剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
婚姻生活愉快
Enjoy.
♪寿星最大♪
♪You the boss on your B-day, hey♪
♪寿星最大♪
♪You the boss on your B-day, hey♪
♪寿星最大♪
♪Yeah, you the boss♪
-哈基姆 等等 -不要
- Hakeem, wait. - No.
你就是个沽名钓誉的女人
You a clout chaser, shorty,
借我流量提升人气
using my name for fame?
虽然我有些过火了
Okay, so maybe I took things a little too far,
但提安娜老是针对我
but Tiana's just always coming for me.
里昂太太 你在利用我
Mrs. Lyon, you're using me.
哈基姆 那你也利用我啊
Okay, so, Hakeem, use me too.
你想当演员
Look, you wanna be an actor,
但大家只认为你老爸用钱捧你当说唱歌♥手
but the whole world sees you as a rapper whose daddy gave him a record deal.
我能帮你改变形象
I can help change that.
今晚 我邀请了《名利场》 以及《时报》记者
Tonight, I invited reporters from Vanity Fair and The Times.
哈基姆 你在他们的文章里
Hakeem, they write about you,
你只是威尔·史密斯 而非"新鲜王子"
and people see you as Will Smith, and not the Fresh Prince.
威尔·史密斯上世纪80年代从事说唱音乐 被称为"新鲜王子"
我不确定
I don't know,
你别再搞出更狗血的戏码了
and don't be getting excited, making Mrs. Lyon t-shirts.
这事还没完
Right now, we not good.
♪寿星最大♪
♪You the boss on your B-day, hey♪
♪寿星最大♪
♪You the boss on your B-day, hey♪
♪寿星最大♪
♪You the boss on your B-day, hey♪
大家今晚开心吗
How y'all feeling tonight?
我首先想对我姐妹贝基说 生日快乐
So first I wanna say happy birthday to my girl, Becky!
是我 就是我
That's me! I'm her!
谢谢 好闺蜜
I thank you. Thank you, boo-boo.
但我不会送你礼物
But instead of giving you a present,
而是送礼物给全世界像我们这样的女孩
I wanna give a present to every girl in the world for doing what we do.
就是调♥教♥好那些谎话连篇的渣男
Okay, that is taking lying, garbage-ass men
撮合给下一个妹子
and fixing them up for the next girl.
致我前任以后的新欢婊们 拿走不谢
So to all my ex's future exes, you're welcome.
♪先打住♪
♪Wait a minute♪
♪别急啊 最好看清事实♪
♪No, no, not so fast, better check your facts♪
♪够不够低端♪
♪It ain't on the low, low, low♪
♪人人皆知 我调♥教♥出的男人♪
♪I created that man, everybody know that♪
♪你喜欢他的派头♪
♪You like the way he stunt in that drip♪
♪他的挑逗之言♪
♪The way he talk that talk to you slick♪
♪小妹妹 记好了♪
♪Baby girl, you better not forget♪
♪我一手调♥教♥而成♪
♪I did that, I did that, I did that, I did that♪
♪我调♥教♥出一个乖男人 送给你♪
♪I made a winner and gave him to you♪
♪他的一切都来自我的教导♪
♪Taught him everything that he do♪
寿星女
Hey, birthday mama!
我知道你让我过去拿药
I know you said to refill your prescription,
但他想亲自送来 给你庆生
but he wanted to deliver it himself with a birthday hug.
好
Ah, okay.
你能确保空中杂耍那个姑娘有水吗
Hey, can you make sure the aerial bitch has water?
-没问题 -谢谢
- As you wish. - Thank you.
里尔·凯夫
Lil' Kev!
妹子 妹子
Hey, girl. Hey, girl.
-生日快乐 -谢谢来庆生
- Aw, happy birthday. - Hey, thanks for coming.
我最爱的客户 必须来啊
You know I always come for my favorite customers.
我给你准备了生日小惊喜 妹子
I got a little birthday turn up for you right here, girl.
你把我的安♥非♥他♥命♥片碾成粉了吗
You crushed my Adderall for me?
不 你又不是大学生赶论文
No-- what, you got a paper to write?
这是可♥卡♥因♥ 让贝基嗨起来 免费送你
This is a bag of white girl-- some Becky for Becky on me.
反正是地球上存在的东西
Well, I guess it does come from the Earth.
当然
Yeah, of course.
自然提取之物
And it's, like, natural, right?
基本就像是咖啡粉
So it's basically like a bag of coffee.
-你不会有事 -很好
- You gonna be fine. - All right, cool.
谢谢
All right, well, thank you.
没事啦 生日快乐
You're cool. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我能坐下喝一杯吗 -当然了 喝吧
- Can I sit and have a drink? - Yeah, sure, have a drink.
♪皆我调♥教♥♪
♪I did that, I did that♪
♪我调♥教♥出一个乖男人 送给你♪
♪I made a winner and gave him to you♪
♪他的一切都来自我的教导♪
♪Taught him everything that he do♪
♪贱♥人♥ 不谢♪ ♪不谢♪
♪Bitch, you're welcome♪ ♪Welcome♪
♪不谢♪
♪You're welcome♪
妈
Hey, Ma.
我跟你说件事
Listen, you are the only person on the planet
这世上也就只有你会跟我一样惊讶了
who's gonna be as shocked as I was by what just happened.
快说吧
Okay, boy, spit it out.
老爸让我在股东面前演场戏
Well, Pop needed me to put on a dog and pony show at Empire,
但他看出我有点慌
but he could tell I was a little shaky--
不只是有点慌 我很慌
well, uh, maybe more than a little shaky.
儿子 你没事吧
Baby, are you okay?
没事 因为他没强迫我继续
Yeah 'cause instead of forcing me to do it,
而是让我回家休息了
he sent me home.
让你回家了
Sent you home?
他说我的精神状况比公♥司♥更重要
He told me that my mental health was more important than Empire.
难以置信
I couldn't believe it.
因为我们很可能失去帝国娱乐 妈
I mean, well, listen, we could lose Empire, Ma.
公♥司♥很可能会落入人手
We could legitimately lose Empire,
但他只想让我没事
but he just wanted me to be okay.
这个老家伙也总让我很惊喜
Yeah, old peg leg has been surprising me for a minute.
人就是这样 儿子
You know, that's the thing about people, son.
有时会让你惊喜
They'll surprise you sometimes.
说不定泰瑞也是这样
Maybe Teri is one of those people.
我得挂了 儿子
Look, I gotta go, baby.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 妈
- I love you. - I love you too, Ma.
♪贱♥人♥ 不谢♪ ♪不谢♪
♪Bitch, you're welcome♪
♪不谢♪ ♪不谢♪
♪Yeah, you're welcome♪ ♪Welcome♪
♪不谢♪
♪You're welcome♪
你来了 你家妹子气疯了啊
Hey, there you go. Baby girl mad as hell.
是啊
Yeah, well...
爱上里昂家的男人 免不了会抓狂
That's the side effects of loving a Lyon man.
还好我放下这段孽缘了
Yeah, I'm so glad I'm over that.
黑人天后三人组这件事
Mm, look, regarding the TBD thing,
我不能够保证什么 也不能发什么声明
I can't make any promises or an announcement,
但她们肯定能参加你的音乐节
but I'm pretty sure they'll be able to show up for your festival.
我很抱歉之前冲你发火 卢修斯
Look, I'm sorry I came at you like that, Lucious.
全美金曲奖这件事快把我折磨疯了
I'm just-- this ASAs stuff is driving me mad.
他们想让我办不成音乐节
I mean, they're trying to shut my festival down
因为我说出了他们的真面目
'cause I told the truth about their raggedy asses.
你打算怎么处理这件事
So what you gonna do with this ASA problem?
他们想让我讨好一个白人委员
They want me to kiss some rosy, white establishment ass.
我知道不该意气用事
Look, I know it ain't about me,
我知道要以艺人为重
and I know it should be about my artists,
但我好像做不到
but I don't know if I can do that.
确实让人左右为难
Yeah, that's a tough spot to be in.
我理解 也感同身受
I mean, I understand and can appreciate it
因为我现在也是骑虎难下
'cause right now I'm stuck between either being able
要么保住公♥司♥ 要么保护安德鲁
to protect Empire or protect Andre.
鱼与熊掌难以兼得 我不能再失去儿子了
Can't do both, and I can't lose my boy again, you know?
我们什么时候被人逼到走投无路了
When have we ever let anybody put our backs against the wall?
我们联手一起完虐这群跳梁小丑吧
Let's team up on this and get over on all these hos.
你有什么计策
What you got in mind?
看来你和哈基姆进展顺利啊
Looks like things are going great between you and Hakeem.
我知道他没事就拿孩子找你麻烦
I know he likes to spring his jump-off's kids on you,
但结婚也太过了吧
but a marriage?
谢谢欣赏表演
Thanks for watching.
总是很开心认识新粉丝
It's always a pleasure meeting new fans.
他坚持我们不能错过你的表演
He insisted we be here in time for your set.
果然很精彩啊
I'm glad he did.
凯德拉 别学提安娜拿唱歌♥来泄愤
Kendra, let Tiana's musical temper tantrum be a lesson.
下次 你遇见一个疼你的好男人
Next time you meet a nice guy willing to put up with your BS,
别跟渣前任出轨
don't cheat with the trash you threw out.
你与其跟人说教什么是好男人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表