剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire..
你赌上名声 就为了这种货色
This is what you staked your name and reputation on?
我说了她还没准备好
I told you she wasn't ready!
你和小哈发生了什么吗
Did you let 'Keem hit or not?
如果你不信任我
If you don't trust me,
那就没必要坐在这里
then you don't need to be here.
德文来电
我要走了 安德鲁
I'm leaving, Andre.
妈妈要说拜拜了 沃克
Mommy's going bye-bye, Walker.
除非她想留下来帮着策划我们美好的婚礼
Unless she wants to say and help plan our pretty wedding.
我们曾经有家庭
We had a family!
我们曾经有好日子 可你夺走了一切
We had a life, and you took that.
-她杀了达瑞尔 -什么
- She killed Durrell. - What?
我们也搅乱了你的生活 贱♥人♥
We messed up your life, too, bitch.
动起来 姐妹
Get it, sis!
赞
Yes!
太好笑了
Hilarious.
你最好动起来 你最好动起来
Yeah, you better get it. You better get it!
你最好动起来
You better get it!
你最好动起来 就这样
You better get it. Yes, sis.
好了好了好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
一撮这个 稍许那个
A little sprinkle of that, a dash of this.
完美的汤就做好了 亲爱的
That makes a perfect soup, honey.
这就是波西娱乐新的声音特性
That there is the new Bossy sound.
一起来干杯
Bring it in for a toast.
敬波西娱乐
To Bossy!
也敬提安娜贡献波西娱乐的首秀
And to Tiana debuting that Bossy sound
并作为我们的旗舰唱片 对吧
and being our flagship release, okay?
我已经找到了完美的主打歌♥
And I have the perfect anchor song,
可爱甜美的歌♥ 送给我的小心肝
a cute, sweet little number for my boo.
好吧 但哪个小心肝
Okay, but which boo?
新任小心肝 还是"原汁原味"的小心肝
The new boo or "Original recipe" boo?
好了 别烦她了
Okay, get out her business.
首先 别听贝基的 好吗
First of all, don't listen to Becky, okay?
德文是真爱
Devon is a real one.
你已经找到好男人了
You got a good one on your hands.
行了 八卦都说够了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Okay, enough; enough of the chitter-chatter, guppies.
我们继续工作吧 来吧
Let's get back to work. Come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
琦琦姨妈
Aunt Cookie?
凯莎 你来这干什么
Keisha? Uh, what are you doing here?
卡罗尔还好吗
Is Carol okay?
我觉得不好
I don't think so.
过来
Come here.
-她还有另外两个男人呢 -天呐
- She got two other guys in her business. - Oh, my God.
她不让我过来 也不离开家
She won't let me come over, and she won't leave the house.
你兄弟姐妹呢
Where your brother and sister?
在坎迪斯姨妈家
At Aunt Candace's.
求你了
Please.
我怕她会自杀
I'm worried she's gonna kill herself.
我要出去一趟
Hey, I gotta make a run.
嘻 哈 帝 国
第六季 第十四集
你总得原谅我
You're gonna have to forgive me eventually.
你威胁要夺走我的儿子
You threatened to take my son away from me.
我是想让一家人在一起
I'm trying to keep our family together.
安德鲁 我一直在想
Andre, I've been thinking.
我们下周不该结婚
We shouldn't get married next week.
我们该推迟婚礼
We should postpone this wedding.
我现在没法♥正♥常思考
I can't think straight.
我懂
I get it.
最近发生了很多变化 你压力过大...
Lots of change recently, you're overwhelmed...
所以我给你找了个助手
That's why I got you an assistant.
考特尼
Courtney.
考特尼会帮助你
Courtney is gonna help you
无论你需要什么
out with whatever you need:
开车送你 办事
driving you around, errands,
计划婚礼
wedding planning,
换尿布
changing diapers...
24小时待命
24/7.
你很忙 压力也大
You're busy, and you're stressed...
我知道你安全的话 会放心很多
And I'll feel better knowing that you're safe.
就把考特尼当作额外的帮手吧
Just think of Courtney as an extra set of eyes and hands...
无论你需要什么
whenever you need.
你说得对
You're right.
沃克今天下午要去做六个月体♥检♥
Walker has his six-month appointment this afternoon.
所以我们要中午出发
So we're gonna have to leave here around noon.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我得去办公室了
I gotta run to the office.
我爱你
I love you.
我想用最盛大的方式
I want to introduce Yana to the world
向世界推出雅娜
in a big, gigantic way,
所以我们请你来了 黛丝特妮
and that's why we got you here, Destiny.
你想要一首最热单曲
You're looking for a banger?
对
Yeah.
利佐用《真♥相♥伤人》大红
Lizzo broke with "Truth Hurts."
我知道其他艺人这样也能红
I know that might work for other artists,
但雅娜很特别
but Yana's special.
卢修斯 我们能私下谈谈吗
Lucious, can we talk in private?
-当然 -你有什么要对卢修斯说的
- Of course. - Oh, anything you need to say to Lucious,
都可以当着我面说
you can say in front of me.
我们间没有秘密
We don't keep secrets.
那出于对你的尊重 我就实话实说了
Then out of respect for you, I'm gonna keep it real.
谢谢
I'd appreciate that.
你想给雅娜的歌♥
The song you want for Yana
有些
is some...
属于"碧昂斯专属"的类型
"Reserved for Beyoncé" caliber heat.
你懂吗
You feel me?
好吧 黛丝特妮
Okay, Destiny,
雅娜是个极有天赋的歌♥手
Yana is an extremely talented singer.
我相信你肯定还有一些歌♥曲
I'm sure you have some song up your sleeve--
无意冒犯 但我看到她在音乐周刊上
No offense, but I saw your girl here bomb
演出失利的表现了
on the Music Weekly show.
黛丝特妮 很多艺人在到达巅峰前
Destiny, a lot of artists have bombed
都失败过不少次 你也知道
on their way up to the top, and you know that.
但她的烂堪比拉娜·德雷上《周六夜现场》
Okay, that was Lana Del Rey on SNL bad
她现在凉透了
Your girl's in a deficit right now.
好吧 我懂了
All right, okay. I get it.
我没经验 我需要不断证明自己
I am inexperienced, and I have a lot to prove.
但我能问你点事吗
But can I ask you something?
当你刚出道时
When you started out,
你是怎么让大家知道你货真价实
how did you let everybody know that you were for real?
我写了无数歌♥
I wrote my ass off.
那正是我要做的
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
雅娜 你很有天赋
Yana, you're very talented,
但我们需要偶像级的推手来帮你造势
but we need something iconic to launch you.
我们会付你一大笔钱
We will pay you top dollar.
不
No.
如果这首歌♥是代表我作为一名艺术家的身份
If this song is supposed to represent me as an artist,
那我需要自己写歌♥
then I need to write it.
这首歌♥要发自我内心
It needs to come from me.
恕我直言 德弗罗小姐
And with all due respect, Ms.DeVereaux,
我最了解自己的声音
I know my voice better than anybody else,
我也最知道该如何展示自己
and I know how to represent it.
换做是你也会这么做 卢修斯
That's what you would do, Lucious.
当然
Absolutely.
事实上 任何怀疑雅娜的人
In all truth, I mean, anyone that doubts Yana--
现在同行几乎都不相信她的实力
and that's pretty much everybody in the damn industry right now--
所以真的不值得为她写歌♥
is not really worthy of writing a song for her,
恕我直言
with all due respect.
我们走
Come on.
剩下的会议取消
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表