剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
让她觉得自信坚强
Make her feel confident. Make her feel strong.
尊重她的极限同时 能让她做得更多
Make her wanna do more while respecting her limits.
这是你一直想告诉我的吗
That's what you were trying to tell me?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我轻视你了
I underestimated you,
篡夺了你的权利 忽视了你的经验
usurped your authority, and ignored your experience.
我不会再这么做了
I'm not doing that again.
-你要炒了我吗 -不 恰恰相反
- You firing me? - No, the opposite.
帝国娱乐很幸运有你 波西娅
Empire's lucky to have you, Porsha.
从今天开始
As of today, your promotion
你将晋升为艺人开♥发♥部负责人
and new title of head of A&R are in place.
-恭喜你 -谢谢你 安德鲁
- Congratulations. - Thank you, Andre.
下次开会的时候 我会宣布的
I'll announce it at the next team meeting, okay?
-特雷热的情况要通知我 -好的 老板
- Keep me posted on Treasure. - You got it, boss.
谢谢
Thank you.
编舞的重点在于
The thing about the choreography
保持简单 保持优美
is you wanna keep it really simple and really classy,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
因为如果我们不... 我来
'Cause if we don't... I got it.
你好 谢谢你
Hi, hi, hi. Thank you.
我来签收 太感谢了
Let me sign that IOU. Thank you so much.
-贝基 -我得先...
- Becky. - Just have to... hey.
你们在这里搞什么
What the hell is going on here?
你的助手和我说你在设定
Your assistant tells me that you're setting up
雅娜在音乐周刊演出上的舞台概念
Yana's stage concept for the Music Weekly show?
-她还没准备好登台 -不是
- She's not ready for that. - No.
我认为这是让她
I think it'd be a really great way
为更盛大演出做好准备的好办法
to get her ready for bigger venues.
不行 不行 我完全不同意 贝基
No, no, no. I completely disagree, Becky.
不 你不必同意
No, you don't have to agree.
雅娜是和波西签的合同
You know, Yana's contract is with Bossy,
所以我是老板
and that's me.
卢修斯 我要想这么做
Hey, Lucious, I wanna do this.
不不 你不明白
No, no, you don't understand,
我也不指望你明白
and I don't expect you to understand.
那不是你的工作
That's not your job.
你的工作是要听听有三十年经验之人的话
I mean, your job is to listen to the 30 years' experience
我在这行做了这么久 你要听听我的建议
I have in this business and to follow my advice.
像个听话的小女生吗
Like a good little girl?
请让我单独和她聊两句
Please, give me a minute.
你去吧 我没事
You're good. I'm good.
雅娜是我的艺人
Yana, that's my artist.
但这是我的厂牌
And this is my label.
你跟我玩这套啊
You gonna play that game?
我什么也不玩
I'm not playing any game.
问题是你提了你的建议
The thing is, you spoke your piece,
我听了 希望你觉得我听了
and I heard you; I hope you felt heard.
但是说到底
But at the end of the day, you know,
我是替艺人工作
I work for the artist.
艺人看着我
The artist looked at me in my face
和我说她已经准备好了 知道吗
and told me that she was ready, and you know what?
我相信她
I believe her.
等一下 等一下 你有没有停下
Wait, wait, wait... did you stop and
好好想想也许她错了呢
and consider that maybe she might be wrong?
我有没有停下想想也许... 你知道吗
Did I stop to think that maybe... you know what?
我有 我有
I did. I did.
我停过 也深思过
I stopped, and I thought about it,
然后我做出了判断
and then I made a judgment call,
你知道是什么判断吗
and you know what?
就是老板的举措
That is called a boss move.
你知道吗 那是你教我的
And you know what? You taught me that.
不 我已经为雅娜做好了计划
No, I've got plans for Yana.
经过深思熟虑 仔细考量
It's thought out, it is measured,
所以要么你们别让她登台 要么我来做
so either you take her out of that damn set, or I will.
我不太喜欢你的语气
Okay, so I don't really appreciate that tone,
因为如果你四周看看
because if you just take a look around,
你就会发现你现在我的办公室里
you'll see that you're in my office, okay?
我不必迎合你 这里不是帝国娱乐
I don't dance for you. This ain't Empire.
这里是波西 而在波西
This is Bossy, and at Bossy,
你替我做事
you work for me.
妹子 你怎么来了
Girl, what the hell are you doing up there?
安德鲁刚刚发短♥信♥跟我说
Andre just text me and told me
我要来这和一位有潜力的艺人见面
I'm supposed to be meeting a potential artist here.
其实短♥信♥是我发的
I actually sent that text.
你说啥
Ex-squeeze me?
听听看
Just listen.
-玛雅 我没时... -听听看
- Maya, I don't have ti... - Just... just listen.
请你等一下
Please, just a second.
可以了 谢谢
You can... thank you.
♪我总纠结于"如果"♪
♪I got so caught up in the "What ifs"♪
♪现在纠结"怎么办"♪
♪That I'm stuck with "What now"♪
♪我失去所有耐心♪
♪I lost all my patience♪
♪需要想办法找到♪
♪Need to find it somehow♪
♪你能否想象♪
♪Can you imagine♪
♪人生会如何♪
♪What life could be♪
♪若诚实面对♪
♪If being honest♪
♪能轻易做到♪
♪Was easy♪
♪我只想做个巨星♪
♪I just wanna be a superstar♪
♪环游世界开豪车♪
♪Fly around the world and drive fancy cars♪
♪给妈妈买♥♥个摇篮 她是我的摇滚巨星♪
♪Buy my mom a crib 'cause she my rock star♪
♪这有何不对的吗♪
♪Is that so wrong?♪
♪我只想写首好歌♥ 正如《比莉·珍》般♪
♪I just wanna write a song like Billie Jean♪
♪愿我死后仍歌♥颂♪
♪Hope when I die one day that y'all would sing♪
♪我只想知我死后 人们仍然想念我♪
♪I just wanna know that y'all gonna miss me♪
♪这有何不对的吗♪
♪Is that so wrong, is that so wrong?♪
♪如果♪
♪Oh, if...♪
我是不是表演得过火了
Did I... did I overdo it?
没有 其实唱得挺好的
No, actually, that was pretty good.
-真的吗 -刮目相看
- Really? - Yeah, I'm impressed.
玛雅 你真的让人惊艳
Maya, you can really blow.
但你完全不知道这行的运作方式
But you have no idea how this business work,
你不能这样算计我
and you can't ambush me like this.
我新官上任
I just got this job,
如果你是我作为艺人开♥发♥部主管
and if you were my first sign
签的第一个艺人 这置我于何种境地
as A&R head, how would that make me look?
你甚至还没有资格
You haven't even earned it.
波西娅 拜托
Porsha, come on.
我们都知道我已经
You and I both know I have kissed
拍足了里昂家族的马屁
my fair share of Lyon family ass
大概给他们中半数人都倒过咖啡
and probably made coffee for, like, half of them.
所以呢
And?
玛雅 我花了七年时间才得到这份权力
Maya, I spent seven years for this kind of power,
影响力和尊重
influence, and respect.
你懂吗 七年时间
You hear me? Seven years.
而且我并不打算滥用它
And I'm not about to be abusing it
不像我以前看其他人那样做的
the way I seen people do it in the past,
聘用些乱七八糟的抽大♥麻♥的和关系户
hiring a weed man and nepotism nonsense.
我不准备那样做
I'm not doing that.
我是那个抽大♥麻♥的吗
I'm the weed man now?
非常好 劳您费心了 波西娅
Cool. Thanks for nothing, Porsha.
不客气
You're welcome.
我不知道你在想些什么
I don't know what you thought you was doing
穿着你那身戴安娜·罗斯的礼服
with your little Diana Ross dress on anyway.
你以为那是什么
What you thought this was?
该死
Damn it.
老姐 放着我来
Sis, hold on.
-不用不用 -我来帮你
- Hey, hey, no, no, no. - I'll help you.
我来 我来 我来
I got you, I got you, I got you.
你才刚出院
Hey, you just got out of the hospital.
听听 你这语气像老妈一样
Look at you, sounding like Mom.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表