剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You know this isn't my first baby, right?
我知道不是
I know it's not,
但过去好多年了
but they're so far apart in years,
我只是想确认你没忘记育儿技能
I just wanna make sure you didn't forget anything.
安德鲁 你能做饭前祷告吗
Andre, can you bless the table?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
天父 请保佑这顿晚饭
Father God, please bless this meal.
我们家经历过低谷
Our family has endured its share of lows,
但我们团结一心 站在一起
but we gather together, stand united,
最终有了这样的时刻
and are rewarded with moments like this.
谢谢袮 上帝 阿门
Thank you, Lord. Amen.
阿门 上帝保佑我的孩子贾马尔
Amen, and God bless my baby, Jamal.
我喜欢这个词
You know what? I like the sound of that,
"团结" 像个家庭
"united," like family.
想想看 提安娜是我们的家人吗
Come to think of it, isn't Tiana family?
天啊
God.
不 我是说 她是我孙子的母亲
No, I mean--I mean, she's the mother of my grandchildren.
哈基姆让她成为了家人 我们让她成为了明星
Hakeem made her family. We made her a star.
为什么看起来没人能
Why is that no one seems to be able
控制住她这张臭嘴
to get her to control her damn mouth?
-老爸 -好
- Damn, Pop. - Okay.
关于这点 不管是试图控制提安娜还是其他女人
So trying to control Tiana or any woman, for that matter,
都是错误的策略
is the wrong strategy.
你为何不试试尊重她呢
Why don't you try to respect her?
不 她的嘴巴要让我们花费
No, her mouth is about to cost us
一个数百万美元的合同
a multimillion-dollar contract.
所以呢 她不能说话吗
Okay, so what? She can't speak?
她不能有自己的意见吗
She can't have her own opinion?
她要听从男人的指示吗
She gotta be told what to do by some man?
你知道吗 我们吃饭吧
You know what? Let's just eat.
我在处理 老爸
I'm handling it, Pop.
不 你更像是搞砸了 儿子
No, more like mishandling it, son.
在我来看
The way I see it,
我们现在处于关键时刻[九局下半]we're at the bottom of the ninth right now,
棒球比赛中♥共♥有九局 九局下半为最后一个半局
每名打者有三颗好球的机会 每球称为一振 三振即出局
而你已经被两振
and you done struck out twice.
横扫即在系列赛中未让对手赢球
而我必须要出面处理[横扫比赛]And I'm gonna have to sweep on in there
这样你才不会毁掉整个家业
so that you don't strike us out as a family.
坐下 安德鲁 别理你♥爸♥
Sit down, Andre. Ignore your father.
别理我
Ignore me?
-是的 -你要无视我吗 琦琦
- Yes. - You gonna ignore me, Cookie?
是的 看着
I sure am. Watch me.
你们花了大把时间为了证明
Y'all spend a whole lot of time trying to prove
没有我你们也能做到
that y'all can do this without me.
你们做不到
Well, you can't.
现在你们知道是什么感觉了
Now you know what it feels like.
至少我的盘子里还有食物
Well, at least I got food on my plate still.
我以为琦琦很难对付
And I thought Cookie was a lot to contend with,
但你♥爸♥ 他坏到家了
but your dad, he takes the cake.
卢修斯是戏剧之王
Lucious is a drama king.
他不能等到我们吃完了
I mean, couldn't he have waited till after we ate
再把所有东西扔到地上吗
to dump everything on the floor?
他说我搞砸了公♥司♥
He said I mishandled the company.
你不这么认为吧
You don't believe that, do you?
你认为他想让我成功 对吗
You think he wants me to succeed, right?
他明显不想让你吃饭
He sure doesn't want you to eat.
安德鲁 我好饿
Andre, I'm hungry.
对不起 泰瑞 我没有食物
I'm sorry, Teri, all right? I don't have any food.
我能把公♥司♥经营得比他更好
I can run this company better than he ever did.
我可以 我可以
I can. I can.
-别等我了 -什么
- Don't wait up for me. - What?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
给提安娜打电♥话♥
I have to get on the phone with Tiana.
我要把这事搞定
I have to make this right.
问题是 不不不
The thing is--no, no, no.
创业生活一点也不有趣
Start-up life is not glamorous...
是的
No.
但我们相比帝国娱乐的一个优势是
But the one advantage we have over Empire is not having
不用面对提安娜的无知
to deal with Tiana's ignorant ass.
那叫无知吗
Oh, that's the ignorant ass?
你还想推出一个不会唱歌♥的歌♥手
You wanted to launch a singer who doesn't know how to sing.
拉拉会唱歌♥ 好吗 我们已经讨论过了
Lala can sing, okay? We're done with that argument.
眼下的问题是要不要签提安娜
The argument at hand is about signing Tiana,
答案是不该
and we shouldn't!
我们可以廉价签下她
We'd get her at a bargain.
就像特♥价♥买♥♥下勒布朗
That's like getting LeBron at a discount.
-勒布朗 -对
- LeBron? - Yeah.
你认真的吗 勒布朗
For real, LeBron?
除非勒布朗认为美国应当有权
Maybe if LeBron thought that Uncle Sam should have
管管你的私生活
a say-so in what goes on in your vagina.
好吗
Okay?
提安娜在推特上被狂轰乱炸
Twitter is dragging Tiana to hell and back.
粉丝们都快对她粉转黑
Her fans are about to cancel her
下场就像戴"MAGA"帽子的坎耶
like she's MAGA Kanye.
MAGA=Make American Great Again
特朗普竞选口号♥ 让美国再次伟大
所有人都爱看反转
Everybody likes a comeback, though.
我只是看到了事情真♥相♥
I just see this for what it is.
这是商机
It's a business opportunity.
这不只是...
It's not just...
听我说 这有关我的私事
Listen, it is personal for me.
为什么
Why?
因为...我堕过胎
Because...I had an abortion.
抱歉 贝基
I'm sorry, Becky.
那是个艰难的决定
It was a hard decision,
但决定权还是得在我手中
but it was still my decision to make.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们和提安娜签约
If we sign Tiana,
我会感觉自己是个伪君子
I'm gonna feel like a hypocrite.
好吧 大曝光
Okay, full disclosure.
我也堕过胎 好吗
I had an abortion too, okay?
我和埃迪当时处于矛盾期
It was during a very rough patch with Eddie.
我以为我的婚姻完蛋了 然后...
I thought my marriage was over and it would be--
那你就该懂我
Well, then you should get it.
我理解的是 提安娜是幸运的
What I get is, Tiana is lucky,
荣幸的和有资格的
privileged, and entitled,
但她不是代表哪一方的国会议员
but she's not sitting on anybody's Congress.
也绝对不是哪一方的最高法♥院♥法官
She's definitely not on anybody's Supreme Court bench,
她当然也不可能制定任何法律
and she damn sure not making any laws.
她只是和你持有不同意见
She simply has an opinion that's different than yours,
而我们不必赞成任何观点
and we don't have to agree on everything.
这不是意见分歧的问题 好吗
This is not about a difference of opinion, okay?
这是关于我们会失去对身体的控制权
This is about losing control over our bodies.
这间公♥司♥的初衷是增加女人的自主♥权♥
This company was built to empower women,
而提安娜的行为与这一初衷背道而驰
and Tiana is the exact opposite of that.
如果这间公♥司♥的初衷是增加女人的自主♥权♥
If this company was built on empowering women,
所有女人
all women,
那她就有发声的权利
then she has a right to be heard.
-不不不 -不是吗
- Mm, no, no, no. - Right?
明显你还是不懂
You don't get it. That's clear.
贝基
Becky.
为什么我感觉
Why do I have a feeling
你在晚餐时表演的小节目
that your little performance at dinner
更多是针对我 而不是安德鲁
has more to do about me than Andre?
因为你太关注自己了
'Cause you think too much of yourself.
我们得谈谈 卢修斯
We need to talk, Lucious.
我们有什么好谈的
What do we have to talk about?
我没有时间...
Look, I don't have time--
我们没有时间谈论什么
What don't we have time to talk about?
卢修斯 我原谅你 好吗
Look, Lucious, I forgive you, okay?
等等 你原谅我
Wait. You forgive me?
-对 -原谅什么
- Yes. - For what?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表