up ever again.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
过来
Come here!
从今天开始
From now on,
你就不认识我了
you don't know me.
懂了吗
Get it?
你个贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch!
不要 梅洛迪
No, Melody!
梅洛迪 快停下
Melody, stop! Stop!
赶紧滚进来
Get your ass inside.
躲起来 别出来
Take that board... stick with you.
警官
Officer!
快来
Come here.
警官救命啊
Get up. Officer, hurry!
快来 那群恶棍
Hurry! The thugs!
他们想要袭击乞丐 被他拦下了
They was trying to attack a bum and he was trying to save them!
在哪 他们去哪了
Where? Which way did they go?
打我的那个大块头往那边跑了
Uh, that way. Big... big guy who hit me.
对 他们往那边跑了
Yeah, they went that way!
你没事吧
You all right?
妈的
Damn it!
你还好吗
You all right in here?
你知道吗 卢修斯
You know what, Lucious?
我不需要衣着华丽的骑士来拯救 好吗
I don't need some damn knight in corsets and wrist ties, okay?
我可以拯救自己
I can fight my own fights.
你动荡的生活已经过去了 梅洛迪
Your fighting days are behind you, Melody.
谁说的 那个混♥蛋♥吗
Says who? That bastard?
哪里都有混♥蛋♥
There's always gonna be bastards out there,
但是你现在是大明星了
but you're a huge star now.
你不能陷入争吵之中
You can't be in the middle of no brawl.
你让他看起来像个英雄一样
You made Q look like a hero out there.
不不 我只是帮你
No, no, I flipped the narrative
摆脱了负面新闻 相信我
and kept you out of the story, and trust me,
他不会再来招惹你了
he's not gonna try and bring you back into it.
你现在需要做的
What you need to focus on right now
就是成为那个命中注定的巨星
is being this huge star that you've always deserved to be.
我之所以这么做是因为我欠你一个人情
And I did what I did tonight because I owed you.
伙计们 天哪 我真的太高兴了
Guys, I... oh, my God. I'm so excited.
我和我的闺蜜们以前特别喜欢这个组合
Me and my sisters used to love this group back in the day.
还记得吗 姐妹
Remember, girl?
他们今天来了
And here they are.
掌声欢迎风尚合唱团
Give it up for En Vogue!
♪你永远无法得到♪
♪No, you're never gonna get it♪
♪-永远无法得到 -这次不会♪
- ♪Never, never gonna get it♪ - ♪No, not this time♪
♪-永远无法得到 -我的爱♪
- ♪No, you're never gonna get it♪ - ♪My love♪
♪-永远无法得到 -你看♪
- ♪Never, ever gonna get it♪ - ♪See♪
♪你已经搞砸了一切♪
♪You done messed around on me for the last time, babe♪
♪再见 再也不见♪
♪Now, bye-bye♪
♪你永远无法得到♪
♪Never, ever gonna get it♪
♪我记得从前♪
♪I remember how it used me♪
♪你别再想用你的花言巧语欺骗我♪
♪You never was this nice you can't fool me♪
♪你说的字字句句 仿佛你已做出改变♪
♪Now you're talking like you made a change♪
♪你说的越多♪
♪Well, the more you talk♪
♪越像老调重弹♪
♪The more things sound the same♪
♪为什么你觉得你可以重新走入她的生活♪
♪What makes you think you can just walk back into her life♪
♪而不用打一架♪
♪Without a good fight, oh♪
♪我就静静地看着你装疯卖♥♥傻♪
♪I just sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself♪
♪你完全是在浪费时间♪
♪'Cause you're just wasting your time, oh♪
太棒了 精彩
Yeah, baby, yeah!
♪你永远无法得到♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表